Lydia Elise Millen #23 Linen is my jam, I'm Steve's no1 fan and Glo is just a scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she have some sort of a double oven glove type of thing that helps you to fake tan your back? It could be one of those!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My new theory - It’s perfume.
She said it’s seasonal and she has more products coming after the first one, so I’m guessing she has a spring/summer scent then she will have autumnal and winter scents. It ties in with the first tease picture of her sleeve/wrist. People put perfume on their wrists. She did a little hint in the vlog where she chooses Ali’s outfit and made a point of choosing a scent for him to go with the outfit. I haven’t really seen her get too exited about any perfumes she gets in PR or tell her viewers in vlogs what perfume she is using that day as she could be using her own. She can easily get a perfume made and put her name on it. Countless celebs and influencers have done this and they roll a new one out every few months, the fans keep buying them because they want every one of the perfumes. The box makes sense as perfume can come in a box. With the bottles being glass they’re usually laid out in plastic/cardboard within a box. The skincare/beauty brand will be called Glo but each perfume will be called something like ‘Spring Glo’ and ‘Autumn glow’ or whatever then she will branch out into other things like makeup and tan. The video of the big doily on her head has perfume advert vibes to it.
I would love it if that was the case because JLo has a perfume called Glow

1591362912580.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone truly care what the product she’s coming out with is ?? i for one feel we have now given this launch far too much attention, what ever it is, whenever its launched there is no doubt in my mind it will be tit😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Does anyone truly care what the product she’s coming out with is ?? i for one feel we have now given this launch far too much attention, what ever it is, whenever its launched there is no doubt in my mind it will be tit😎
I confess I just rather enjoy a guessing game and looking for clues! Hopefully a brave Tattler will buy one to try themselves and review for us too.
I am also keen for the product to finally arrive so we can reach the next chapter of the story: Lydia dealing with it not being as successful as she wants it to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One of those tanning onesies is an idea :unsure:
I think you might be right! something like this:

with this

that's my guess, in fact I'm betting it's a rip off of the bronzie products

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah booo she deleted the comments about working with racist/exclusive brands.
Was only trying to educate your arselickers. (n)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well the mitt is clearly part of it as it has the name on it, but why would you just put out a basic mitt with nothing else. Like someone already said. You can get them at the supermarket, boots, superdrug for a few pounds. Also St Tropez also do mitts so what are they going to think.

Reactions: 11
I think you might be right! something like this:

with this

that's my guess, in fact I'm betting it's a rip off of the bronzie products
Yeah, one of them! Especially with the addition of her sig on the sleeve. What throws me off is the colour though.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, one of them! Especially with the addition of her sig on the sleeve. What throws me off is the colour though.
It gives me old Lydia vibes. Like stripper Lydia vibes. Hard faced Lydia in a juicy couture tracksuit vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone think her ‘Team’ (i.e. Car-wee) are going through hell today facing the wrath of Lyds

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi guys! Long time no check in! I’m a nurse so I just haven’t had a minute to check up on the scam influencers of the world, but can anyone say why the heck Lydia already changed her brands name without even mentioning it, and before it even launched?
I’d greatly appreciate a quick catch up before I go back and read all the threads I haven’t had the time to get though yet.
glad to be back!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I confess I just rather enjoy a guessing game and looking for clues! Hopefully a brave Tattler will buy one to try themselves and review for us too.
I am also keen for the product to finally arrive so we can reach the next chapter of the story: Lydia dealing with it not being as successful as she wants it to be.
Me too. Plus she hasn’t uploaded a vlog yesterday and there’s no Lydia related content on her stories so the brand is the most interesting thing happening regarding her atm.
If it’s like £25 or less and no other tattler buys it, I will and I’ll treat everyone on here to an unboxing and review video, haha. 💁🏻‍♀️

Hi guys! Long time no check in! I’m a nurse so I just haven’t had a minute to check up on the scam influencers of the world, but can anyone say why the heck Lydia already changed her brands name without even mentioning it, and before it even launched?
I’d greatly appreciate a quick catch up before I go back and read all the threads I haven’t had the time to get though yet.
glad to be back!
She hasn’t addressed it herself but I think someone on here noticed lawyers had retracted the application for the original name even though she made out in a vlog that she had the OK from her lawyer to go ahead and announce the name. Possibly she saw comments saying ‘Glo Beauty Co’ was too similar to other brands and changed it to ‘Glo by Lydia Elise Millen’. So I’m not sure if it was down to her changing her mind or down to legal reasons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Me too. Plus she hasn’t uploaded a vlog yesterday and there’s no Lydia related content on her stories so the brand is the most interesting thing happening regarding her atm.
If it’s like £25 or less and no other tattler buys it, I will and I’ll treat everyone on here to an unboxing and review video, haha. 💁🏻‍♀️

She hasn’t addressed it herself but I think someone on here noticed lawyers had retracted the application for the original name even though she made out in a vlog that she had the OK from her lawyer to go ahead and announce the name. Possibly she saw comments saying ‘Glo Beauty Co’ was too similar to other brands and changed it to ‘Glo by Lydia Elise Millen’. So I’m not sure if it was down to her changing her mind or down to legal reasons.
Hahahaha oh Lydiot. Thanks for answering. I was like she can’t seriously have already changed it, but of course she probably was her typical cheap ass and didn’t properly do research and get the proper paperwork in order correctly before announcing. But as usual, adds her stupid name on to it hoping to boost her name and ego and wallet.

