Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t unsee Sloth from the Goonies when I see Loretta. 😞
I've seen comments like this on here before and I think it's really cruel. Poor girl hasn't asked for Lydia to share her face and sell every small detail of their lives for ads and now her looks are getting criticised.
She will be able to Google herself in future - imagine how she will feel.
Though part of me hopes Lydia sees comments like this and thinks again about opening her daughter up to this kind of scrutiny

Reactions: 17
I've seen comments like this on here before and I think it's really cruel. Poor girl hasn't asked for Lydia to share her face and sell every small detail of their lives for ads and now her looks are getting criticised.
She will be able to Google herself in future - imagine how she will feel.
Though part of me hopes Lydia sees comments like this and thinks again about opening her daughter up to this kind of scrutiny
Yeah, I imagine she’ll grow up to be pretty lass (like Lydia was pre-fillers) but this is Tattle remember - there’s a lot worse on here than comparing a kid to Sloth from the Goonies. I mean saying that, lots of children are called Winston Churchill as babies, it’s just a bit of a laugh at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yeah, I imagine she’ll grow up to be pretty lass (like Lydia was pre-fillers) but this is Tattle remember - there’s a lot worse on here than comparing a kid to Sloth from the Goonies. I mean saying that, lots of children are called Winston Churchill as babies, it’s just a bit of a laugh at the end of the day.
Yeah this is tattle, which is why we talk about Lydia, not what her 1 year old child looks like. Your comment was cruel and unnecessary.

Reactions: 7
Yeah this is tattle, which is why we talk about Lydia, not what her 1 year old child looks like. Your comment was cruel and unnecessary.
Stay away from the Gaz Beadle thread where they do mock-up’s of his little ‘un looking like Lauren Harries then! But yeah, it’s just Sloth from the Goonies ffs, it’s an immature and silly comparison I know, but if it’s bothering you so much, why not log off Tattler go sniff some bath salts or something?

Reactions: 4
Let's move the thread along and talk about how she is advertising eggs people, EGGS! She really has no shame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"I've been quiet this week because we've been holidaying".... in Southend which is in Essex where they live?! 🤨🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No- one ( I repeat no-one) wants to see your child’s tit on the floor, sick on bedsheets or snot. What is it with these influencers sharing all bodily fluids of their children? 🤢 with pictures and all. I really don’t want to see it especially her child’s tit she repeatedly shows pictures of 🤢

Reactions: 9
The whole family is brain dead - from the witchy Mother to the brain dead daughter doing the Asda clothing ads. There is nothing going on behind any of their eyes. They’re almost like robots.

Reactions: 6
The sister who gets her arse out for insta likes has done an interview for a magazine .....it's in the culture section 😂

• Haha
kids that pic their nose do it as a copying behaviour so it's pretty obvious Lydia must be doing it too👃
Actually they are just exploring they have found a hole and start shoving their finger up it 🤣

Oh Lydia testing a child on their colours is not something to be proud of. PLAY with your daughter, ask her what colour she would like to use, what colour cup she wants today, model the colours as you play. Getting a child to say a colour when you point to it is boring and means nothing.

Reactions: 1
The whole family is brain dead - from the witchy Mother to the brain dead daughter doing the Asda clothing ads. There is nothing going on behind any of their eyes. They’re almost like robots.
Her mum's hair is horrendous it's bound to have nits in it .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Actually they are just exploring they have found a hole and start shoving their finger up it 🤣

Oh Lydia testing a child on their colours is not something to be proud of. PLAY with your daughter, ask her what colour she would like to use, what colour cup she wants today, model the colours as you play. Getting a child to say a colour when you point to it is boring and means nothing.
Thought her child was meant to be a prodigy but she's only just learning her colours? My little boy has known his for six months, same age. Almost as if all kids progress at different rates but it evens out at the end... but don't tell Lydia, who's still convinced she and her dumb family have managed to raise a genius somehow.

Reactions: 7
She is revolting 🤮 her and Stacey Solomon are bleeping disgusting and tit mothers.
This has really turned my stomach.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.