Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get mums are proud of their kids but Lydia always seems so smug 🙄
My first thought was she's too rough with the little ones so they are moving her up a room.

I work in a nursery and baby room goes up to 2 years old but they are often moved to toddlers when they are too much for the younger ones, nothing to do with Loretta being too clever!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just can’t believe she’s monetising her kids shitting habits. Because that’s what it really is at the end of the day.

That awful video she made chasing after ‘Lowetta’ with a potty, along with that beyond annoying song... made me want to gouge out my eyes and cut off my ears.

Reactions: 3
where is this kids dad? Does he never see her at all, there is never a mention, he never has her over night nothing. Was it such a bad break up, even though she mentioned Loretta was planned?

where is this kids dad? Does he never see her at all, there is never a mention, he never has her over night nothing. Was it such a bad break up, even though she mentioned Loretta was planned?
She did a q&a some time ago and said she does see her dad regularly, so between him, her mother and sisters looking after her i don't get why she's always moaning she hasn't got time to "work " 🙄

Reactions: 16
Imagine being her dad and having to go out and work for a living yet Lydia gets to sit at home, reply to a couple of emails and take some photos...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but I know her job isn’t like a normal 9-5 office job and she doesn’t have set work/fixed hours as such, and I REALLY don’t mean to sound like mums can’t enjoy time on their own etc. But on Lorettas first proper day at nursery she’s been to a spa and basically been shopping? Like what planet does she live on 🤦‍♀️ Is Loretta still going to be going to her parents once a week too? Factor in her going to her dads let’s say one day a week, that leaves her with just 3 days maximum with Loretta a week… fair enough her own life but don’t then play the poor me I’m hard done by card EVER 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Why was Lydia and her sister even at the NTA’s? Cause she was in Towie about 6 years ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t she just look at her baby when the wee thing is showering her with kisses? I notice she always gives this smug look to the camera instead of enjoying the moment with ‘Lowetta.’
This is gross, so much showing off and smugness!

Reactions: 3
Im so sick of influencers using their children in their ads to make money.

Reactions: 9
I find almost every baby so bloody cute, but I just can’t with Lydia’s. I’m not sure if it’s because she’s breeding a brat or what. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.