& just a side note, anyone else agree that the entire “holding off” of what her actual brand is has nothing to do with the sensitivity of the movement right now and more to do with her wanting to make sure she makes as much money as possible off this launch and she knows if she released it now she would not do as well, and there would be such a huge amount of critical truthful comments (or in lydias words trolling) her fingers couldn’t click fast enough to delete them all.

Side note.... did she put 8:36 as suppose to be a representation for the time George was on the ground and got that wrong too as it was 8:46?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I remember one of the first videos I watched (before I was turned off her and before I discovered you all) because she was decorating a house, she received a gift from her house painter and I am sure she barely thanked him and just dropped it on the floor near her tree. I remember thinking at the time how rude that looked, I sort of thought maybe I had misunderstood it all because all I had seen was her laughing and joking with her painter. But now I think, no she probably was that rude.

I think Lydia genuinely likes Ken, how can one not, but I think her reaction was due to her ‘I’m better than you’ mentality. She probably assumed as he’s ‘just’ a painter, his gift wouldn’t meet her high-end luxury expectations. She’s done this previously in vlogs. Like when she opened a gifted package from tweezerman and it was just a cake pop. And when she opened a gifted package from the jewellers where Ali bought her diamond eternity ring and it was just a necklace. And when Ali gifted her just a Cartier pen for her birthday. She’s just so ungrateful and ungracious, she literally cannot hide her true reactions. She had full on fugly frump face like a double-bagger biatch who has some serious sexual frustrations. What a memory...

If Lydia is launching a perfume per season, she’d literally have to douse herself in Gló Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter, then some just to mask her natural eau de stank. I think it’s definitely mop n glow tan related though. She’ll be all tannequin sugary witch mode endorsing the products, but will never use them herself. We’ll soon spot a half-used St Tropez bottle in her dressing room. She too good for cheap and nasty. Well unless she’s decided to revert back to the good old ragecation Ibeefa days.

I’m actually going on a hen party to Ibiza in September, obviously pandemic permitted. What month is their wedding anniversary? Can you imagine if they’re there at the same time. Gawd how bittersweet. Just like break up sex. Think of all the inside snaps and goss I could get though...

• Haha
  • Heart
I think Lydia genuinely likes Ken, how can one not, but I think her reaction was due to her ‘I’m better than you’ mentality. She probably assumed as he’s ‘just’ a painter, his gift wouldn’t meet her high-end luxury expectations. She’s done this previously in vlogs. Like when she opened a gifted package from tweezerman and it was just a cake pop. And when she opened a gifted package from the jewellers where Ali bought her diamond eternity ring and it was just a necklace. And when Ali gifted her just a Cartier pen for her birthday. She’s just so ungrateful and ungracious, she literally cannot hide her true reactions. She had full on fugly frump face like a double-bagger biatch who has some serious sexual frustrations. What a memory...

If Lydia is launching a perfume per season, she’d literally have to douse herself in Gló Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter, then some just to mask her natural eau de stank. I think it’s definitely mop n glow tan related though. She’ll be all tannequin sugary witch mode endorsing the products, but will never use them herself. We’ll soon spot a half-used St Tropez bottle in her dressing room. She too good for cheap and nasty. Well unless she’s decided to revert back to the good old ragecation Ibeefa days.

I’m actually going on a hen party to Ibiza in September, obviously pandemic permitted. What month is their wedding anniversary? Can you imagine if they’re there at the same time. Gawd how bittersweet. Just like break up sex. Think of all the inside snaps and goss I could get though...
I remember when they were in the old house 🏡 she did a chatty opening boxes. She received a handbag 👜 from one of her sheep🐑 you could see how unimpressed she was. Such an unappreciative little Madame 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ladies, there must be something else besides a mitt. If she is that stupid to launch such a cheap and basic product after all this hype, she is up for a rude awakening from her own worshipping sheep. They will all be very disappointed. People generally do not appreciate when you make them wait, and then let them down. They are now already set off to be very critical about whatever she launches.
The higher you bring up the expectations the bigger the chance of customers being disappointed.

• Heart
It has taken me just under 3 hours to catch up! Some absolute killer comments on here, actually wiped tears at one point laughing, think it was the little piggy nursery rhyme 😂 Feel a bit sorry for her fans wanting to support her and not even given the grace of a timely explanation! Bad tan, failed launch, crappy handling of comms and angry fans, is she Milton Keynes answer to Jaclyn Hill?!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.