Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dd29

VIP Member
Speaking as someone who has worked in a nursery... Saying your child is more than ready for the next room doesn't mean she's advanced... It's also code for your child is boisterous and the other kids need a break so we are putting them in with the bigger kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Poor Lydia she really is having a difficult time. All those unread emails and messages piling up, she must really be feeling the pressure. I couldn't imagine living like that.
It must be awful when she has to call in mummy and daddy for help my heart bleeds for her. 😥

Nah only joking. Get a grip Lydia! You really have no idea what working and juggling childcare is really like. Go fuck yourself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Leopardprint

VIP Member
Nobody:
Nobody at all:
Not a single soul on this earth:
Lydia: Lots of you have been asking what nappies/wipes/bottles we use....

No, Lydia...everyone else just figures it out for themselves 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Okgolightly

VIP Member
So her sister is now conveniently 17 and therefore Lydia can still have a support bubble with her parents yet Romana's age didn't matter a few weeks ago when she was our drinking with Lydia and complaining of a hangover the next day? Pathetic.

Reactions: 18

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Loretta climbing up the slide

Lydia: "is this child normal"

Me: yes you fucking twat, I've yet to meet a child that doesn't attempt a slide this way!!!!

For someone who has grown up with siblings and multiple foster siblings, she's clueless to ages and stages of development and children in general

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Imagine getting out of bed to set your camera up, start filming, get your baby, lie down and pretend you have amazing snuggles every morning to upload to an insta story

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ejacks

She’s so selfish. Most babies go to nursery young because we have to work. Not so we can go to the salon.

lalalanded

VIP Member
Unbelievable that her dad is apparently high risk and they've done nothing but break the rules including at Christmas with her nan there. Suddenly she is so relieved that they've gotten vaccinated but was never worried enough to actually respect lockdown rules.

Dicky Tum

I just can’t unsee Sloth from the Goonies when I see Loretta. 😞
I've seen comments like this on here before and I think it's really cruel. Poor girl hasn't asked for Lydia to share her face and sell every small detail of their lives for ads and now her looks are getting criticised.
She will be able to Google herself in future - imagine how she will feel.
Though part of me hopes Lydia sees comments like this and thinks again about opening her daughter up to this kind of scrutiny

AC_23

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but I know her job isn’t like a normal 9-5 office job and she doesn’t have set work/fixed hours as such, and I REALLY don’t mean to sound like mums can’t enjoy time on their own etc. But on Lorettas first proper day at nursery she’s been to a spa and basically been shopping? Like what planet does she live on 🤦‍♀️ Is Loretta still going to be going to her parents once a week too? Factor in her going to her dads let’s say one day a week, that leaves her with just 3 days maximum with Loretta a week… fair enough her own life but don’t then play the poor me I’m hard done by card EVER 😳

• Sad
So my little girl is 6 months today. No balloons, no toys, no photo shoot. Instead we had macaroni cheese and carrot puffs 🤷🏼‍♀️
Parenting win 😂

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
When i was pregnant i joined due date Facebook groups and I ended up in an all American one. Literally the only English person in it. They are all posting 6 month half birthday photoshoots. I've seen about a million babies sat in a watermelon. I hadn't seen anyone from England do it. Until Lydia 🤣
A woman who lives across from me had her car stolen with pram inside which is obviously very sad but she posted on the local Facebook page “Not the bad news we needed on my sons 3 month birthday, will find it hard to celebrate now” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Mejustme

VIP Member
where is this kids dad? Does he never see her at all, there is never a mention, he never has her over night nothing. Was it such a bad break up, even though she mentioned Loretta was planned?
She did a q&a some time ago and said she does see her dad regularly, so between him, her mother and sisters looking after her i don't get why she's always moaning she hasn't got time to "work " 🙄

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Thread number 2 on the girl who can sell everything and leave her baby everyday to go to the spa... then takes her to the salon and leaves her on the changing room floor when shopping

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I think Loretta in all her 6 months has spent more time in the salon than doing anything else. And they were shut for 4 months of her life 😂

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
I think because she can label herself a 'single mum' she thinks she's got it really tough. What she doesn't realise is she's probably got more help and support than most women who are in relationships. I have a partner and a little boy, partner's mum lives around the corner and that's the extent of our childcare. She looks after her own mum with dementia during the week so isn't exactly able to drop everything whenever we need an hour's respite. On paper I'm not a 'single mum' but my support system is nowhere near as extensive as hers.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Omg she is a joke! It wasn’t just her and Loretta in lockdown, she had her mum, dad and sis all taking turns to help which she actually posted on her stories!!!! Does she think people have short memories?! And as others have said she didn’t start weaning last week so shut up lyd, we’re not daft.
Alsooooo that whole post gushing to her daughter was all for an ad, makes me sick. There are people desperate for baby supplies and she put out all those nappies which she probably got gifted for her as story. Honestly makes me 🤢.

Reactions: 15