Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not tryna defend but whats wrong with liking the way you look. Like isn't that a good thing. I know shes an annoying influencer but out of all the tit things influencers do, one of them simply being vain really doesn't seem worth any shame
There are quite a few things raised in this thread other than her being vain.

Reactions: 2
What does that poor child look like in her Sherlock Holmes Mac and surgical boots 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In the boat with that small child no life jacket!!
i’m not normally a mumshamer but my god the toddlers in the hot-tub was a bit alarming. No idea if they were all drinking, but there’s glasses of wine around the tub. Quite shocking.

In the boat with that small child no life jacket!!
Shocking isn’t it!!!! One day something will happen as Lydia doesn’t have a clue. You’d think her mum who fostered loads of kids would intervene and pull her up on it

Reactions: 2
Does Loretta ever see her dad? Sorry I’m new to the thread but from Instagram I never see it mentioned

Does Loretta ever see her dad? Sorry I’m new to the thread but from Instagram I never see it mentioned
There's evidence he does but she won't ever mention in it because it doesn't play into her 'hard done by single mother' narrative.

Reactions: 10
Not tryna defend but whats wrong with liking the way you look. Like isn't that a good thing. I know shes an annoying influencer but out of all the tit things influencers do, one of them simply being vain really doesn't seem worth any shame
Nothing at all wrong with liking how you look, more women could definitely do with being like that.

But she's just so extra with it, as though there is no one more beautiful than her.

She would absolutely eat herself if she was made of chocolate

Comparing themselves to the SATC women in her latest post. Romana is Charlotte?! Is that the same Romana with pumped up lips and her tits always out on her feed? Not very Charlotte-like.
And the arse. Always the bloody arse 😄 she looks so trashy all the time as well. Definitely not a Charlotte. Samantha maybe.

HAHAHAHA! “We eat veggie two days a week for health reasons and because we both love animals” but it’s ok to eat them 5 days a week 🤣 I’m not veggie, so what you like but come on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For the first time EVER I feel for her. I think she’s used to her whole life meeting siblings then saying goodbye. I don’t think she considered Loretta making such a connection and what it would mean for her to say goodbye. Whole different ballgame.

Reactions: 6
For the first time EVER I feel for her. I think she’s used to her whole life meeting siblings then saying goodbye. I don’t think she considered Loretta making such a connection and what it would mean for her to say goodbye. Whole different ballgame.
agree. Horrendous Loretta having a sister and then suddenly not seeing her anymore. I really feel for her on this.

I didn’t realise Lydia actually fostered herself. I always thought it was just her parents! I do admire them for fostering.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.