Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really they’re the royal family of Essex. I find them all so unbearably bleeping smug.

Reactions: 2
She got abnormal results from a smear test and decided to go private so she could get it sorted quicker and get it looked into with more detail. So relatable 🙄
It doesn't matter how much she posts that she'd grateful to be able to go private, it doesn't make her any more relatable. I'm pretty sure the thousands of woman who have been in her position would've loved to of been able to afford to go private but ya know, they had to slum it and spend weeks if not months worrying waiting for the outcome and treatment.
She has a huge platform and could've really done something decent to promote how important getting yours smears done is but no, she's made herself look like a selfish little madam.

Reactions: 9
I’ve had a couple of abnormal smears now. I’m only 30 and have already had around 5 smears, 3 colposcopys and I’ve also had a small op. I’ve had it all on the amazing nhs but it involves months of waiting, crying and worrying. Even more so because of covid. Like you said; she’s not telling people how important it is, she’s just making it about her.

Reactions: 8
This annoyed me probably far more than it should. I had to 2 colposcopies and abnormal cells removed at 23 and only now at 32 have I been taken off yearly smears 😒
All nhs. Put it this way if there is something to seriously worry about they will see you quicker.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Instead of making it all about herself and how she’s easily gone private and because she the messiah, why did she not INFLUENCE women to book their smears, and no matter how daunting it is getting them done and getting abnormal results it is better to get it done and to be safe, instead of playing the hard done by card.

Reactions: 4
"Oh look at me, I have money so I can sort this out unlike you poor peasants."
There was no need for her to say she had gone private, she could have just talked about the results and treatment without a timeline, and as others have said, bring an awareness to having smears and that there is a possibility of abnormal results and what that then entails.
Shes scaremongering and making it seem worse than it is. Plenty of women, myself included have had the abnormal results, colposcopys and Lletz treatments and were fine in the public system. It is daunting but they talk you through it properly and there is plenty of support.
God she annoys me

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My god! The smugness of this post. It's made me so angry, I will never understand why these big company's won't gift these things to normal people and have them "advertise" for them not that they even need it.
Screenshot_20211121-230333_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How are her parents so well off?
Well her dad is a tradesman and may even be the business owner and tradespeople are Charging on average (plumber , electrician , tiler) about £30-70 per hour depending on locations/ job type - tradespeople are earning so much now - wish I had the capacity to go back and retrain 😂! Plus her mum will make money from ads and they probably have some passive income (such as houses) too I would think , but that is just purely my speculation / opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
How are her parents so well off?
Their house will have gone up in value lots so they could have remortgaged at some point. Also, her Dad is a tradesman so will earn well. And her Mum will have been getting quite a lot of money through fostering.

Well her dad is a tradesman and may even be the business owner and tradespeople are Charging on average (plumber , electrician , tiler) about £30-70 per hour depending on locations/ job type - tradespeople are earning so much now - wish I had the capacity to go back and retrain 😂! Plus her mum will make money from ads and they probably have some passive income (such as houses) too I would think , but that is just purely my speculation / opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️
Dont forget they foster too which can be quite lucrative, depending on the services they offer.

I'm trying to encourage my nearly 13 year old to think about a trade apprenticeship because of the demand for them, it always seems to be high. He's into electrics and taking things apart and preparing them and last year made his own speakers for his bedroom. In the last 24 years I've never met a poor trades person

Reactions: 9
It depends on the trade. Its not just plumbing/electrician/joiner. and it's very much depending on how good you are, if you're a business owner/gaffer or a contractor etc. Apprentices get paid a pittance. Just coming from the daughter of a retired welder 🤣

Reactions: 1
It depends on the trade. Its not just plumbing/electrician/joiner. and it's very much depending on how good you are, if you're a business owner/gaffer or a contractor etc. Apprentices get paid a pittance. Just coming from the daughter of a retired welder 🤣
Well aware of all of that but in my experience I've never met a poor trades person. And while apprentices pay is pitiful, it's still a fabulous route to pick and better than wasting two years doing course that may not have a benefit but you have to pick something to do in the two years to you turn 18 and can legally leave school

He’s a tiler/builder and business owner. Also bear in mind their age, much easier for people of their generation to be fairly well off. Just buying a fixer upper or 2 and ‘flipping houses’ in the 80s/90s using his trades person skills would be extremely lucrative by todays standards.
I dunno why this question gets asked so much tbh. But then it’s also partly because I live in the area. It’s full of relatively well off tradespeople, retired cabbies, and city workers who didn’t go to university. I think maybe to other parts of the country it seems odd, but that part of Essex is full of ‘nouveau riche’ because of it’s unique socio-economic position. They’re really not unusual for the area.

Reactions: 3
He’s a tiler/builder and business owner. Also bear in mind their age, much easier for people of their generation to be fairly well off. Just buying a fixer upper or 2 and ‘flipping houses’ in the 80s/90s using his trades person skills would be extremely lucrative by todays standards.
I dunno why this question gets asked so much tbh. But then it’s also partly because I live in the area. It’s full of relatively well off tradespeople, retired cabbies, and city workers who didn’t go to university. I think maybe to other parts of the country it seems odd, but that part of Essex is full of ‘nouveau riche’ because of it’s unique socio-economic position. They’re really not unusual for the area.
No no I didn't mean him specifically I was just meaning not all trades people are well off. The brights are clearly a well off family.

No no I didn't mean him specifically I was just meaning not all trades people are well off. The brights are clearly a well off family.
Oh yeah sorry, wasn’t so much a response to you as to the “how are they so well off?” Question in general that gets asked a lot here 🙂

I hate saying this but Loretta has proper spoilt brat vibes in that clip of her with Santa.

Reactions: 6
My husband mentioned this story earlier, he said it’s always the same

Lydia & arg are together
Arg gets fat and Lydia dumps him
Arg looses weight and gets Lydia back
And repeat 🤣

Plus I bet she’s wanting baby no 2 with Lucy and Jessica pregnant or they’re both desperate for more coverage

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.