Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lottieinthesuburbs

Just wanted to jump in and say that I have the same kind of jaw as Josie 🙈. I don’t follow her or know much about her, only what I’ve read/seen here, but people suggesting she break and re-align her jaw…that’s serious surgery! I know I would look better without an overbite (particularly in side profile) but try not to dwell on it too much. I have a life I love, filled with people I love, and I’ve always been quick to laugh. Nobody has called me Teefers yet, at least not to my face (!!), but I’m trying to be comfortable with what god gave me. Love to you all, thanks for the witty and entertaining comments that are currently getting me through night feeds with my 12 day old son ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
🎉 youpi, when I joined 22 months ago the thread was only on number 1. This is the absolute dream, we need some whispering angel and white linen to celebrate. ( I don’t do alcohol) . I feel like I have met so many fantastic people on here, some have sadly left hope they are well. To another hundred threads, we need to get to the « Millen »😂😫🤣😆, only joking that will take twenty years and I believe her career will def be dead by then. ❤🥰😍Love to you all and to all the newbies!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

MissMidnight

VIP Member
ARGHHH … this Instagram Story has me seething!

“The Puressentiel Rest & Relax air spray is such a great natural alternative to sleep medication.”

823CE15C-9C8A-43CD-AFEC-FEEF8BAA8BC0.jpeg

WHISKEY. TANGO. FOXTROT. 🤬

Unlike Lydia, I am a registered Healthcare Professional with two University Degrees and I have serious issues with this ridiculous caption for several reasons.
  1. Lydia has absolutely NO business providing her followers with any information that could remotely be construed as medical advice.

2. If a person is genuinely suffering from insomnia, no amount or combination of essential oils present in the air they breathe will miraculously lull them into a peaceful night’s sleep.

3. If a person has been taking prescription sedative hypnotics regularly for a significant period of time, suddenly ceasing these medications without consulting their treating Physician can lead to withdrawal symptoms that include muscle tremors, excessive sweating, nausea, vomiting, dehydration, and in extreme circumstances, cardiac arrhythmia which may require urgent mechanical defibrillation.

4. The word ‘natural’. I swear this word annoys the living daylights out of me like no other. Just because something is labelled as ‘natural’ does NOT mean it is safe for humans or animals - mercury, lead, arsenic, uranium, plutonium, francium and polonium are just a few naturally occurring elements on the Periodic Table that are lethal even in the smallest of doses.
Lydia is an incompetent muppet who can barely manage to upload two incoherent vlogs to her YouTube channel according to the schedule she set for herself, so she’s definitely not in any position to be telling people they can cure their insomnia by using a freaking air freshener that she has been paid to advertise.

And, yes, this particular Instagram Story got on my very last nerve so I swiftly reported it for advertising false health information! 😤

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 84

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
I have to say, @Gemma_NYC, I truly enjoy your posts. Your viewpoint is always so succinctly explained and your insight is super smart. I’d be so fascinated to know your line of work (although I know this is anonymous so I won’t ask). Anyway, just wanted you to know that I appreciate your thoughts :)
Thank you. That's really kind.

Long story short, I started off working for a few major fashion publications (W Magazine, WWD, etc). I hated it (not as glam as everyone thinks) and promptly moved into global advertising (think MadMen circa 2000s).

I worked my way up the corporate ladder at ad agencies managing millions for global brands (luxury skincare, cosmetics, airlines, tech, etc.) and jumped off said ladder to work for myself.

The first business failed miserably. I sold one product to a friend from college. Such is life. Lol

The second company (niche e-commerce business) did very well and went from zero to six figures in 15 months. The third did even better (can't say because it would be easy to figure out; it's niche and large). Today, I own several businesses and have learned a hell of a lot along the way.

I started fairly young, as I'm a thirty-something. I'm an ENT-J, so that explains my personality to a 'T' (a personality that is rare for a woman). So now, I start new businesses from scratch that I consider passion projects, travel with my partner (before and after this Covid hiatus, obvs), invest, and try to add value to the people and places I encounter.

I was fired up by Lydiot's lack of business savvy, gaslighting, and duplicity regarding the ASA/CMA. As a result, I stumbled upon this site one day and let it rip. I had words for her on Twitter as well, she attempted to clap back...

So here we are.

I actually support a lot of actual content creators and actual businesswomen, but Lydiot is neither. She seriously rubbed me the wrong way and I felt it my duty to expose her for the grifting, gaslighting, imbecile that she is. I feel like I've done my part.

