Lydia Elise Millen #23 Linen is my jam, I'm Steve's no1 fan and Glo is just a scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I took from the last vlog was that she states at the end (with much enthusiasm) that she has a total new outlook at the moment, She’s had a mind shift and she’s turned a corner -she doesn’t feel the need to keep justifying her ‘hobby’ , that’s she’s focused on all the good comments and yet we had nearly 50mins of her constantly trying to justify that very thing!!! She’s just a one off that girl! 🤣🤣🤣 on a different planet
I thought that too :)

Reactions: 8
Were the LV trunks a paid for addition, gifted or was there a press discount?

I am just listening to the flog while working this morning.. I am still flabbergasted at the amount of deliveries she's had during a pandemic. It's honestly just sad that she doesn't have anything to fulfill her life apart from shopping for shite.

I wonder if they will change up the light switches to some antique brass.. the silver does not fit 'her style' surely?!!

A family office??!! To take personal calls. Of course you need a study for that, what am I thinking. Why didn't they just move to an office block.
Maybe she should just put antique phone booth under the staircase and paint it blue so it can double as a tardis.

Lydia out there being negative nelly to someone’s positive tweet, yet again..
I would think that Lorna Luxe would be more interested in pinning photos of her crotch. I don't understand those photos at all. Some how I think it is a sneaky way to gain followers who happen to be pervs. I mean a follower is a follower and the more followers the more $$$$.

Was anyone else wondering just what book it was that Ali was reading?
Where's Waldo in the hard cover edition. No paperbacks for the Millen Gordon household.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 138916

Can I get an amen sista? 🙌🏽 Some self-awareness at last. At long last. But tell it to me fresh. Just need to replace the ‘someone’ with ‘everyone’ and the ‘something’ with ‘everything’ then nailed it 👌🏽
It's just blatant flat out consumerism. I want I want I want.

This weekend I saw the latest Fleur vlog and Lydia's vlog of an H&M haul (not the latest one) and what a difference of content!.

I think Fleur didn't promote anything on her vlog and was so lovely to watch. Her house and kitchen are a dream, makes me wants to be on her house. Fleur baked some cupcakes for her husband and daughter.

Now Lydia also baked a cake on her vlog but I she only did to get some photos (probably an advert for the White Company apron).

Also at one point I saw the VLOG was an AD for ByTerry. I hate that Lydia does that! A vlog is suppose to be a relaxing video to watch, not someone trying to sell anything. Is the opportunity to connect with her audience. But Lydia's life is as fake as her vlogs.

I noticed on Lydia's vlogs how hard she tries to demostrate the cat actually likes her. But is so obvious the cat hates her. The cat sometimes comes to her but just cause is curious but not cause enjoy Lydia's company.
I thought the vlogs were all about selling stuff??? Isn't that how they make their money??? If they don't sell stuff through their vlogs how do they make money.

The question here when enough is enough. I mean this consumerism and the need for the latest and greatest is sickening.
These influencers they have been taking this free stuff life for granted that they don't appreciate anything anymore and they have become so entitled they believe they deserve it because they are special and other people aren't.

They think they are a special kind of snowflake and the people around them are just peasants. Lydia truly believe she is the Queen of her town lol

It is a vicious cycle where the more they get the more they want and that void they are trying to fill it will never be filled with these empty purchases/gifts.

I can't wait for the day where companies will take their power back and decide that they will value their product enough to no be sending to every damn influencer. When this day comes, these influenzas will realise that they are and will always be nobodies.

As a Spanish speaker every time she says "Ibiza" I feel like punching her in the face. :D
Totally agree with you especially about all the STUFF they get. That is what bought me to this site in the first place, it's good to see others sickened by this consuming and not appreciating.

Whilst I do in part agree with other comments after this post saying that it’s more shopping for easy content than addictive behaviour, I do lean towards agreeing with this assessment more.
I have noticed how aggressively Lyds opens the parcels and packets she gets. Like a small greedy child. There is something very distasteful about it. The eagerness for the fix of something new and the momentary buzz it brings.
Do you remember the time when Tweezerman sent her some sort of cake? was it ?instead of the freebie expensive grooming tools she was hoping for. Her face was a picture but it also made me think of how instantly snarky she can get when she is disappointed by the PR packages. Not the ‘hit’ she needs. Her shopping behaviour is very erratic and illogical.
Seeing Lyds and the other influenzas and their endless shopping and acquisition of stuff and their smug entitlement... such a terrible indictment of our society it just can’t all come crashing down soon enough.
I went back and watched one of her earlier videos, someone had said how much more humble she was, its true she did seem far more humble, now she seems very entitled. I also think the feelings of entitlement and "I deserve this stuff" comes from the crap all the followers write. OMG they comment as though they are gods.

