Lydia Elise Millen #23 Linen is my jam, I'm Steve's no1 fan and Glo is just a scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2E876570-1B34-46CD-BA91-4458DC9DD608.jpeg

Gassing her own head again 🙄 This is definitely a direct hit at Tattle 😂 We’re still patiently waiting for the Glòby reveal. Where it at Lydia? Stop stalling balling. Destiny is what happens when you commit to growing, learning and taking chances. That explains the hold up then. See you never.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In regards to the compulsive buying, not sure if I agree. I think it is more a matter of content. Lydia and the other bunch, have no idea what to create as content, so the hauls, redecoration, etc... are the logical, safer and easier way to go.
I believe that it has become a compulsion cause they think they have to create content with these hauls. They are too lazy to think, so the best way is to just buy stuff add all their affiliate links to make them moneyand return most of it later.
These youtubers they add lots of affiliate links in each video and on insta as they need to milk as much as they can.

These UK youtubers Lydia, Amelia, Tamara, ITF and more...they are not the brightest in my opinion.

Just because our society are somehow shallow where they allow stupid people to make money by not doing anything interesting it does not mean they are a success. They might be making money but they are far from sucessful.

What would happen if instagram or youtube ended? No one would remember these airheads. They rely on a platform to be able to make money without it they cannot survive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
1D713B66-41A4-4193-8A60-E924375F921A.jpeg

Can I get an amen sista? 🙌🏽 Some self-awareness at last. At long last. But tell it to me fresh. Just need to replace the ‘someone’ with ‘everyone’ and the ‘something’ with ‘everything’ then nailed it 👌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The fashion industry has created lazy monsters. People who earns a lot more than a normal person for doing the bare minimum.

The companies are at fault as they enable them by keep sending gifts to these spoilt brats.

I really hope that after all this pandemic people wake up and stop consuming so much, these influencers they need to learn and not take their "job" for granted.

They live as if there is not tomorrow and as if this "job" will never go away.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
In regards to the compulsive buying, not sure if I agree. I think it is more a matter of content. Lydia and the other bunch, have no idea what to create as content, so the hauls, redecoration, etc... are the logical, safer and easier way to go.
This weekend I saw the latest Fleur vlog and Lydia's vlog of an H&M haul (not the latest one) and what a difference of content!.

I think Fleur didn't promote anything on her vlog and was so lovely to watch. Her house and kitchen are a dream, makes me wants to be on her house. Fleur baked some cupcakes for her husband and daughter.

Now Lydia also baked a cake on her vlog but I she only did to get some photos (probably an advert for the White Company apron).

Also at one point I saw the VLOG was an AD for ByTerry. I hate that Lydia does that! A vlog is suppose to be a relaxing video to watch, not someone trying to sell anything. Is the opportunity to connect with her audience. But Lydia's life is as fake as her vlogs.

I noticed on Lydia's vlogs how hard she tries to demostrate the cat actually likes her. But is so obvious the cat hates her. The cat sometimes comes to her but just cause is curious but not cause enjoy Lydia's company.

Reactions: 21
Did anyone else find it weird that her nominated person was Carrie and not a member of her family like her mum or dad? Sorry but I find that odd! If you’re estranged from your family I 100% get it but Lydia claims to love all of them and yet first chance she gets to see someone it’s Carrie!

Reactions: 23
They rely on a platform to be able to make money without it they cannot survive.
This!🙌
They have no skills. If tomorrow Google/Facebook with all their platforms are banned in the UK (as they are in China), Lydia is done and gone.

Reactions: 18
So I asked a friend who is a Psychologist on Harley Street - she agrees most of these girls have compulsive buying disorder. Which is common especially in those with anxiety, depression or eating disorders...

Compulsive behaviour refers to the continued repetition of a behaviour despite adverse consequences. The compulsions are fuelled by the obsessions (e.g., intrusive thoughts of contaminations). Compulsive buying is characterized by excessive preoccupation or poor impulse control with shopping, and adverse consequences, like marital conflict and financial problems.