Now I stick around for the fabulous community, snark, and occasional Lydiot slapdown when she needs to be humbled yet again. 😆

Anyone able to give us a subscriber count for Lyds' IG account ?
Is she still buying followers ? Are we still deleting bots ... ? 🙋‍♀️
Love it. You're like a pitbull on those sub counts. Those two will wish they'd never bought one single follower.

@Gemma_NYC thank you for that comment ....It is exactly this type of calibre of person that joins this thread and can give insight and inpart knowledge to others that makes this thread one of the best I have ever come across. I learn daily from each and every one of you .. and for that I wil never view this as a gossip or hate site!

Bravo to all Tattlers here 👏👏👏👏👏
Here here! I second that! You guys and gals are fabulous and I appreciate the witty banter and collective badassery of this thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

UsernameOfDreams

He's a recovering alcoholic hun.
Adding receipts to the conversation.

IMG_20210801_091054.jpg

Alcoholism can wreak absolute havok in one's life and those around. It is not an easy thing to admit to or work on. It actually saddens me a bit that some people here and on Josie's thread seem keen on seeing him relapse, constantly questioning what he's drinking.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

Stefano

VIP Member
Thanks for voting my very own bespoke title suggestion, I feel honoured to introduce you all to Thread numero C (100 for people that aren't aware of Roman numerals)

First things first, the poll:
View attachment 688168
As expected, "When you are going to apologise to Nicky" was the most voted entry, followed by "I can't believe how short you are!", and "Your hair looks so much redder than in the photos". Big thanks to @Miscanthus for this fun poll.

• - Lydia told us proudly with her chest, that she is in Ibiza, one could say, she made a 360°.
  • - We're still hoping for #teamChali, so far it looks promising.
  • - Lydia and Josie show off their fake friendship.
  • - All four posting more selfies than in the whole of 2020 + 2021.
  • - They are on Schrödingers vacation, they paid and paid not, we will only know if the ASA opens the box.
- Lydia's hair still a mess
- Ali is still wearing short pants

To honour the C a pic of Miss Ibeefa and the two lovebirds in situ (Thanks to everyone providing all the screenshots!)
View attachment 688174 View attachment 688175
Well done darling ....you did it ...and it was a good'un ....

We are at 100 guys .... lets have a party .......

So for tonight we will dance...sing and still be the Tattlers we are!!!!!

Lydiot ....."Give us more" ....:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

🎉 youpi, when I joined 22 months ago the thread was only on number 1. This is the absolute dream, we need some whispering angel and white linen to celebrate. ( I don’t do alcohol) . I feel like I have met so many fantastic people on here, some have sadly left hope they are well. To another hundred threads, we need to get to the « Millen »😂😫🤣😆, only joking that will take twenty years and I believe her career will def be dead by then. ❤🥰😍Love to you all and to all the newbies!
It seems nasty to say it but I really feel we have hit such a milestone tonight .......we have used all our intelligence .... our life stories .. our experiences .... and we are here ... at 100 ....fuck Lydiot ..... this is us Tattlers .....we are such a great bunch of people ..... we share our lives .. our experiences ... and our high's and low's ...but we always seem to be there for one another ... and this alone makes me smile ... everyday ....

I am so proud of us ...we come from all walks of life ... other countries .. other cultures ...and without this TWAT...WE WOULDN'T BE WHERE WE ARE .. so thanks Lyds .... keep on being the gift that keeps giving .. and we will always be the Santa Claus you never wanted in life :love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
‘A great hair TEAM’??? Everything has to be embellished and sound far grander than it is. Most people say ‘great hairdresser’ or ‘great salon’ but no, Lydia has to have a hair ‘team’ likes she J-Lo or something #delusionsofgrandeur

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
Just a thought lovely tattlers. I think she needed the saggy birkin in the evenings to carry her slab of Asda cheddar & grater around in .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Thanks for voting my very own bespoke title suggestion, I feel honoured to introduce you all to Thread numero C (100 for people that aren't aware of Roman numerals)

First things first, the poll:
1627665408014.png

As expected, "When you are going to apologise to Nicky" was the most voted entry, followed by "I can't believe how short you are!", and "Your hair looks so much redder than in the photos". Big thanks to @Miscanthus for this fun poll.

