Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her kid feral ? Letting her eat off a floor is disgusting and dangerous to her health there is all germs on floors ..dog faeces included !

Reactions: 7
I just don’t get it! Most kids have probably eaten something off the floor cos let’s face it, kids are gross! However she clearly posted that with her ‘Karen’ chat so she would get a reaction - why else would you post it online

Reactions: 7
I'll hold my hands up, if my little one drops a crisp or a grape on a floor that appears relatively clean, I've picked it up before and let him eat it. Toddlers are gross little creatures anyway, and they need exposure to certain germs. But never in my life have I let him crawl around on the floor picking up other people's bits of food and eating them!

Reactions: 6
I just don’t get it! Most kids have probably eaten something off the floor cos let’s face it, kids are gross! However she clearly posted that with her ‘Karen’ chat so she would get a reaction - why else would you post it online
yes she would do anything for attention ..exploiting her kid all over social media is one off them !

Reactions: 3
My kid has eaten things off the floor that he has dropped before I’ve got to him. But is that formula on the table. Isn’t the kid nearly 2?

I have low standards very low standards but that is bad even for me, just not doing it but then putting it on the gram too?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she was ‘out of snacks’ couldn’t she have gone and bought some? Looks like they are in some kind of leisure centre surely they must have had a cafe or something she could have gone to!

Reactions: 5
If she was ‘out of snacks’ couldn’t she have gone and bought some? Looks like they are in some kind of leisure centre surely they must have had a cafe or something she could have gone to!
To busy sat filming her kid for content for us " Karen's " ..hiya Lydia you attention seeker !

• Haha
Lydia - what a dirty scrubber. She’s letting her kid eat off the floor as she’s run out of snacks.
Please tell me it was her own snacks she dropped and not just random stranger snacks?!

Either a reaction or after #gifted snacks

Reactions: 3
Please tell me it was her own snacks she dropped and not just random stranger snacks?!

Either a reaction or after #gifted snacks
The way she wrote it, it sounded like Loretta was picking up any old snack on the floor 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I understand this must be charming amongst family, but why does she feel the need to share this with a bunch of strangers, who I am adamant won’t be lol’ing as hard (or at all) like she seems to be. 🤷‍♀️

She’s so brain dead that her whole identity is now her child/or ‘best fwend’ as she calls her. Not that she ever had much of a personality to brag about to start with. She’s just a brain dead victim of Mummy culture. Who follows her and what for?!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I understand this must be charming amongst family, but why does she feel the need to share this with a bunch of strangers, who I am adamant won’t be lol’ing as hard (or at all) like she seems to be. 🤷‍♀️

She’s so brain dead that her whole identity is now her child/or ‘best fwend’ as she calls her. Not that she ever had much of a personality to brag about to start with. She’s just a brain dead victim of Mummy culture. Who follows her and what for?!
Who's fat swollen legs / feet are those ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.