Lydia Elise Millen #23 Linen is my jam, I'm Steve's no1 fan and Glo is just a scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I think it’s good to turn the room into a study. It was actually suggested in the previous thread. The reason was lame and really quite disrespectful towards Ali in my opinion. The guy works in his dressing room whilst she has a huge office that she barely uses. It’s the one nice thing that she could actually do for Ali after he puts up with her endless demands, but somehow makes it about herself instead

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her birthday vlog from 2016 randomly popped up on my suggested YouTube videos (coffee dates and boyfriend surprises or something) and the difference in her is astonishing. She really did seem sweet, humble and thankful for everything back then, lovely hair and features and really well put together. Also her accent was normal not this weird faux posh voice she puts on now. What the duck has happened to her! I wonder if Ali ever watches the old vlogs to try and remember why he fell for her.
Yep! I had a quick look at a vlogmass 2015 video and it's a different person! She was even driving around in Ali's work van with him and wasn't making any snobby remarks about having to go to B&Q in a transit van. Can you imagine that now? For a start, she wouldn't go to B&Q as it's not some upmarket homeware boutique and in a work van?! no way! She takes the piss out of Carrie and Cal's cars that aren't good enough for her, imagine if she had to get in a trannyvan! Her accent is different, she was hunting for Christmas decorations in the bargain bins and her whole demeanour was miles away from what it is now. Money and YT success has certainly brought out the worst in her. Such a shame!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I got myself all confused with Lydia’s vlog today I thought I was watching the home shopping channel..:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
First time poster.

I don't normally like judging people from afar. There is a side to Lydia I like, which is the optimistic side, it's why I started watching, but she does seem to get more and more worse in terms of her selfishness. It seems with their relationship that Lydia wears the trousers, and that's why she's not changing. I have noticed recently that Ali seems to be getting more and more tired of her tit though, everyone thought he doesn't have a backbone, but he's been putting her in her place recently. There was yesterday's vlog where Lydia made herself a shake for breakfast, didn't ask if Ali wanted one, yet he always makes her drinks/food in the morning, and he called her out. It's clear Ali is attracted to a more dominant woman, but dominant shouldn't mean rude/selfish/bossy to your other half. It's fine to sometimes be a bit cheeky and get your love to do things for you, spoil you etc.. but Lydia EXPECTS this to be the normality. Now that Carrie has been social distancing, she seems to be treating Ali like an assistant, but it's really not okay, and I am glad Ali is talking back to her now. What I would want for them, is for Lydia to get some therapy for herself, and some couples therapy with Ali, or for Ali to leave her and find a new woman more deserving of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
First time poster.

I don't normally like judging people from afar. There is a side to Lydia I like, which is the optimistic side, it's why I started watching, but she does seem to get more and more worse in terms of her selfishness. It seems with their relationship that Lydia wears the trousers, and that's why she's not changing. I have noticed recently that Ali seems to be getting more and more tired of her tit though, everyone thought he doesn't have a backbone, but he's been putting her in her place recently. There was yesterday's vlog where Lydia made herself a shake for breakfast, didn't ask if Ali wanted one, yet he always makes her drinks/food in the morning, and he called her out. It's clear Ali is attracted to a more dominant woman, but dominant shouldn't mean rude/selfish/bossy to your other half. It's fine to sometimes be a bit cheeky and get your love to do things for you, spoil you etc.. but Lydia EXPECTS this to be the normality. Now that Carrie has been social distancing, she seems to be treating Ali like an assistant, but it's really not okay, and I am glad Ali is talking back to her now. What I would want for them, is for Lydia to get some therapy for herself, and some couples therapy with Ali, or for Ali to leave her and find a new woman more deserving of him.
She wouldn't even give him a sip how nasty is that? then moaned because he hadnt poured her a glass of wine even though she was doing duck all and could have poured one herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The thing is Lids is you already have thick eyebrows, so really not a good idea to grow them even thicker. We will be talking needing a weed whacker proportions if she carries on 👀View attachment 138540
Her hair looks flawless apparently!!! Seriously, like really? Really though? The colour looks fine but I’d be more worried about the straw look if I were her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She wouldn't even give him a sip how nasty is that? then moaned because he hadnt poured her a glass of wine even though she was doing duck all and could have poured one herself.
I know! Incredibly selfish. Fair enough it was her only breakfast, but if Ali wanted a sip (Which let's be honest would not take away from the caloric value that much!) then she could of had a little snack a bit later, as we all know she gets sent buckets of snacks and stocks up on them. Oh god the wine part really ruffled my feathers.. it was like seeing a glimpse of a monster. I think sometimes it is quite common for partners to change after marriage, and become less appreciative but she takes the cake.