Compulsive buying is similar to behavioural addiction, such as binge eating and gambling (Lawrence et al., 2014). Compulsive spending frequently co-occurs with other mental illnesses like depression, anxiety, and eating disorders. Unlike other addictions, which take hold in the teens, spending addictions mostly develop in the 30s when people achieve financial independence.

Characteristics include:
  • Preoccupation with shopping for unneeded items.1
  • Spending a great deal of time doing research on coveted items and/or shopping for unneeded items.
  • Difficulty resisting the purchase of unneeded items.
  • Financial difficulties because of uncontrolled shopping.2
  • Problems at work, school or home because of uncontrolled shopping
I mean I know she doesn't "buy" these things, but she begs for them - it's the same thing ...

Really worried for her mental health, and the fact that everyone is enabling it. I think Lyds ITF and Mumbler all have serious issues...
Whilst I do in part agree with other comments after this post saying that it’s more shopping for easy content than addictive behaviour, I do lean towards agreeing with this assessment more.
I have noticed how aggressively Lyds opens the parcels and packets she gets. Like a small greedy child. There is something very distasteful about it. The eagerness for the fix of something new and the momentary buzz it brings.
Do you remember the time when Tweezerman sent her some sort of cake? was it ?instead of the freebie expensive grooming tools she was hoping for. Her face was a picture but it also made me think of how instantly snarky she can get when she is disappointed by the PR packages. Not the ‘hit’ she needs. Her shopping behaviour is very erratic and illogical.
Seeing Lyds and the other influenzas and their endless shopping and acquisition of stuff and their smug entitlement... such a terrible indictment of our society it just can’t all come crashing down soon enough.

Reactions: 36
View attachment 138904

Gassing her own head again 🙄 This is definitely a direct hit at Tattle 😂 We’re still patiently waiting for the Glòby reveal. Where it at Lydia? Stop stalling balling. Destiny is what happens when you commit to growing, learning and taking chances. That explains the hold up then. See you never.
Perhaps if she repeats this several times, she will start to believe in her own words.
Such a phony .

Reactions: 11
This weekend I saw the latest Fleur vlog and Lydia's vlog of an H&M haul (not the latest one) and what a difference of content!.

I think Fleur didn't promote anything on her vlog and was so lovely to watch. Her house and kitchen are a dream, makes me wants to be on her house. Fleur baked some cupcakes for her husband and daughter.

Now Lydia also baked a cake on her vlog but I she only did to get some photos (probably an advert for the White Company apron).

Also at one point I saw the VLOG was an AD for ByTerry. I hate that Lydia does that! A vlog is suppose to be a relaxing video to watch, not someone trying to sell anything. Is the opportunity to connect with her audience. But Lydia's life is as fake as her vlogs.

I noticed on Lydia's vlogs how hard she tries to demostrate the cat actually likes her. But is so obvious the cat hates her. The cat sometimes comes to her but just cause is curious but not cause enjoy Lydia's company.
I don't watch Fleur but just had a look and what a difference! She just seems much more natural on camera, Lydia is too worried about revealing her true personality. Fleur's little girl is so adorable too!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m always fascinated by how quickly these threads move. I bet lydia wishes she could get such authentic traction.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't watch Fleur but just had a look and what a difference! She just seems much more natural on camera, Lydia is too worried about revealing her true personality. Fleur's little girl is so adorable too!
I started to watch Fleur since lockdown and since then have seen all her 9 recent vlogs, haven't dissapointed. Is funny to compare those two:

- Lydia spends 15 minutes rambling on useless topics just to make sure she has more than 45 minutes of footage to earn more money on YouTube.
- Fleur's vlogs are more dynamic. She just goes straight to the point. And definetly doesn't care but delivery a good amount of quality content.

- Lydia's vlogs are soooo slow. She spends a big part of her day doing her hair and makeup. Then on the kitchen (not cooking of course) but opening her new useless sh%& she got.
- Fleur always moves then she is always doing a different activity.