First time poster.

I don't normally like judging people from afar. There is a side to Lydia I like, which is the optimistic side, it's why I started watching, but she does seem to get more and more worse in terms of her selfishness. It seems with their relationship that Lydia wears the trousers, and that's why she's not changing. I have noticed recently that Ali seems to be getting more and more tired of her tit though, everyone thought he doesn't have a backbone, but he's been putting her in her place recently. There was yesterday's vlog where Lydia made herself a shake for breakfast, didn't ask if Ali wanted one, yet he always makes her drinks/food in the morning, and he called her out. It's clear Ali is attracted to a more dominant woman, but dominant shouldn't mean rude/selfish/bossy to your other half. It's fine to sometimes be a bit cheeky and get your love to do things for you, spoil you etc.. but Lydia EXPECTS this to be the normality. Now that Carrie has been social distancing, she seems to be treating Ali like an assistant, but it's really not okay, and I am glad Ali is talking back to her now. What I would want for them, is for Lydia to get some therapy for herself, and some couples therapy with Ali, or for Ali to leave her and find a new woman more deserving of him.
AND the thing that amazes me is we see this on the vlog, imagine what we don't see of the way she treats Ali. I do feel for him, I think he tries sooo hard to please her and she rarely seems pleased.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yep! I had a quick look at a vlogmass 2015 video and it's a different person! She was even driving around in Ali's work van with him and wasn't making any snobby remarks about having to go to B&Q in a transit van. Can you imagine that now? For a start, she wouldn't go to B&Q as it's not some upmarket homeware boutique and in a work van?! no way! She takes the piss out of Carrie and Cal's cars that aren't good enough for her, imagine if she had to get in a trannyvan! Her accent is different, she was hunting for Christmas decorations in the bargain bins and her whole demeanour was miles away from what it is now. Money and YT success has certainly brought out the worst in her. Such a shame!
I remember watching that particular Vlogmas video too, when they were in his work van! They were so in love at that time when he filmed and edited her videos. He made her look to us on camera like the dream girl he saw in her back then.

As a Spanish speaker every time she says "Ibiza" I feel like punching her in the face. :D
What is the correct pronunciation of “Ibiza”? Is it “Short I - beetha”?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I remember watching that particular Vlogmas video too, when they were in his work van! They were so in love at that time when he filmed and edited her videos. He made her look to us on camera like the dream girl he saw in her back then.

What is the correct pronunciation of “Ibiza”? Is it “Short I - beetha”?
The correct way it would be something like "Ebessa"

If you put on google translator you will hear the correct way.

The way lydia says is completely wrong but what can we expect from an airhead like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She wouldn't even give him a sip how nasty is that? then moaned because he hadnt poured her a glass of wine even though she was doing duck all and could have poured one herself.
I was thinking 'why don't you pour a f*cking glass yourself!' Can she not open a wine bottle?

View attachment 138904

Gassing her own head again 🙄 This is definitely a direct hit at Tattle 😂 We’re still patiently waiting for the Glòby reveal. Where it at Lydia? Stop stalling balling. Destiny is what happens when you commit to growing, learning and taking chances. That explains the hold up then. See you never.
She constantly addresses the knockers and starts rabbiting on about stamps and train spotters to justify her spending, so OBVIOUSLY things annoy her. So these stolen quotes aren't really working are they?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lydia again. I’m bored in the house and I’m in the house bored. Not just in quarantine. This is my personal life mantra. I might have it etched on my gravestone. Obviously bougie it up a bit. I’ve seen the perfect pair of white linen elasticated trousers to be buried in too. I need to be comfy after all if I’m in there for a long time. I might order two pairs just in case.

Anyway, all this boredom has left me feeling spendy. I spend at least 23 hours 43 minutes each day on eBay or FB Marketplace (dedicated interior designers don’t sleep did you know, looking at you Steve Cordony), sourcing the perfect bespoke bougie fauxtiques, lights, frames, urns, trunks, benches, laundry baskets, cushions or any old tit really. It just has to look antique and pinteresty, but more importantly earn me money. I’m like the Mother Theresa of the influencer world. I’m single-handily keeping the British economy afloat with all my affiliate links in these unprecedented times. It’s revelationary or revolutionary, I never know which is the right word, despite acknowledging this 583 times before, but I only own showy blank paged books, not a real dictionary so I can’t check. I wonder if I should run for priminister. BoJo’s definitely on his way out after siding with his bestie. What an imbecile. I’d never do that for Cawwiee. Money over witches every time. Think of the bougie boss linen outfits. Think of all the restyling I could do at Number 10. But it does seem like I’d have to do some work, everyone keeps going on about this bloody pandemic, but I’m obviously too busy to check the news, so maybe it’s not the job for me. I like offices you see, I now have three after convincing Ali to change up his whiskey room. I’d have four, but no-one offered to gift me a free office outhouse for all our staff. Such tight-arses. So I like offices, just not office work. Small minor detail.

