Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband mentioned this story earlier, he said it’s always the same

Lydia & arg are together
Arg gets fat and Lydia dumps him
Arg looses weight and gets Lydia back
And repeat 🤣

Plus I bet she’s wanting baby no 2 with Lucy and Jessica pregnant or they’re both desperate for more coverage
Maybe Arg is the annoymous father 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I could see her using Arg for childcare while she "works" aka goes gym and takes selfies

Talking of a PA I thought she said she had one. Why is she stressing about unread emails?! Surely that would be a PA job 🙄

Poor Lydia she really is having a difficult time. All those unread emails and messages piling up, she must really be feeling the pressure. I couldn't imagine living like that.
It must be awful when she has to call in mummy and daddy for help my heart bleeds for her. 😥

Nah only joking. Get a grip Lydia! You really have no idea what working and juggling childcare is really like. Go duck yourself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Seriously - she is so deluded! I have a very young daughter and actually seriously wish for the influencer phase to end…. These idiots like Lydia who think they are so hard done by & portray the ‘stresses of motherhood’ while raking in 6 figures and having child care on tap make my skin crawl… she would be more relatable to girls if she said ‘my kids at her dads this weekend, thank god is I need a large wine and a bath/night out /early night/whatever’

Reactions: 13
I’ve counted that her brat of a child has seen Father Christmas (and received a heavy sack of toys from him each time) THREE times already. Bets on how many more?

Reactions: 7
I can never understand why you would take small kids to see Santa any more than once …. It’s all so magical for such a short time, so there is absolutely no need to see Santa weekly like these influencer kids. They must leave thinking, we will see another one next week!

Reactions: 9
That kid is going to be bleeping sick of santa by Christmas day. She'll see her stocking and be like ffs not this again!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is really dragging out the Christmas content isn't she! Says she puts her phone away on Christmas day so she can be in the moment, give me a break!

Reactions: 1
Well her dad is a tradesman and may even be the business owner and tradespeople are Charging on average (plumber , electrician , tiler) about £30-70 per hour depending on locations/ job type - tradespeople are earning so much now - wish I had the capacity to go back and retrain 😂! Plus her mum will make money from ads and they probably have some passive income (such as houses) too I would think , but that is just purely my speculation / opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Plus all the money from fostering over the years.

View attachment 909577
Really wouldn’t surprise me! 🤣
TBH this is when I liked her, she was so nice, humble and down to earth on Towie, one of the nicer ones on it and I thought her relationship with Arg was pretty sweet,.... in the beginning, then he became a prick and arrogan and she has since become quite self-centred, entitled and arrogant (I only realised how much so when she had Loretta - was really not expecting her to be the Mum she is, I thought she would be so maternal, caring and earth mother type). So they are actually back to being a perfect match. Plus both love the limelight and attention and a "celeb" couple = attention & deals. They have no one else to date that would give them the attention they can get by "getting back together." A baby also seems to bringing these "influencers" a lot of attention/content/deals/money etc hence why so many "influencers" seem to be having babies now. A baby or a new house seems to the "in" thing with them so they can have content and more importantly.... Freebies.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does she dress Loretta like a woman. The poor kid looks like she has raided the school lost property box and dressed herself. Tidy her up Lydia!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.