Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never heard of a toddler bed :ROFLMAO: I've heard it all now. Even posting two she likes the look of on the off-chance they might get in touch!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't for one minute believe she has never heard of a toddler bed or doesn't know if Loretta's cot turns into a bed. She's on the beg for a freebie again clearly 🙄
She is either doing it for engagement purposes or wants a freebie. Either way using her baby for content or free shite.

Reactions: 7
So Loretta has started swimming lessons, cue her doing lengths in butterfly stroke by Friday 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve never known someone need to put their kid in childcare and with her family and the kids dad to spend every week in the spa

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Lowetta’ comes across like such a spoilt brat. I really hope she has the brains to overcome it in later years, unlike her brain dead mother who is dependent on everyone around her and is probably just as needy for her parents as she was when she was 3 years old. There’s not a day that goes by where Lydia (not so) Bright is fobbing that poor kid onto someone else, and when she’s not, all Lydia does is bloody complain about her! That or overselling her as the world’s cleverest ‘gel’ as she thinks this is a byproduct of her ‘perfeck’ parenting.

Reactions: 15
She doesn’t like to leave Loretta for too long? Except the 5 days a week in nursery, days with her parents, days with the dad, days with her sister and every other day when she goes to the spa
93F95D90-0B5A-4AA7-B93D-11A14F1D7644.png

• Haha
Mum of the year! Jesus Christ on a bike she has so many breaks it actually winds me up and her "work" is hardly work.

Reactions: 8
‘Lowetta’ comes across like such a spoilt brat. I really hope she has the brains to overcome it in later years, unlike her brain dead mother who is dependent on everyone around her and is probably just as needy for her parents as she was when she was 3 years old. There’s not a day that goes by where Lydia (not so) Bright is fobbing that poor kid onto someone else, and when she’s not, all Lydia does is bloody complain about her! That or overselling her as the world’s cleverest ‘gel’ as she thinks this is a byproduct of her ‘perfeck’ parenting.
I think the same, she sells her as this wild child free spirit, I think she comes across as a really bold child and she's not even 2

She admits she was wrong about potty training!! Never thought she would admit to being wrong, at least she has seen sense on that one
Genius lowetta didn't catch onto the potty training as quick as mummy thought she would ay

Reactions: 3
Oh she’s having a cry because she’s got mum guilt. She had to send her offspring to nursery for an additional day because she’s ‘sooooo busy’ and she’s feels for mums and thinks it’s important to raise the fact that you have to do it sometimes .. imagine being on the breadline and not affording nursery and work being actual work and not her poncing about with make up on and borrowed clothes. Could this head be anymore out of touch with real life? Unfollowed and insulted by this bleeping imbecile 🥴 I hope she looks on here and sees how much of a bleep she comes across as

• Heart
Oh she’s having a cry because she’s got mum guilt. She had to send her offspring to nursery for an additional day because she’s ‘sooooo busy’ and she’s feels for mums and thinks it’s important to raise the fact that you have to do it sometimes .. imagine being on the breadline and not affording nursery and work being actual work and not her poncing about with make up on and borrowed clothes. Could this head be anymore out of touch with real life? Unfollowed and insulted by this bleeping imbecile 🥴 I hope she looks on here and sees how much of a bleep she comes across as
I watched her story and thought wow. People struggle with balancing work and childcare costs and she is woe is me because she needs to film some advert for insta, go on a night out and answer some emails. Mist be so hard sharing your kids private life in exchange for likes and money.

• Heart
wow imagine living so far up your own arse that you just don’t see how you come across. I would say in response to her mum guilt , if you really have so much ‘work’ to do - either do it, and regularly send Loretta to nursery more, or just be more selective with what you do!! She is in such a lucky position more than most, so instead of being all woah is me actually just embrace your lucky situation and make the most of it!!
Edited to say I mean she is in the lucky position in that she doesn’t have a regular 9-5 job with a boss calling the shots, and that for the most part I’m sure she can pick and chose when she works /what she does so could centre it more around her child. Or she could just pay for more days at nursery - I’m sure she can afford it. Whereas for a lot of parents it wouldn’t be so easy to just up nursery days as it could literally bankrupt them.

Reactions: 6
Cheeky bleep. She has no bleeping idea what being a working mum is - filming an advert and responding to emails is hardly being a working mum.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.