Anyway, have I told you all, how much I love linen. I’m thinking about renewing my wedding vows. Not because I want to reaffirm my love to Ali, you silly moos. But because I’ve seen the perfect white linen wedding dress I just have to have. As you all know linen creases. You just have to embrace the natural rawness and beauty of it. Then you will come to love the fabric as much as me. Well this, and it also means I have the perfect excuse not to do anything. Anytime I want something doing like pouring a glass of wine or removing the pebbles from the courtyard, I just click my fingers and tell Ali ‘babeeeee, my beautiful dress will crease’. He’s such a good little obeying poppet, but recently he’s been getting right on my cement tits. All he’s been doing is mocking my eyebrows. Yes, I’ve had to rebrand and restock Glòby because those annoying conniving little Tattlers have nothing better to do than to out me. Trolls. They’re just so jealous of me. Don’t hate me because you ain’t me. Well to get to the point, I’ve now had to come up with some other game-changing, life-saviour beauty product. It’s a hybrid of an all in one multi-purpose stick on full brows, faux fringe, moustache. Thanks Tattle for the inspo. And who better, prettier, beautifuler, hipper to try it out on than yours truly. Side note - I was also hoping if I tried to emulate Lumi’s cat fur with my overgrown bushy brows, then Ali might pay me some more attention. Well that backfired. I’m going to have to make him re-paint the living room now just for fun. Black was so last week anyway and all my affiliate links have now sold out.

Oh is that the time. I’ve used up all of my 17 minutes leisure schedule. I guess I won’t have time to eat or wash myself today. Anyway I best get back to online ordering. So many things to beg for. So many new, shiny, bright things. Don’t forget to swipe up. Your country needs you too.
Superb

Reactions: 7
Lydia again. I’m bored in the house and I’m in the house bored. Not just in quarantine. This is my personal life mantra. I might have it etched on my gravestone. Obviously bougie it up a bit. I’ve seen the perfect pair of white linen elasticated trousers to be buried in too. I need to be comfy after all if I’m in there for a long time. I might order two pairs just in case.

Anyway, all this boredom has left me feeling spendy. I spend at least 23 hours 43 minutes each day on eBay or FB Marketplace (dedicated interior designers don’t sleep did you know, looking at you Steve Cordony), sourcing the perfect bespoke bougie fauxtiques, lights, frames, urns, trunks, benches, laundry baskets, cushions or any old tit really. It just has to look antique and pinteresty, but more importantly earn me money. I’m like the Mother Theresa of the influencer world. I’m single-handily keeping the British economy afloat with all my affiliate links in these unprecedented times. It’s revelationary or revolutionary, I never know which is the right word, despite acknowledging this 583 times before, but I only own showy blank paged books, not a real dictionary so I can’t check. I wonder if I should run for priminister. BoJo’s definitely on his way out after siding with his bestie. What an imbecile. I’d never do that for Cawwiee. Money over witches every time. Think of the bougie boss linen outfits. Think of all the restyling I could do at Number 10. But it does seem like I’d have to do some work, everyone keeps going on about this bloody pandemic, but I’m obviously too busy to check the news, so maybe it’s not the job for me. I like offices you see, I now have three after convincing Ali to change up his whiskey room. I’d have four, but no-one offered to gift me a free office outhouse for all our staff. Such tight-arses. So I like offices, just not office work. Small minor detail.

Anyway, have I told you all, how much I love linen. I’m thinking about renewing my wedding vows. Not because I want to reaffirm my love to Ali, you silly moos. But because I’ve seen the perfect white linen wedding dress I just have to have. As you all know linen creases. You just have to embrace the natural rawness and beauty of it. Then you will come to love the fabric as much as me. Well this, and it also means I have the perfect excuse not to do anything. Anytime I want something doing like pouring a glass of wine or removing the pebbles from the courtyard, I just click my fingers and tell Ali ‘babeeeee, my beautiful dress will crease’. He’s such a good little obeying poppet, but recently he’s been getting right on my cement tits. All he’s been doing is mocking my eyebrows. Yes, I’ve had to rebrand and restock Glòby because those annoying conniving little Tattlers have nothing better to do than to out me. Trolls. They’re just so jealous of me. Don’t hate me because you ain’t me. Well to get to the point, I’ve now had to come up with some other game-changing, life-saviour beauty product. It’s a hybrid of an all in one multi-purpose stick on full brows, faux fringe, moustache. Thanks Tattle for the inspo. And who better, prettier, beautifuler, hipper to try it out on than yours truly. Side note - I was also hoping if I tried to emulate Lumi’s cat fur with my overgrown bushy brows, then Ali might pay me some more attention. Well that backfired. I’m going to have to make him re-paint the living room now just for fun. Black was so last week anyway and all my affiliate links have now sold out.

