Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this !!! She was trying so hard to impress Chaz. And neglecting Ali.
ALL. THROUGHOUT. THE. TRIP.

I actually felt bad for Ali.
(What is wrong with me !!!!) 🤭
Me too!!! What's wrong with us? 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do what's best for you. Interestingly enough, most of my friends in the medical community have chosen not to get the vaxx as well. I'm sure you know precisely why, so I won't go into detail here.

Given your unique situation, prophylaxis protocol seems like a good avenue for you and your hubby along with N95s, social distancing, and standard pandemic safeguards.

As I've said to everyone I know, the "vaxxed good, unvaxxed bad" narrative is really not helpful framing and mind-numbingly incorrect. Immune escape is a thing, vaccines do not offer sterilizing immunity, both groups are spreading the same amount of viral load, and we'd do well to arm ourselves with the complete set of tools of which a vaxx is merely one – out of many.

Follow the localized data for your country. Take a close look at the CFR, demographics, comorbidities, etc. This kind of data tells a clear story of what's happening on the ground with Covid in your locale.

I personally avoid blanket assertions, unsubstantiated claims, and fear-mongering headlines. Too many talking heads on media outlets regurgitating press releases to drive up ratings ... in lieu of hard data and fact-based journalism.

Show me the data. (Lol) Numbers don't lie.

Given you're an RN and your husband is a doctor, I'd be surprised if you don't already have antibodies?

Something to look into, because as you likely already know, the vaxx is unnecessary if you do have antibodies. This is Infectious Disease 101. Both types of immunity (natural and acquired) have pros and cons. Wild how many people seem not to understand how natural immunity vs. vaccines work.

Chris Martenson, PhD (Duke), MBA (Cornell), shares why and is a must-follow. No tongue-wagging, just hard facts.

Ps. Everyone, as someone recommended earlier –– feel free to hit the Ignore button if conversations regarding Covid-19 are triggering in any way. We'll obviously keep it to a minimum and respond when tagged.
We've been very fortunate in our state of QLD with Covid. And I'm not in the capitol city so it's very normal to not have been exposed. Australia did an amazing job with the first strain but now that Delta - which has a thousand times the viral load of the original strain - is starting to creep up, it's left me feeling a tad anxious. To put this into perspective - I work in ICU and we didn't have one case of Covid, not one. The public hospital had a couple last year but that's it. Our city has been very fortunate.
I really enjoy reading you and others perspectives - I don't have any friends that live in multiple countries around the world so I really like seeing and hearing about different POV. Thank you for your input! xx

Question regarding Lydia and Ali - would they have needed the vaccine to travel abroad? Have they ever confirmed if they have/haven't? Just curious!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did you mean Lydiot is a piece of tit!!!!
Yes. That too. 😆

Question regarding Lydia and Ali - would they have needed the vaccine to travel abroad? Have they ever confirmed if they have/haven't? Just curious!
Does Spain require vaxx upon entry? Unclear. Probably not. I believe they needed a negative Covid test to enter Spain and likely the same to re-enter the UK.

They haven't spoken about their vaxx status. I feel like Lydiot would have filmed it if they did get the jab. Lol

And yes, Delta is a beast in terms of viral load, but it's simply not as fatal as the original -- based on current data coming out of Israel, UK, and even here in the US. The talk points here are "transmissibility" which is true. But in terms of CFR, the deaths are still low. What you've described in terms of the low case rates is similar to some pockets of the US, which is why it's such a mixed bag here (along with absurd politicization of science).

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Ok, I FINALLY finished this vlog. I guess I can't make fun of the atrocious misspelling and mispronunciation of "aioli" since apparently "Allioli" is a brand name of some sort of dip. LOL. I will give her that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Did you all notice how much nicer (completely different) her face and hair looked, when toofers was showing the first time they all met on a trip a few years ago on her phone.

