Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well her Labiaship .. being oh so Italian .. would do well to speak to my mother or my sister who in turn would royally slap her and tell her about the miraculous thing that is a bag hook.

No self respecting Italian or European woman would be seen dead putting a designer handbag on the floor ...you have your bag hook always at the ready or in extreme cases ask for another chair to put the bag on.

Alas not as Italian as you think you are lovelyx (n)(n):coffee::coffee::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It irks me so much when she's doing that. I won't be ever doing that with any handbags, just because they're then will go on surfaces like tables or shelves or whatever and you'll be bringing all that dirt in. Same with walking around the house in the shoes you're just outside in or laying in the bed in the clothes you're out or how they're putting bags from the floor on a butcher's block or throwing car keys on it. Not to mention letting Lumi sit or lay on the surfaces they're preparing/eating food. I've never been one obsessed over spotless cleaning or anything, but this is just unhygienic af🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 22
40670B96-C917-401C-B5B9-B6D5D1EE2ADF.jpeg

If I had a drink every time they used the word bespoke, I’d need rehab or may be I’d be near death due to too much alcohol consumption🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Does anyone who actually has a working kitchen and cooks and bakes really only have that level of minimal…that looks like a decoration…never used … just for show… fur coat….
Also a pantry is for ingredients - this ‘pantry’ seems to just be used as an extra storage cupboard which she doesn’t need - think she just wants to have a pantry as it sounds posh 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ok, I FINALLY finished this vlog. I guess I can't make fun of the atrocious misspelling and mispronunciation of "aioli" since apparently "Allioli" is a brand name of some sort of dip. LOL. I will give her that.
Actually 'Allioli' means in Catalan/Valenciano/Balear (local dialect in a part of the mediterranean coast of Spain) garlic & oil. And it is a sort of dip sauce to mainly put on bread but also it's used on some meals.

And this girl is increasingly insufferable. Is so embarrasing to listen and watch her at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
62DE962E-A645-43E3-8C67-23A363825C61.jpeg

Let’s manifest Lydiot’s racist friend gets her request granted. 🗣Do it Instagram!🙏

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
And to be honest, I found Josie's editing and vlog content interesting compared to Lydsiepoo ...

As @fedup90210 says ... "I'll see myself out now" :m
Btw where is our @fedup90210 ... we miss you, hope your exams went well ! ❤
And don't forget "I'll get me coat!" :mWe miss you @fedup90210 xx

View attachment 699529
Lydiot is on the beg. Local vendors be ware! This witch will set out to ruin your business and get her band of dimwit friends to bully you, too. 🗣VENDORS STAY AWAY FROM HER!!
This is our chance to get some eyes on the field. Anyone have a food truck?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What a waste of over an hour. ten minutes into her vlog and she has invented a scalp reaction so she can lead into the vlog product sell of shampoo which she chooses the colour and smell for to match her provence themed bathroom and ohhh she’s going on holiday there 😏 then she spends an hour and half doing her hair in the morning whilst on holiday so she can go the pool or beach 👌 but she only actually washed her hair twice while on holiday. Never see her swim or enter the pool or sea ( maybe the paddling pool was flr her swim lessons not porter’s) she begs free dresses from a shop she happened to buy something from years ago and doesn’t even wear them. And all the inset stories and places in videos were proven to be discounted or free including the first hotel and reasonable if split between 6 boat trip as they are all in her affiliate links. She has to be the most false, pretentious, ridiculous, lying, incredible two faced vain see you next Tuesday I have met on the internet and really wish I had never fallen into her you tube channel during COVID And once the courtyard garden and the repainting of kitchen started that’s when I became suspicious. I am thankful to this website for opening my eyes fully to her bullshit. How she continues to get away with this I have no idea

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
When she said she was told the boat they were going on was the best out of all of them. yes of course it was Lydia :rolleyes: even though we could see the boats you walked past looked bigger and nicer then the one you hired:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 699547

If I had a drink every time they used the word bespoke, I’d need rehab or may be I’d be near death due to too much alcohol consumption🥴
bleeping bespoke again! Most say a tailor made shirt hunny many get them done but Unlike you pay for the service 🤬

When she said she was told the boat they were going on was the best out of all of them. yes of course it was Lydia :rolleyes: even though we could see the boats you walked past looked bigger and nicer then the one you hired:ROFLMAO:
But she had to take her own snacks and plastic cups and Even her own moooooeeeetttt.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 699529
Lydiot is on the beg. Local vendors be ware! This witch will set out to ruin your business and get her band of dimwit friends to bully you, too. 🗣VENDORS STAY AWAY FROM HER!!
She is absolutely manic.
She just came back from a vacation, has two more booked and now she wants to throw a last minute party?
She's really putting all effort into showing how she's thriving and so magic and electric when in reality she has nothing going on work-wise and has to create her own events because no brands will provide her opportunities for content.

The downfall will be painful. I'll be here with popcorn.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She meant the boat company was fed up with them and told them for the few coins the four of them had…this is the best we can do for you - bleeping beggars😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 699529

But why does she need a food van with her big bespoke kitchen and all her mad batch cooking and a husband with fancy knives.
Has some other influencer done this ?
GET OFF YOUR LAZY ARSE GET IT TO MARKS AND BUY STUFF, or you know MAKE SOME GODDAMN EFFORT YOURSELF.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 699529
Food vans/drinks vans.....how big is her family exactly???? Perhaps her 'guests' are expected to pay the food/drinks vendors for their food and drinks???

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well if you need a laugh just go and watch her flog and find out who she borrowed all her swim suits from, Barbie I believe!
As someone who isn't intolerant to cow's milk but just really dislikes it, I can definitely tell when I've been given cow's milk from the smell alone. I think most people could really
Yes as someone who only drinks plant milks i can tell at first sip if it is cows milk. This is when I forget whose coffee is whose and I pick up the wrong one I know immediately it isn't mine

Reactions: 14
He boat was one of the smallest ones there 😂😂 nothing special or “the best” about it.

But why does she need a food van with her big bespoke kitchen and all her mad batch cooking and a husband with fancy knives.
Has some other influencer done this ?
GET OFF YOUR LAZY ARSE GET IT TO MARKS AND BUY STUFF, or you know MAKE SOME GODDAMN EFFORT YOURSELF.
Zoe sugg did her baby shower with vans and stuff didn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.