Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheeky bleep. She has no bleeping idea what being a working mum is - filming an advert and responding to emails is hardly being a working mum.
She’s just doing a really bad job of trying to be “relatable” I think. “Oh it’s so hard being a working mum isn’t it girls?”. Just a complete lack of self awareness as always

Reactions: 8
She’s just doing a really bad job of trying to be “relatable” I think. “Oh it’s so hard being a working mum isn’t it girls?”. Just a complete lack of self awareness as always
A lot of parent influencers lack self awareness on what its like to be an actual parent who works full time. They come across as really silly when they say working with a child is really though.

Reactions: 7
The way Lydia talks about Romana is so weird. In her latest post she's shared some pics from her modelling campaign and part of the caption is 'You are everything I dreamed you'd be and more' - just me or is this a very strange way to talk about a sibling?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The way Lydia talks about Romana is so weird. In her latest post she's shared some pics from her modelling campaign and part of the caption is 'You are everything I dreamed you'd be and more' - just me or is this a very strange way to talk about a sibling?
Romana acts so old for her age!

Reactions: 4
It's an odd choice for Asda and even odder clothes! I'm not down with the youth of today 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Good try at being ‘spontaneous’ this morning babes. I looked up that place she happened to google this morning and go to snd it states pre booking is essential 😂😂 twit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else find it a bit pathetic Romana’s modelling? Not saying she’s ugly but she’s only passable as an Instagram model. Too short and not the right kind of shape or pretty enough. She’s just as pretty as a lot of other girls her age that wear that much makeup. Only difference is she has a tiny bit of b-list celeb fame 😕

Also, I find Romana doesn’t really act so much old for her age as overly sexualised and it’s really gross. She’s like a wannabe page 3 model. It’s like she has no other way of being pretty and she’s obsessed with being pretty. Not the kind of girl that can just wear minimal makeup and not do a stripper pose. She has to have inches of slap on and stick her arse out and then has to post an Instagram pic. It’s pathetic really.

Genuinely don’t understand the village idiot/Spartacus hairstyle she constantly makes her poor child wear?! Can someone please enlighten me as to why she does this?
Loads of mum’s i know do this. Maybe it’s an Essex thing. It looks gross. Why would you do that to your cute baby? It’s because it keeps it out of their eyes, but why not use a cute hair clip?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Looks like she was out last night without her daughter but all her family were there so the Dad must have had her, funny how she never mentions it

Reactions: 2
Is this bint for real?! On her story this morning she’s said she’s going to agree to another night out … oh yeah?! Because you barely have time to brush your hair being the busy working mum that you are.. bleeping smug bleep. Honestly I’ve had to unfollow her.. she always comes across as so self righteous.. the whole family need taking down a peg or two.. and stringing up.. bellend

Reactions: 12
Is this bint for real?! On her story this morning she’s said she’s going to agree to another night out … oh yeah?! Because you barely have time to brush your hair being the busy working mum that you are.. bleeping smug bleep. Honestly I’ve had to unfollow her.. she always comes across as so self righteous.. the whole family need taking down a peg or two.. and stringing up.. bellend
Don't hold back haha 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Couldnt help it. She’s got the most smug look about her.. she acts likes she hard done by oh everything’s so tough .. yeah ok beggy Mitchel haha
I completely agree about the being hard done by! She’s got a beautiful daughter, the ability to work from home with the girls dad, her entire family and a nursery on tap. She has a roof over her head and enough money clothes and food. Her daughter throws up and her mum comes over for an hour to let her sort herself out. Most people don’t have the Luxury. She posts that she isn’t turning down another night out because she needs to be young again…. In the last ten days she’s been out and on a red carpet!!!!!!! I know plenty of people that are fortunate enough to have help with childcare etc, but I just hate the way she acts like she is more deserving!!

Reactions: 13
I think because she can label herself a 'single mum' she thinks she's got it really tough. What she doesn't realise is she's probably got more help and support than most women who are in relationships. I have a partner and a little boy, partner's mum lives around the corner and that's the extent of our childcare. She looks after her own mum with dementia during the week so isn't exactly able to drop everything whenever we need an hour's respite. On paper I'm not a 'single mum' but my support system is nowhere near as extensive as hers.

Reactions: 16
Always find it ew when Debbie reposts photos of her daughters with their bits out. Mostly the youngest one. Just no.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.