Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's fat swollen legs / feet are those ?
Well, ‘Nanny’s’ of course! Because they’re narcissistic to the point of near autism, they assume we know who everyone is when they drop the names of their sewer rat family. They truly believe they have the same global celebrity recognition as effing Wills and Kate.

Reactions: 2
So now she’s advertising veggie muffins she’s made..... with BACON lardons 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If just one person buys mash potato from that ad then it will make the world a better place and I will sleep better at night

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If just one person buys mash potato from that ad then it will make the world a better place and I will sleep better at night
She really uses her influencer status for good, doesn’t she? And doesn’t use her poor, unwitting child as a money making prop at all, does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Doesn't look like you're really alone Lydia. Check your mirror before posting your tit.
Screenshot_20220113-203328_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I being daft, I can't see anyone else in the mirror... except for her own hand on the sink?!

Reactions: 7
Why is she filming herself wiping up tit and why is she still trying to potty train a child who clearly isn’t ready!

Reactions: 6
What's the story with the kid?? And that manic face.... She reminds of my brother when he was young with ADHD, anyone else getting those vibes, I have two kids I know toddlers are wired but she seems extremely boisterous and and hyper and manic nearly
Anyone else noticed this? Or is she just a brat

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Lydia's birthday, so of course she shares footage of Lorettas poo in the bath 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Lydia's birthday, so of course she shares footage of Lorettas poo in the bath 🤦‍♀️
Lydia’s never passed the Freudian anal stage, she’s obsessed with tit - being as she has the mentality of a five year old.

She probably realises that tit is the only thing that makes her half-relatable. You can have all the childcare support and get all the hashtag gifted freebies and put your kid into nursery so you can go to the spa and call it 'work' - but you're still gonna get tit on you sometimes.

It mite have already been asked but lydias younger sister is she a porta potty girl ? Its just for a young girls shes traveled quite a bit looks like alone with debbie or dave and possibe had a ton of work on her very young face

Reactions: 1
I hate when they face time the kids and the kids are clearly upset, why bother to do it when you know it's going to make them miss you more and they are too young to understand!

Loretta telling Lydia "no more photos" makes me 😂 she's had enough like the rest of us.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.