• - Lydia told us proudly with her chest, that she is in Ibiza, one could say, she made a 360°.
  • - We're still hoping for #teamChali, so far it looks promising.
  • - Lydia and Josie show off their fake friendship.
  • - All four posting more selfies than in the whole of 2020 + 2021.
  • - They are on Schrödingers vacation, they paid and paid not, we will only know if the ASA opens the box.
- Lydia's hair still a mess
- Ali is still wearing short pants

To honour the C a pic of Miss Ibeefa and the two lovebirds in situ (Thanks to everyone providing all the screenshots!)
Screenshot_20210127-201421~2.png
Screenshot_20210729_160600_com.instagram.android_edit_1412140196026189.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

bubble_T

Lydia millen #101 show me you've overdone the fillers without showing me you've overdone the fillers

• Haha
Reactions: 68

K18

VIP Member
How is she complaining that the bathroom had no privacy in the second hotel when they do not have a door on their bathroom at home? She literally said she likes to shower and wash in private yet THEY HAVE NO DOOR AT HOME

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

propane_lover

Maybe add a “s” to Teefer?
Great title though!
I hate to be THAT person but don't you think it's crossing a line making fun of someone for their God given looks? I personally find it refreshing to see a woman who is confident within herself to not conform and rush off to get jaw surgery and veneers. I kinda like it that she has a bit of a dorky/goofy smile. At least it's genuine...unlike Lydia

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Cmkchick

That’s probably her longest post ever. She would never do it for free. And the picture right after that is taken for them from another “yacht”???? Isn’t that a boat though lol besides the point. My point is I’m sure they didn’t rent two just so someone can take a picture of them from far. So why would the company send out another boat to take the picture!!!! 🤔View attachment 693882

What about Lydia?

They were drinking the whole time doesn’t matter the time. She even says it in her story she’s 60% alcohol. Does she think that’s cool or something.

Not only that. She did a Q&A (copying Jose of course) and they asked her about the pets and she said we have house sitters that move into the house. She didn’t even bother to say it was her best friend. Aw so bouuujiiii house sitter 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If I was Cawwie I would leave.

Ali's mum moves into the house to look after the pets. Lydia gives her her old bags etc as a thank you... I know his mum

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Chels71

Chatty Member
1hr. 17min of my life wasted. What did I learn ? Well - not much as it goes.
Whole 5 days of her discussing the bloody Haystack & it was a advert for Function of beauty !!!!!
Teaching a moggy not to go near the saggy birkin ( bet it could smell the Asda cheddar)
She got a upset stomach (foreign cheese )
Begged some free clothes from a local bouquet. Your a f.......ing parasite Lydiot.
Didn't wear foundation 😕 only cc cos skin looking amazing. Still got clump of broken veins on the tip from over filling it !!!!!
Cement oranges got a life of their own .
Moaning about 2nd hotel - in other words looking for a discount.
Had enough of her shit . Taking a break !!!!!
Lydia said they must of not put Oatmilk in her drink because she can tell right away because dairy makes her sick!!🙈 How many dairy cheese platters and cheese on top of noodles has she done? Hundreds and the same with bread!!! She lies so much her belly and mouth can’t keep up with the lies!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Take Irish Sea Moss (capsule form) to clear the mucus and Vitamin D3 (3,000-4,000 ICUs per day – this is a perfectly safe dosage for all ages and all-natural). You'll start to feel better much sooner.

Irish Sea Moss essentially rids the fluid in your lungs and helps your body expel it. Sea moss has great benefits. Research it.
As the unofficial Nurse of this thread, I feel it’s my duty to advise anyone who is considering taking Irish Sea Moss to consult their GP beforehand, especially if you have a pre-existing medical condition and/or other comorbidities.

The side effects of taking this particular supplement can be quite serious … fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, and dehydration as well as a burning sensation in the mouth, throat and stomach.

It is especially not recommended for anyone who has issues with their thyroid because it’s quite high in Iodine.

As most of you are aware Master Midnight has Cystic Fibrosis, and although there are some claims that Irish Sea Moss helps the body to expel excess mucous, unfortunately this supplement falls into the dangerous category for him.

And please remember, just because something is labelled as “all natural” does not mean it’s safe for human consumption.

Okay, that’s my professional opinion - back to Lydia!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Opinionsaremyown

Please can we stop talking about the vaccine as I come here to laugh at Lydia and the vaccine chat is making me anxious.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 64