Oh is that the time. I’ve used up all of my 17 minutes leisure schedule. I guess I won’t have time to eat or wash myself today. Anyway I best get back to online ordering. So many things to beg for. So many new, shiny, bright things. Don’t forget to swipe up. Your country needs you too.
You had me at “Whisky Room”.
“Whisky Room”? I have never heard of such a thing. Is this a ‘thing’? Are we saying this is a ‘thing’ now?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So 3 weeks ago she revealed her brand, and then we erm, how shall we say, fucked it up a bit! Since then, a name change, a screw up with her instagram account - now only 23,000 ish followers on the new account, 38,000 on the original one, which is still sat there. The instagram link on her globylydia website takes you nowhere. The link on the original instagram page takes you nowhere, the Globylydia one still has the Glo Beauty logo as its only post, but a profile picture of the logo with a scribbled name that is illegible. Elementary Brands still has the original post. Her Glo trademark is still being examined, Glo Beauty Co trademark withdrawn, and nothing else has happened so far.

Really really good build up to a launch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She is always copying everyone instead of having her own style.

Lydia might think that she use other people's houses as inspiration but the reality is that she just copy them.

She is a fraud! Can't even pick her own home decor.

The amount of idiots in this world is unbeliveable.

Lydia said that she was waiting for the new packaging of her brand. I have a feeling that she might changed the name and she is waiting for the new packaging with the new name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
After watching her parade around, flap up those two tone arms exposing those pale stubbly armpits- whilst GUSHING about future copy cat interior styling- I was struck with a thought. YOU HAVE NOT HAD A SHOWER! Slithering around on the furniture , wiping that dried up sweat on the chair- absolutely VILE. Confirms what a lot of folk have observed- GLOBBY LIDL must absolutely stink half of the time. She doesn't wash her hair very often either. Running daily 6/7k is awfully commendable- but the stinking sweat her hair is retaining, surely requires regular washing?? Globby must generally stink of stale sweat all of the time...

PLANNING for a loft space? What BULLSHIT was she talking about 2 Bedrooms and a family bathroom?? What utter DELUSION!! By all means get up some shelving and store all of your stuff correctly- but don't fool yourself into thinking you've got the footage for all of those rooms- especially with all of the water tanks, flues, exhaust hosing etc GLOBBY don't be jealous.... hashtag JealousOfJosie

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Is anyone else having problems with Invidious? Or does anyone have a different site to watch YouTube without ads?

Reactions: 3
Agree, I'm a spanish speaker as well. It bothers me every time, she sounds ridiculous!
Not standing up for Lyds or anything but tbh how she says Ibiza is how most Brits pronounce it despite knowing it's incorrect! Brits do tend to butcher a lot of words from other languages that make it's way into our vocabulary such as names of other countries and cities, food dishes etc. Another prime example is names of dishes at Indian restaurants. Ps. I can say all of this this as I am British BTW lol

Reactions: 15
3E191E6E-C720-476C-A038-9E0649C906F8.jpeg

What the duck, over! She’s made yet another ostentatious clothing order. Making out like that’s what the fans are asking for. Like she’s a man of the people. I mean I like shopping, we’re all under the influence, but this girl is beyond ridiculous now. She’s so out of touch with reality. Lost in the sauce. She normalises the idea that one should own hundreds of the same garments. It has become normal for her to boast about daily shopping hauls now. When looking at the environmental and ethical consequences, this is far from normal.

I understand Lydia and other influencers have to produce ‘content’ which is more challenging of late. We’ve entered an era of radical laziness and Lydia is the epitome of this. But even Tamara, who is the ultimate Queen B of fashion, has been showing and styling her old items; this content is much more fresh and relevant. Lydia is the Drag King in comparison. The actual goddamn irony in playing martyr that she is sustainable. Sustainable consumption comes with knowledge and awareness. Put simply, Lydia has neither. She’s a blagger not a blogger. Delete all your perceived negative comments Lydia. But the internet never forgets.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Agree, I'm a spanish speaker as well. It bothers me every time, she sounds ridiculous!
Her vocabulary is poor and her pronunciation of certain things. She's just not very well educated. Surely, she should know how to pronounce it if she lived there as a dancer/stripper!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.