Reactions: 19
Did you all notice how much nicer (completely different) her face and hair looked, when toofers was showing the first time they all met on a trip a few years ago on her phone.
She used to have moles on her face that were kind of cute, gave her a unique look.

Reactions: 14
Ali's head is abnormally large. Almost bobble head like
Well, they do say when some are married long enough they begin to look like their partner. :m

Ali's also just as delusional as Lydiot when he thinks the boat he was on, was actually a yacht. :rolleyes:

What a bloody muppet.

And the narcissist singing Happy Birthday, was painful to hear. She's a narcissist through and through. Had to make the moment about her by singing so horribly and loudly.

What a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ok, just saw this meme and immediately thought of the dead plants in the greedhouse. Maybe it’s a subtle warning? Ali should pay more attention 😅
D612E587-27FF-4479-B06D-0FF4E3B63693.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We've been very fortunate in our state of QLD with Covid. And I'm not in the capitol city so it's very normal to not have been exposed. Australia did an amazing job with the first strain but now that Delta - which has a thousand times the viral load of the original strain - is starting to creep up, it's left me feeling a tad anxious. To put this into perspective - I work in ICU and we didn't have one case of Covid, not one. The public hospital had a couple last year but that's it. Our city has been very fortunate.
I really enjoy reading you and others perspectives - I don't have any friends that live in multiple countries around the world so I really like seeing and hearing about different POV. Thank you for your input! xx

Hello from another Aussie!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did Lydiot just make up a story about her scalp being irritated due to a product she used so she could segue into a shampoo and conditioner AD? gtfoh 😆

Lydiot is a piece of work.

View attachment 699092
"WHERE I'VE BEEN"? I can tell you where you haven't been: Professional therapist, hiatus for addressing your mental health and introspection.

since apparently "Allioli" is a brand name
bamboozled

Well, they do say when some are married long enough they begin to look like their partner.
They also say you choose a dog resembling yourself.

Porter:
large head, ✅
short legs, ✅
long body✅

HAHAHHA, Thanks for the like @MrMiserable-Gordon.
1628230407997.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Whaaaat? 😲 I haven't been here for long and I stopped watching her like 3 years ago so it's probably old news, but could you please catch me up on the story briefly?
Please go to the WIKI (pink button at top of page) for all things Lydia.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know it's not thread related but both my Pfizer shots have massively effected my period! Had shot #2 on Monday and I'm suffering big time from my usual period side effects but they're ramped up x100. Sucks! Feel like there's been hardly any focus on it, probably bc the world doesn't give a sh*t about women's health lol.
Hope you feel better soon! The impact on periods is because the uterus is part of the immune system, so unfortunately in some people the vaccine working on the immune system means periods are impacted. Good for you for getting your second jab after your first had side effects xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I tried to watch the vlog, but I just can't. I got to around 17 minutes and I was thinking, "I simply despise this woman."
So I'm going to watch a different channel.
I do want to point at that, at at minute mark 16:12, her hair looks appalling. The haystack, living up to its name.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Josie has already posted 2 Ibiza vlogs.... it takes Lydia until Thursday to post hers, whilst missing a video on Monday. I thought Lydia had a ‘team’, whilst Josie does her own editing. Jeez, Lydia is lazy!

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Lydia is not a girls girl, I'm pretty sure she has even said this before, she feels way more comfortable in male company. She knows she needs fake female friends to come across as relatable to her sheep and brands so she pretends but she is obviously uncomfortable. Whenever we have seen her in vlogs she is always trying to impress Ali's friends and the other men present. She had her head up that guy from made in Chelsea's arse when they were in her vlogs and trying to use their jokes and copy the words they say to try and get in with them all.
Spot on!
#receipts

Screenshot_20210104-085451.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
354F1FAF-813B-4B5D-8AAD-14C485CD3629.png
Now this is a Yacht. They use the boat Lydiot “rented” to get to it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Watching the vlog.
Can’t stop laughing at it pissing down and ruining her hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.