Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Advertising beauty boxes... because we all want to look like this...right?
Has she had cheek fillers? She looks like she's stuffed cotton balls in her cheeks.
Also can't be that fatigued if she's going to weddings and doing a full day's work.

Reactions: 8
She admits she was wrong about potty training!! Never thought she would admit to being wrong, at least she has seen sense on that one

Reactions: 6
She admits she was wrong about potty training!! Never thought she would admit to being wrong, at least she has seen sense on that one
Nah, she just got offered money to do an #ad at that time, and is pretending to be humble now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any idea why she’s an ambassador for so many popular brands? Who are her fans?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who finds how Lydia does ‘Lowetta’s’ hair annoying? That awful piece of hair sticking up makes the poor child look simple.

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one who finds how Lydia does ‘Lowetta’s’ hair annoying? That awful piece of hair sticking up makes the poor child look simple.
Shouldn’t it be how Debbie or Dave or Romana do her hair, or whoever has her today?

• Haha
I’m being nosy, but does the kids dad ever see her? She clearly doesn’t stay the night or weekend with her dad? Is he not involved at all? As she made out the baby was planned

She's lucky she's got hair after Debbie shaved it all off when she was younger 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would you do that to a baby that didn’t need it’s hair cutting in the first place?! Was Debbie drunk to think up the idea and then execute it? Really annoys me how that whole dead eyed clan think they’re the bleeping royal family - more like BBC’s The Royle family, and even that is being too kind.

Reactions: 5
Why would you do that to a baby that didn’t need it’s hair cutting in the first place?! Was Debbie drunk to think up the idea and then execute it? Really annoys me how that whole dead eyed clan think they’re the bleeping royal family - more like BBC’s The Royle family, and even that is being too kind.
Anything for the 'gram. Likes are like oxygen to these people.

Reactions: 4
This breaks my heart. I’m a new mum of a 10 day old and he has hair like this and I absolutely love it, he could have green hair and I would love it.

Genuinely cannot stand Lydia and her whole family!

Reactions: 4
This breaks my heart. I’m a new mum of a 10 day old and he has hair like this and I absolutely love it, he could have green hair and I would love it.

Genuinely cannot stand Lydia and her whole family!
My little boy is a similar age to Loretta and I remember being really unnecessarily upset at the time when this happened. Why would you do that to a baby? When we eventually cut my little one's hair for the first time we kept some of it in a special box. For ages he only grew hair at the back and sides, he looked like a little old man - to us it was funny and sweet, but the Brights probably would have sheared him. Just goes to show it's all about image and looks for them.

• Heart
So Lydias kid has been crying for 40 minutes and she is stressed but feels the need to share a video of herself to the gram and the video of her kid crying. Why is everything content.

Reactions: 8
I don't for one minute believe she has never heard of a toddler bed or doesn't know if Loretta's cot turns into a bed. She's on the beg for a freebie again clearly 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.