Reactions: 18
Lydia again. I’m bored in the house and I’m in the house bored. Not just in quarantine. This is my personal life mantra. I might have it etched on my gravestone. Obviously bougie it up a bit. I’ve seen the perfect pair of white linen elasticated trousers to be buried in too. I need to be comfy after all if I’m in there for a long time. I might order two pairs just in case.

Anyway, all this boredom has left me feeling spendy. I spend at least 23 hours 43 minutes each day on eBay or FB Marketplace (dedicated interior designers don’t sleep did you know, looking at you Steve Cordony), sourcing the perfect bespoke bougie fauxtiques, lights, frames, urns, trunks, benches, laundry baskets, cushions or any old tit really. It just has to look antique and pinteresty, but more importantly earn me money. I’m like the Mother Theresa of the influencer world. I’m single-handily keeping the British economy afloat with all my affiliate links in these unprecedented times. It’s revelationary or revolutionary, I never know which is the right word, despite acknowledging this 583 times before, but I only own showy blank paged books, not a real dictionary so I can’t check. I wonder if I should run for priminister. BoJo’s definitely on his way out after siding with his bestie. What an imbecile. I’d never do that for Cawwiee. Money over witches every time. Think of the bougie boss linen outfits. Think of all the restyling I could do at Number 10. But it does seem like I’d have to do some work, everyone keeps going on about this bloody pandemic, but I’m obviously too busy to check the news, so maybe it’s not the job for me. I like offices you see, I now have three after convincing Ali to change up his whiskey room. I’d have four, but no-one offered to gift me a free office outhouse for all our staff. Such tight-arses. So I like offices, just not office work. Small minor detail.

Anyway, have I told you all, how much I love linen. I’m thinking about renewing my wedding vows. Not because I want to reaffirm my love to Ali, you silly moos. But because I’ve seen the perfect white linen wedding dress I just have to have. As you all know linen creases. You just have to embrace the natural rawness and beauty of it. Then you will come to love the fabric as much as me. Well this, and it also means I have the perfect excuse not to do anything. Anytime I want something doing like pouring a glass of wine or removing the pebbles from the courtyard, I just click my fingers and tell Ali ‘babeeeee, my beautiful dress will crease’. He’s such a good little obeying poppet, but recently he’s been getting right on my cement tits. All he’s been doing is mocking my eyebrows. Yes, I’ve had to rebrand and restock Glòby because those annoying conniving little Tattlers have nothing better to do than to out me. Trolls. They’re just so jealous of me. Don’t hate me because you ain’t me. Well to get to the point, I’ve now had to come up with some other game-changing, life-saviour beauty product. It’s a hybrid of an all in one multi-purpose stick on full brows, faux fringe, moustache. Thanks Tattle for the inspo. And who better, prettier, beautifuler, hipper to try it out on than yours truly. Side note - I was also hoping if I tried to emulate Lumi’s cat fur with my overgrown bushy brows, then Ali might pay me some more attention. Well that backfired. I’m going to have to make him re-paint the living room now just for fun. Black was so last week anyway and all my affiliate links have now sold out.

Oh is that the time. I’ve used up all of my 17 minutes leisure schedule. I guess I won’t have time to eat or wash myself today. Anyway I best get back to online ordering. So many things to beg for. So many new, shiny, bright things. Don’t forget to swipe up. Your country needs you too.
Read this out to my husband, he is pissing himself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know! Incredibly selfish. Fair enough it was her only breakfast, but if Ali wanted a sip (Which let's be honest would not take away from the caloric value that much!) then she could of had a little snack a bit later, as we all know she gets sent buckets of snacks and stocks up on them. Oh god the wine part really ruffled my feathers.. it was like seeing a glimpse of a monster. I think sometimes it is quite common for partners to change after marriage, and become less appreciative but she takes the cake.
I think it was more the fact she probably didn’t know how to use the corkscrew, which is ridiculous in itself!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
In regards to the compulsive buying, not sure if I agree. I think it is more a matter of content. Lydia and the other bunch, have no idea what to create as content, so the hauls, redecoration, etc... are the logical, safer and easier way to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In regards to the compulsive buying, not sure if I agree. I think it is more a matter of content. Lydia and the other bunch, have no idea what to create as content, so the hauls, redecoration, etc... are the logical, safer and easier way to go.
I think the Brands have made them lazy tbh. They get sent something they flounce about a bit with it and get paid. So they’ve forgotten have to make non product content.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m behind here so apologies, this was probably mentioned ages ago.. but what happened to Lydia’s old hair dresser Despi (I think that’s her name ??). I’m sure she said she’d never use anyone else so curious as to what happened there

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I’m behind here so apologies, this was probably mentioned ages ago.. but what happened to Lydia’s old hair dresser Despi (I think that’s her name ??). I’m sure she said she’d never use anyone else so curious as to what happened there
Despina had the nerve to ask money for her services so Lydia stopped going to her salon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.