Lydia Elise Millen #23 Linen is my jam, I'm Steve's no1 fan and Glo is just a scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not standing up for Lyds or anything but tbh how she says Ibiza is how most Brits pronounce it despite knowing it's incorrect! Brits do tend to butcher a lot of words from other languages that make it's way into our vocabulary such as names of other countries and cities, food dishes etc. Another prime example is names of dishes at Indian restaurants. Ps. I can say all of this this as I am British BTW lol
Thanks for your input! I don't wanna start a discussion about this as I was trying to explain to someone here who kept saying that I was wrong even though I am a spanish speaker but all my comments got removed.

What I can say is that if people wants to learn how to say Ibiza just spend a couple of minutes on google translator and you will learn the correct pronunciation. Which is the way we speak and many other people do too.

Agree, I'm a spanish speaker as well. It bothers me every time, she sounds ridiculous!
Thank you for backing me up. It is hard to explain to people that the way we pronounce certain words cause of our alphabet sound different.

After watching her parade around, flap up those two tone arms exposing those pale stubbly armpits- whilst GUSHING about future copy cat interior styling- I was struck with a thought. YOU HAVE NOT HAD A SHOWER! Slithering around on the furniture , wiping that dried up sweat on the chair- absolutely VILE. Confirms what a lot of folk have observed- GLOBBY LIDL must absolutely stink half of the time. She doesn't wash her hair very often either. Running daily 6/7k is awfully commendable- but the stinking sweat her hair is retaining, surely requires regular washing?? Globby must generally stink of stale sweat all of the time...

PLANNING for a loft space? What BULLSHIT was she talking about 2 Bedrooms and a family bathroom?? What utter DELUSION!! By all means get up some shelving and store all of your stuff correctly- but don't fool yourself into thinking you've got the footage for all of those rooms- especially with all of the water tanks, flues, exhaust hosing etc GLOBBY don't be jealous.... hashtag JealousOfJosie
She is delusional and the quarantine is making her even more cray cray.

She has been known for not practicing good hygiene. Lyd always used her white clothes until they were disgustinly dirty and yellow. So I don't expect mucn coming from her.

Lyd can store her stuff over there but to say that they could build a bathroom and bedrooms there is too much. Where exactly is she gonna do that?? That shows she has no knowledge or common sense at all. She can't even tell what can be done or what fists within a space

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So 3 weeks ago she revealed her brand, and then we erm, how shall we say, fucked it up a bit! Since then, a name change, a screw up with her instagram account - now only 23,000 ish followers on the new account, 38,000 on the original one, which is still sat there. The instagram link on her globylydia website takes you nowhere. The link on the original instagram page takes you nowhere, the Globylydia one still has the Glo Beauty logo as its only post, but a profile picture of the logo with a scribbled name that is illegible. Elementary Brands still has the original post. Her Glo trademark is still being examined, Glo Beauty Co trademark withdrawn, and nothing else has happened so far.

Really really good build up to a launch!
It would be awesome to post this on her youtube and hilarious to see her brown nose/mouthers twist these facts.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also, she's gotta be plucking the centre right? Else she'd have a monobrow. So it's odd selective plucking..
She’s had numerous laser hair removal treatments over the years. It’s unsafe to use under the brow as it’s too close to the eye but you can use that method in between the brows. Probably why she hasn’t got a monobrow. Lydia won’t do any self care treatments at all, plucking her eyebrows, painting her nails etc. She’s an imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As we all know Lydia loooooooves classical music, I thought this piece by Modest Mussorgsky would go hand in hand with here latest decorating phase.
Let me present the official theme of the MG-bungalow:

This is what Ali must hear inside his head every day.
DEAD 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
This poped up on my youtube feed 😂
Free advice for Lydia and her “weak” brows that need a boost for faster grow and bushy look
850ABF58-B16C-4AA1-B977-AF91CCD849BD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eventually she will block entire YT and IG community- be careful Lydia- who will watch you next year if you continue like this

She’ll only have her fake automated bots left. About the same level of life form and intelligence as Lydia. Perfect match 👌🏽

• Haha
Her latest vlog has only had 161K of views. Maybe folk have got bored of the lazy content 🤔

Reactions: 15
Did anyone here read the Adrian Mole books? Linen’s revised living room reminds me of when Adrian tried to paint his teen bedroom black due to angst.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did anyone here read the Adrian Mole books? Linen’s revised living room reminds me of when Adrian tried to paint his teen bedroom black due to angst.
That's hilarious. Maybe Ali was reading the diaries of AM aged thirteen and a half.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The tit she prances round her house in🙄
Will her husband not let her borrow a t-shirt & pair of boxer shorts to chill in?🙊

