Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The potty training has began and here is what I’m doing so far…getting paid for it. That’s it. That’s what I’m doing. Getting paid to potty train a toddler who’s in no way ready.”

Reactions: 9
Why does she need to rush her into everything! They'll be going out for cocktails together next!

Reactions: 9
If she's potty training she needs to stop using nappies and pull ups... But she Won't be able to advertise them so can't see that happening

Reactions: 7
Oh wow, she’s not potty training 😳 my daughter is the same age as Loretta, she’s a second child so sees my eldest using the toilet/potty all the time and always hears about “wees” and “poos”. She sits on the potty all the time and says wee wee (it’s SO cute) and tells me “poo poo” when she’s pooed (bless her innocent heart, like I can’t already smell it 🥴😂) her language is also amazing for her age, she’s a lot more forward than my eldest was at the same age. Is she ready to be potty trained though? Abso-bleeping-lutely not!! She’s just making more work for herself, just for the sake of it!!!! Also, Loretta will be in a baby room at nursery, not even a toddler room. There is no way the staff will entertain the potty training tit unless she’s actually able to use the potty independently the majority of the time, they’ll just change her nappy as and when needed, so she’s just going to confuse Loretta even more!

Reactions: 8
It’s quite upsetting that she rushes poor Loretta through every stage before she is even ready. Also the fact she is doing an ad for it 🤢 that girl is a prop in lydias life.

Last edited:
I've softened up a bit towards Lydia the last few months - she does seem very focused on Loretta, and if the worst thing is she comes across as a bit smug when she's proud, I can live with that. I don't get the feeling that Loretta is an accessory for her, like with so many other influencers. She's obviously really helped shape her development and is doing the right things for her - she's just very lucky she gets all the help and support she does (and yes I include free holidays and gifts and paid ads in that!).

Reactions: 4
I've softened up a bit towards Lydia the last few months - she does seem very focused on Loretta, and if the worst thing is she comes across as a bit smug when she's proud, I can live with that. I don't get the feeling that Loretta is an accessory for her, like with so many other influencers. She's obviously really helped shape her development and is doing the right things for her - she's just very lucky she gets all the help and support she does (and yes I include free holidays and gifts and paid ads in that!).
Really? I get the impression she put Loretta in nursery so she can attend events and act like she doesn’t have a child. And before anyone shoots me down and says mums can still go out etc, Loretta goes to her dads at the weekend so Lydia could do that then. I get the impression she misses her pre baby life and wants some of that back.

Really? I get the impression she put Loretta in nursery so she can attend events and act like she doesn’t have a child. And before anyone shoots me down and says mums can still go out etc, Loretta goes to her dads at the weekend so Lydia could do that then. I get the impression she misses her pre baby life and wants some of that back.
I agree with you, we would all be perfect parents if our mums and dads and sisters and brother and exes took the child for half to 3/4 of them week

Reactions: 11
I miss my pre-baby life and want some of it back 😂 I don't think Lydia is as bad for it as some, and like I say, that child is clearly getting everything she needs because she's thriving for her age. Not saying Lydia is the perfect parent, she does still grate on me in lots of ways, but I think she's doing alright. Don't worry, I wont be starting a rave thread anytime soon! She's just not as bad a mum as it came across she would be when Loretta was a bit younger.

Reactions: 4
Smug - sorry but Lucy must get a tad fed up of it all. Lydia always saying how advanced Loretta is. Trying to potty train her and always get her to the next stage - it’s not a race! She’s so determined to show everyone how she’s ahead in every way with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I get mums are proud of their kids but Lydia always seems so smug 🙄
Nobody likes a bragger, especially one who’s as thick as pigshit. Can’t stick her, she’s so entitled! Why is the baby in nursery when she doesn’t even work 🙄

Reactions: 12
Speaking as someone who has worked in a nursery... Saying your child is more than ready for the next room doesn't mean she's advanced... It's also code for your child is boisterous and the other kids need a break so we are putting them in with the bigger kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I suspect this, probably too big and boisterous for the baby room so they’re having to move her
Speaking as someone who has worked in a nursery... Saying your child is more than ready for the next room doesn't mean she's advanced... It's also code for your child is boisterous and the other kids need a break so we are putting them in with the bigger kids
Exactly what I thought when I saw her dawg that! Loretta seems very physical so probably a bit too much for a lot of the other babies.

Reactions: 6
It’s fine for Lydia to be proud of Loretta but she comes off as someone who needs to publicly brag about her to make herself feel better and reassure herself. Why does she have to post about her kid at all give her privacy!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.