Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When your daughter says no more photos you know you spend too long on your phone.,..what's this oh the phone is out again 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Romana honestly drives me mental, why do they not tell her to act her age, she looks dreadful.

Reactions: 8
She moans that Loretta is kicking off yet she takes her here there and everywhere! She is probably worn out! At least she's given her the day off today 🤣

She’s not a ‘solo’ parent though, is she? She gets help from the Father and every other day she palms her kid off to her insufferable family.
This! I have a husband and she gets more support than me!

She’s not a ‘solo’ parent though, is she? She gets help from the Father and every other day she palms her kid off to her insufferable family.
She struggles to cope with Loretta, why the fresh hell is she desperate for more?!

Anyone see the video of Loretta pushing that kid off Lydia’s lap to sit on it? There’s a lot of camcorder footage of me at that age and I never acted such a brat.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone see the video of Loretta pushing that kid off Lydia’s lap to sit on it? There’s a lot of camcorder footage of me at that age and I never acted such a brat.
Didn't see that one, but saw her absolutely dragging poor Roman (Lucy Meck's kid) around a soft play area when he looked a bit reluctant. She appears to be a right little madam. I had thought that the fact she's been around other kids since day one (the the kids that the Bright's foster) and learned to play with them would mean she wouldn't turn out like a brat, looks like I was wrong.

She never even mentions the father I find that so strange! Like he was a sperm donor!
Me too, not sure if the dad gets to see Loretta but it seems like he’s not in the picture at all. She said she basically has her all the time, with the exception of nursery and her parents

Me too, not sure if the dad gets to see Loretta but it seems like he’s not in the picture at all. She said she basically has her all the time, with the exception of nursery and her parents
I find it really strange too, was their break up that bad! Why wouldn’t the father side of the family be invited to the party too. She has said before they planned to have a baby, surely then you plan to have him involved.

Her Mother is so batty strange. Latest video on her feed saying the number one person she loves more than anyone/anything else in the world is Loretta. Wonder why her other daughters kids (her own grandkids) don’t measure up to this? Is it because Lydia is their main meal ticket?

Also, see her bio. Mentions her one golden child. So strange.

And as for her saying is a Loretta ‘a leader’ - she’s surely confusing that with being a bully/brat?!

Attachments

• Wow
Her Mother is so batty strange. Latest video on her feed saying the number one person she loves more than anyone/anything else in the world is Loretta. Wonder why her other daughters kids (her own grandkids) don’t measure up to this? Is it because Lydia is their main meal ticket?

Also, see her bio. Mentions her one golden child. So strange.

And as for her saying is a Loretta ‘a leader’ - she’s surely confusing that with being a bully/brat?!
Which daughter has kids? I thought lowetta was the first grandchild 🤔

Which daughter has kids? I thought lowetta was the first grandchild 🤔
I thought her other sisters had kids? Maybe I’m wrong. Still weird to proclaim you love her more than your own kids though. This family always have to prove they are the best at everything - even proclaiming their love for their own breed. 🙄

Reactions: 3
The most disingenuous person on IG (alongside Lauren Goodger.) She posted many times last week about sleepless nights, then this week has an #AD for what apparently ‘helped’ her sleep. It was all one big, long, drawn out set-up lie to sell a product.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.