E0E3B3C0-7C9E-4E1D-A269-66B5E4C7C226.png

This is actually embarrassing. I feel sad for people who actually believe the bullshit she spews. Lydia does not use or wear half the “expensive” stuff she “buys”, she is literally paid to say it’s good etc. Same with her luxury skin care, she’s paid to say it’s a game changer and it’s amazing and it’s fixed everything. It’s so sad that people can’t see through it and form their own opinions, because Lydia has said its good they must have it? Her way of life is completely fake? Wake up at “6am”, go for a fake run, sit on her arse in her sweaty minging clothes reading tattle for hours, shout at her husband to do something she wants to change yet again, pick her nose a little bit, make some pasta and drink some wine, change everything in her home 20 times because she isn’t happy. I don’t know how much “luxury” she has in her life, she isn’t happy with it and she never will be because she doesn’t actually do anything of substance. I would much rather live my life, through all the struggles, because I am happy in who I am as a person and she can’t say that.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Same with her luxury skin care, she’s paid to say it’s a game changer and it’s amazing and it’s fixed everything. It’s so sad that people can’t see through it and form their own opinions, because Lydia has said its good they must have it?
It is funny that she keeps “fixing” things that she already“fixed” before so many times. What is left to be fixed in your face- i don’t get it. I don’t know if anyone mentioned but I had a feeling she created fake panic and reaction to castor/ ricin oil when she used on her hair - just in order to advertise more products for hair and blah blah blah- you get the point.
She is creating fake problems in order to be able to get more product and at the end- create ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 139427
This is actually embarrassing. I feel sad for people who actually believe the bullshit she spews. Lydia does not use or wear half the “expensive” stuff she “buys”, she is literally paid to say it’s good etc. Same with her luxury skin care, she’s paid to say it’s a game changer and it’s amazing and it’s fixed everything. It’s so sad that people can’t see through it and form their own opinions, because Lydia has said its good they must have it? Her way of life is completely fake? Wake up at “6am”, go for a fake run, sit on her arse in her sweaty minging clothes reading tattle for hours, shout at her husband to do something she wants to change yet again, pick her nose a little bit, make some pasta and drink some wine, change everything in her home 20 times because she isn’t happy. I don’t know how much “luxury” she has in her life, she isn’t happy with it and she never will be because she doesn’t actually do anything of substance. I would much rather live my life, through all the struggles, because I am happy in who I am as a person and she can’t say that.
I was just about to post this too. How can she think this is a positive message, I'd be horrified if I had that effect on someone! She's getting stressed because she can't afford the stuff that she gets for free then sells on bleeping depop. Then she's pushing herself at work so she can afford this bullshit life that Lydia has made up. It's awful, just awful. I'd be ashamed of myself but Lids is lapping it up. If ever we needed proof that she's awful this is it.

Meant to post this earlier.. Globy getting into a little spat with Grace Beverley’s sister.

Globy acting like she doesn’t read these forums or negative comments when quite clearly she actually spends a lot of time reading them :LOL: :rolleyes:
she's got to make it like she's better than everyone else. Funny that the old dead link to glo was mentioned on here yesterday (or the day before) and it's been updated, what an amazing coincidence!!

My guess is that she wrote that fan message herself, or Cawie did, as she’s forever seeking affi

Reactions: 14
My guess is that she wrote that fan message herself, or Cawie did, as she’s forever seeking affi

Absolutely agree with this, and she's edited/photoshopped etc to hide whoever sent and received it, so basically it's just her writing a message to no one. She has nothing better to do!

If you look at how she and Ali have behaved during lockdown, they've not used their influence for anything other than their own gain, where plenty of other people in the public eye have done positive things. We never did get to see her NHS baskets she was supposedly making up!

• Sick
Can somebody explain to my why Lydia constantly wears a dressing gown and underneath normal clothes?! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
So on Ali’s channel, they’re now doing a style series of choosing the other’s outfit. Not exactly original, but at least not another pretentious haul. I almost thought we’d escape linen for at least one video. Almost. I was naive. Very naive. Lydia then goes on to describe her perfect spring outfit for Ali as white and linen like he just stepped off the French Riviera. Shocker. She’s literally described her perfect man as Peter Stringfellow (for all non-UK Tattlers, he’s an infamous businessman who owns a chain of strip clubs). He’s even got the pussy. Looking for a plan B Lydia when your social media career goes tits up. Stripper pun fully intended.

3BFCA32A-E201-45DD-B9FA-2E5575F50637.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.