Lydia Elise Millen #23 Linen is my jam, I'm Steve's no1 fan and Glo is just a scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on Ali’s channel, they’re now doing a style series of choosing the other’s outfit. Not exactly original, but at least not another pretentious haul. I almost thought we’d escape linen for at least one video. Almost. I was naive. Very naive. Lydia then goes on to describe her perfect spring outfit for Ali as white and linen like he just stepped off the French Riviera. Shocker. She’s literally described her perfect man as Peter Stringfellow (for all non-UK Tattlers, he’s an infamous businessman who owns a chain of strip clubs). He’s even got the pussy. Looking for a plan B Lydia when your social media career goes tits up. Stripper pun fully intended.

View attachment 139528
Shes dressed him like her decor white and bloody beige. :giggle: She really cant put a outfit together and just picked up the first thing she saw. She never even looked in all his wardrobe. Talk about half arsed!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
French riviera my foot, more like chav pond.

She is really stumpy and has short legs, but photoshops herself to make herself look taller.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Shes dressed him like her decor white and bloody beige. :giggle: She really cant put a outfit together and just picked up the first thing she saw. She never even looked in all his wardrobe. Talk about half arsed!

I carried on watching. Unfortunately. I’ve been fooled. Hoodwinked. If there ever was catfish bait it was me today. She dresses him in white and beige linen. Standard. He’s hatin the outfit. Obvs. She declares not once, but three times, that as his wardrobe is tit (the wardrobe she didn’t even check), they really need to buy him some good linen trousers, a good linen white shirt (despite the previous clip showing at least 50 in his closet) and some nice brown Tod’s shoes. She has completely utterly missed the point of this styling video. The purpose is to create an outfit based on items already owned, not to basically mentally purchase a whole new outfit. I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again, how Humpty Dumpty can refer to herself and sustainability in the same sentence is bat tit crazy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I carried on watching. Unfortunately. I’ve been fooled. Hoodwinked. If there ever was catfish bait it was me today. She dresses him in white and beige linen. Standard. He’s hatin the outfit. Obvs. She declares not once, but three times, that as his wardrobe is tit (the wardrobe she didn’t even check), they really need to buy him some good linen trousers, a good linen white shirt (despite the previous clip showing at least 50 in his closet) and some nice brown Tod’s shoes. She has completely utterly missed the point of this styling video. The purpose is to create an outfit based on items already owned, not to basically mentally purchase a whole new outfit. I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again, how Humpty Dumpty can refer to herself and sustainability in the same sentence is bat tit crazy.
Plus she picked the trousers he had said the day before he didnt like. Who thinks she did that on purpose?🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 18
So on Ali’s channel, they’re now doing a style series of choosing the other’s outfit. Not exactly original, but at least not another pretentious haul. I almost thought we’d escape linen for at least one video. Almost. I was naive. Very naive. Lydia then goes on to describe her perfect spring outfit for Ali as white and linen like he just stepped off the French Riviera. Shocker. She’s literally described her perfect man as Peter Stringfellow (for all non-UK Tattlers, he’s an infamous businessman who owns a chain of strip clubs). He’s even got the pussy. Looking for a plan B Lydia when your social media career goes tits up. Stripper pun fully intended.

View attachment 139528
Not sure how to break it to you but he’s with the angels now...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
THIS. THIS. THIS. 🙌
She is deluded if she thinks she is sustainable.

Note to Lydia -
**JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING IS MORE EXPENSIVE DOESN’T MAKE IT SUSTAINABLE**

ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE BUYING BUYING BUYING EVERYDAY!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Not sure how to break it to you but he’s with the angels now...
Oh is he 🙏🏽 I actually didn’t know. There goes my missed career opportunity as a stripper. Joking.

Imagine Lydia playing the grieving widower though. Painful. She would drag that sympathy right out. Antique headstone sourcing. Coffin swipe ups. Funeral outfit hauls. But she already plays the spinster so well. So well. The black outfits. The high elasticated waisted linen pants. Never leaving the circumference of bungalow. The jogging aka fast paced shuffling. She can’t still be grieving that cat she hated.