- Lydia doesn't film her food cause she usually eats very little during the day, then binges on pasta at night.
- Fleur's fridge WOW! So full of veggies and fruits. Always shows bits of their food and is always something different.

- Lydia always sounds like an infomercial of Thermomix. As fake as she is, nothing comes natural from her.
- Fleur also got a Thermomix. But she even said "you don't need a Thermomix. but is quite handy to have it". She always use it and in two months I have watched her vlogs Im into it. She sold me with her natural way to promote a product making good use of it.

- Lydia always seems to either be angry at her husband. Or sarcastic. Or on a baby-voice-spoiled mood.
- Fleur doesn't need to be fake, I don't know how long she has been with her husband but I see them like a nice couple that love and support each other.

- Lydia always goes on how much money she spends and she thinks that makes her looks rich.
- Fleur in my opinion comes from a wealthy family? I don't know, but it seems natural on her the way she talk about things without mention how much did it cost.

I can go on and on...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Whilst I do in part agree with other comments after this post saying that it’s more shopping for easy content than addictive behaviour, I do lean towards agreeing with this assessment more.
I have noticed how aggressively Lyds opens the parcels and packets she gets. Like a small greedy child. There is something very distasteful about it. The eagerness for the fix of something new and the momentary buzz it brings.
Do you remember the time when Tweezerman sent her some sort of cake? was it ?instead of the freebie expensive grooming tools she was hoping for. Her face was a picture but it also made me think of how instantly snarky she can get when she is disappointed by the PR packages. Not the ‘hit’ she needs. Her shopping behaviour is very erratic and illogical.
Seeing Lyds and the other influenzas and their endless shopping and acquisition of stuff and their smug entitlement... such a terrible indictment of our society it just can’t all come crashing down soon enough.
The question here when enough is enough. I mean this consumerism and the need for the latest and greatest is sickening.
These influencers they have been taking this free stuff life for granted that they don't appreciate anything anymore and they have become so entitled they believe they deserve it because they are special and other people aren't.

They think they are a special kind of snowflake and the people around them are just peasants. Lydia truly believe she is the Queen of her town lol

It is a vicious cycle where the more they get the more they want and that void they are trying to fill it will never be filled with these empty purchases/gifts.

I can't wait for the day where companies will take their power back and decide that they will value their product enough to no be sending to every damn influencer. When this day comes, these influenzas will realise that they are and will always be nobodies.

As a Spanish speaker every time she says "Ibiza" I feel like punching her in the face. :D

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
What I took from the last vlog was that she states at the end (with much enthusiasm) that she has a total new outlook at the moment, She’s had a mind shift and she’s turned a corner -she doesn’t feel the need to keep justifying her ‘hobby’ , that’s she’s focused on all the good comments and yet we had nearly 50mins of her constantly trying to justify that very thing!!! She’s just a one off that girl! 🤣🤣🤣 on a different planet

• Haha
Reactions: 24
First time poster here👋🏻
I used to watch her flogs regularly until they moved into their bungalow and I can’t bare to even hear her voice anymore. I have no idea why lidl was so quick to redecorate the bungalow when they bought it. If she was clued up at all on interior design she would of made structural and layout changes and came up with a cohesive plan. Lidl, surely you can’t trick your followers into thinking your an interior designer when all you do is buy new crap and Re- style every ten minutes. Do us all a favour and hire someone
Trouble is she did hire someone, she talked about someone she hired who designed the master bedroom and now she is going to change it all.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 138904

Lydia Millen was crossing her fingers behind her back when she said this, because she was NOT saying this to her husband Alistair Keith, whom she will continue to mock laugh and stymie. Hes good for wine service and shifting heavy pebbles, he will keep going with this and his creativity is a nuisance and hahaha any ambition to study or pursue as a career is a big fat NOoo! Lydia has signed off on this, the husband is defo not included in this mushy positive declaration.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.