Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 2 on the girl who can sell everything and leave her baby everyday to go to the spa... then takes her to the salon and leaves her on the changing room floor when shopping

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is that awful brown slip dress?! I have no words. Also isn’t her sister like 16? Modelling skimpy pyjamas for an underwear shop? Bit weird

Reactions: 9
So she's giving us a tour of the mess the builders left, while her daughter is lying on a mat in a stinking nappy, talk about getting your priorities right .....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Why didn't she change Lorettas nappy before story, just letting her lie on the floor after a poo explosion, poor baba

Reactions: 7
Wow her dad has a lung problem yet they didn't bother not mixing households at all during lockdown!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
On her stories she's saying all Lorettas white clothes have food stains on them. Like why are you feeding your baby in white clothes.

Also can someone give her speech lessons. "When has began" should be weaning has begun. She comes across as a right dummy sometimes.

Reactions: 6
Wow her dad has a lung problem yet they didn't bother not mixing households at all during lockdown!?!
That’s what I thought! Mixing households and swanning around salons and restaurants with no social distancing (if her pic with Lucy Meck is anything to go by)! Idiot’

Reactions: 7
Ohhhhh my god!!! She posts her nappy explosions every other bleeping day and she’s clearly wearing Aldi nappies. Now she’s advertising them (pull ups...for a 6 month old...ok whatever works for you I guess) and saying they hardly ever leak because they’re Aldi?!

Reactions: 8
Why does she think going up a nappy size is a milestone/achievement 😂 who cares what size nappy your baby wears 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I literally can't believe she's turned Loretta's 'six month celebration' pics into an ad for nappies. Any non-event is an opportunity to exploit her poor kid. Plus, all she ever does is post about poosplosions! She's the worst nappy brand ambassador ever!

Reactions: 14
I literally can't believe she's turned Loretta's 'six month celebration' pics into an ad for nappies. Any non-event is an opportunity to exploit her poor kid. Plus, all she ever does is post about poosplosions! She's the worst nappy brand ambassador ever!
Exactly this!!!!! How ridiculous.

So embarrassing ...

And I thought pull ups pants were for potty training no wonder she leaks and has poo explosions all the time

Oh and fact she started giving her porridge at 4 months old... THAT IS WEANING LOVE !!!! you didn't start last week at all duck off LIAR

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The kids is obsessed with a phone camera. Just my kids who refuse to look at a camera or have better things to do? She’s trained early

Reactions: 5
Nobody:
Nobody at all:
Not a single soul on this earth:
Lydia: Lots of you have been asking what nappies/wipes/bottles we use....

No, Lydia...everyone else just figures it out for themselves 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.