Non-Influencer Disclaimer - I don’t wish fatality on anyone. Not even Lydia’s social media career. Way too entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 139528

Thanks for taking one for the team!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just watched some of the latest vlog but had to switch off as I just...couldn't make it through.

They have soooooo much stuff in their house. Room after room of bland furniture. It should be right up my street as I love high contrast monochrome interiors but it's soulless. There's just no personality there, their home could belong to ANYONE. It could be a show house on a new build estate.

She doesn't need to buy anymore vintage or seasonal items. She needs to frame some photographs and add some art that actually mean something to them. The need to constantly evolve a room will dissipate a little if you look at a corner and see items that you truly value and love.

Happiness abates the need to consume.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've just watched some of the latest vlog but had to switch off as I just...couldn't make it through.

They have soooooo much stuff in their house. Room after room of bland furniture. It should be right up my street as I love high contrast monochrome interiors but it's soulless. There's just no personality there, their home could belong to ANYONE. It could be a show house on a new build estate.

She doesn't need to buy anymore vintage or seasonal items. She needs to frame some photographs and add some art that actually mean something to them. The need to constantly evolve a room will dissipate a little if you look at a corner and see items that you truly value and love.

Happiness abates the need to consume.
There’s no one at home.

Reactions: 6
As someone has said previously, she just likes shopping. A real interior designer would explain why buying x,y,z is appropriate for the space, what techniques are suitable. She just wants to justify her existence.

A third office for private calls? No one likes them, no one interacts with them, they dont leave their house ( pre covid), they dont do or go to events or trips of what other influencers do.

Wear all the linen you want we all know you are the jumped up chav who is so insecure all you can do is copy copy copy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Working in the psych field, I support anything that helps one with mental health. Clearly this individual has dealt with some tough times and if Lydiot's videos helped or motivated this lady, I support it and am glad.

However, I still think Lydiot is a complete bleeping twit and the people I truly have issues with are the crazy sycophants - e.g. the chick who recently commented on her Youtube video that she ran around the house screaming "Lydiot just posted" when the new video went up. Now that chickadee needs some SERIOUS help and a bloody life evidently.

I don't think I'd even scream like that if Henry Cavill or Michale Fassbender etc. showed up at my door. Or maybe I'm just dead inside....LOL.

But seriously, that chick running around like a chicken with her head cut off because of a new video, she has some issues. Hopefully she's just a young teenager not a grown ass woman coz that would be scary.

Reactions: 27
I agree that it’s positive if Lydia’s channel has supported others’ mental health. I’m sure we all use social media as a light-hearted outlet particularly during the current healthcare climate. I do think the likelihood however is Lydia has wrote this message herself for her own promotion and validation. It has Lydia all over it. What with highlighting the superior unobtainable luxury lifestyle she holds. And plumping the cushions and making the bedsheets. I mean I thought this was the norm for most grown ass women to do these already. Lydia would happily take the credit for these ‘game-changing’ daily rituals.

It’s all just so superficial, which is cannily like her, or maybe that’s just why, if genuine, the message resonated with her enough to repost. It may be a coincidence, or not, definitely not, that literally in the same story, she’s done a swipe up of the top most motivational books to positively impact on your life. Convenient she then has an inspiring and motivational message of how she’s positively influenced one of her struggling followers. I call bullshit. Again.

I support promoting the small things in life to make one happy. Whether it is buying a new dress (not half a linen clothing factory, Lydia), going for a run (don’t have to document each and every one, Lydia) or taking a long bubble bath (ASAP after said run, not hours later, Lydia). But I really have concern, that Lydia with her platform, does not promote concentrating on the things you have, the things you’re grateful for and that we’ll all get through this together. She doesn’t talk about how we’ll all have adventures again, we’ll all squeeze our loved ones again, we’ll all sit in a sunny park with our friends again. And how it will seem so much sweeter than it did before. This is because these aspects were completely void from her life pre-Covid. And that’s just sad, not only for Lydia, but for her vulnerable followers who are influenced to believe that only material things in life matter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.