Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In that case, I would steer well clear of Irish Sea Moss and I’m sure your Endocrinologist would agree with me.

As you are no doubt aware, even the smallest change in the amount of Iodine in your system can drastically alter your thyroid hormone levels and that’s the last thing you need at the moment. x
I take great comfort from you being here on tattle MissMidnight. Thank you for your services ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A couple of thoughts...

1. She's allergic to hair dye (not olaplex).
2. Her being 'unwell' in the night and needing privacy in the loo is more to do with her sticking her toothbrush down her throat after having to eat normally.
My shampoo recommendation is the DERCOS line from Vichy

I have similar issues to Lydia, overly reactive to any shampoo on the globe. It works after the first use (for real) and then you use it curative (over a certain amount of time every time) and after that sporadic. She should give it a try. She can even ask in the drugstore (or Carrie) for a free sample!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They are all such a bunch of idiots. The conversation about the capsicum and peppers. Why does she act even more dumb than she is? She thinks it’s cute and innocent. Your in your 30s, grow the duck up, you ignorant fool.
I feel like Lydia was trying to come across as smart at that moment and was trying to show her 'knowledge' off and impress Charlie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes, I found that weird. I've been on boats before and have never had to supply my own food and drink. Always had some sort of bbq and fresh salads etc included in the price even snacks like crisps were supplied.
They probably managed to reduce the price by doing that!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sewing myself some pajamas today so I let a few more videos autoplay. I figured out why I don't like Lydia's style. It doesn't suit her AT ALL. She loves frill and ruffles and florals but honestly, she looks her very best either when she's wearing jeans and a punky leather or denim jacket or a black hoodie, or else something minimal and sophisticated. And Ali used to wear jeans and tees and denim jackets and he looked great. Now he looks like a try-hard Young Republican cum Golfer, which is a disgusting look to me as an American.

I took a couple of screenshots from a video where she looked ridiculous and out of place and then what I think she'd look her best in - paparazzi photos of Victoria Beckham's street style, lol. That minimal, sophisticated VB look would suit Lydia to a T. And she needs to follow VB's example and ditch the boobs. I got a reduction almost five years ago and small boobs are AMAZING.
Do you know about Kibbe? It explains why frills are not for her but the cool girl style is.

Lydia seemed to have most of her conversations directed at Charlie when they were on group settings!! I think that’s rude when you’re a couple and your best friend is mostly talking to your man!!! I think Lydia could have paid little bit of attention to Ali! She’s a true narcissist and isn’t sympathetic to anyone’s feelings and I feel she treats Ali like tit!! I would be very pissed off at Lydia if I were Josie because for Charlie’s birthday while singing you could only hear her with her loud ass voice having to be center of attention and during dinners she was loud and that laugh her voice and laugh was the only thing I heard!!! 🙈
Lydia is not a girls girl, I'm pretty sure she has even said this before, she feels way more comfortable in male company. She knows she needs fake female friends to come across as relatable to her sheep and brands so she pretends but she is obviously uncomfortable. Whenever we have seen her in vlogs she is always trying to impress Ali's friends and the other men present. She had her head up that guy from made in Chelsea's arse when they were in her vlogs and trying to use their jokes and copy the words they say to try and get in with them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I feel like Lydia was trying to come across as smart at that moment and was trying to show her 'knowledge' off and impress Charlie.
Exactly this !!! She was trying so hard to impress Chaz. And neglecting Ali.
ALL. THROUGHOUT. THE. TRIP.

I actually felt bad for Ali.
(What is wrong with me !!!!) 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My shampoo recommendation is the DERCOS line from Vichy

I have similar issues to Lydia, overly reactive to any shampoo on the globe. It works after the first use (for real) and then you use it curative (over a certain amount of time every time) and after that sporadic. She should give it a try. She can even ask in the drugstore (or Carrie) for a free sample!
Wow...wie geil! I'll check this out. I was also thinking the Phillip Kingsley scalp tonic would be good.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I take great comfort from you being here on tattle MissMidnight. Thank you for your services ❤
Oh, that’s so lovely of you to say @Maisie doats. ♥

You’re very welcome … I do take my unofficial role as the resident Nurse of this thread quite seriously (pre-loved Tardis aside) and I would never be comfortable giving out advice if it wasn’t backed up by my many years of study and decades of clinical experience.

Also, if I don’t know something, I will always be honest and say exactly that because the fact is I don’t know everything - however I really do try to help when and where I can as much as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I've had both, AZ, even tho I'm under 40, but have a pre existing health condition so had my first fairly on (before the clot stories came about) I was absolutely fine with both, sore arm obviously but no worse than the flu jab and after the first I had achy thighs for a week or so but absolutely nothing from the second not even a sore arm. Didn't mess my period up in any way either, Obviously everyone is different and some ppl have obviously suffered, but I also think there are a lot of panic/scare stories out there.

On a side note, i have also had covid, late last year, don't know of that makes a difference?

Back to Lydia lol
My trick to help a sore arm is to fling your arm about like an idiot after you get the shot to help move it through your bloodstream. You look stupid, but you won't get a sore arm! lol, I am not kidding. I do a chicken wing maneuver. Tetanus shots don't even hurt!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Lol, she found her opponent. Someone that doesn't give in, she has the need to impress him. Behind his back, she probably tells anyone that he is a bad person, and she doesn't like him, when her manipulation tactics don't work. It's then all his fault and not hers. Maybe someone should contact Char again, and ask how he thinks about Lydia now :ROFLMAO:

My trick to help a sore arm is to fling your arm about like an idiot after you get the shot to help move it through your bloodstream. You look stupid, but you won't get a sore arm! lol, I am not kidding. I do a chicken wing maneuver. Tetanus shots don't even hurt!
Maybe you blocked your nerve with that method, hence no feeling of pain 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can I just say we have some incredible contributors on this thread? You all manage to articulate through the bullshit of influencers so succinctly and insightfully.

Appreciate you all lovely tattlers!

I watched Josies vlog and Ali literally is just a unpaid photographer. They are all having a meal and Ali is there taking photos of everyone’s plates trying to get the best lighting. Fair enough if he likes photography, he’s clearly interested in it but I feel he’s just being used. I felt a bit sorry for him too to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Yes. Be very careful, and do your research. There are certain pre-existing conditions where the vaxx is not recommended.
When I received my second shot, they asked me if I had developed any new allergies with my first shot which I found odd. I said no, not that I know of.
My sister-in-law has breast cancer that has spread to her bones and neck area. After her second shot, her right side of the face drooped and has not recovered. Dr. Is not sure if it’s the shot or the cancer that caused it.

• Sad
Sorry to quote my own post but as I'm talking about my personal experience I feel I must add that I'm a BIG advocate of supplementing with vitamin D3, like @Gemma_NYC said, Dr Campbell is a brilliant source of info and for all I know he saved my life as I started taking a decent does D3 daily because of his advice at the beginning of 2020 and didn't really suffer when I contracted covid.
Same here. I went to a naturopath and she recommended taking 5,000 of Vitamin D as our winters are crappy. I was doing so when our boss got 11 of sick last early March. I was the only one who recovered fast ( 3 days ) yet my taste went as well as some smell. To this day, it comes and goes. Though my stomach was upset for about a year. Hmm… I think I’m allergic to eggs now that I think of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.