Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my child didn’t live with me but the parent it did live with plastered them all over the Internet to make themselves money I’m not sure I would be very happy!! If I was him I would be telling her to calm it down, who knows if he is involved but she certainly portrays he is not!

Reactions: 5
Yeah I found that odd too because she said she wasn’t answering the question to protect Loretta. I only find this odd because she doesn’t protect Loretta in other ways e.g. keeping her off insta etc...
I bet she's a total cow to the dad and that's why she won't talk about it

Reactions: 5
Yeah I found that odd too because she said she wasn’t answering the question to protect Loretta. I only find this odd because she doesn’t protect Loretta in other ways e.g. keeping her off insta etc...
She won't tell anyone because she wants to seem like she does everything herself

Reactions: 8
Exactly that, if she tells people how many breaks she gets she won't be able to play the single Mum card

Reactions: 6
I bet she's a total cow to the dad and that's why she won't talk about it
I get the feeling it's a very strained relationship. Of course she doesn't give a tit about Loretta's privacy - she literally shared her rolling around in tit! She will continue to make money off of the baby and keep her in the public eye but her father will be kept under wraps because it's probably embarrassing for Lydia.

Reactions: 7
The whole chat about Loretta’s dad was bleeping weird. Like you were in the media at the beginning of your pregnancy saying oh you met this new guy, wanted to get pregnant quickly, it didn’t work out, he’ll still be in her life. Saying all that on social media too. Then she’s kinda mad people ask her about it?! And won’t go on tv because people ask?! Your mate Ferne is on TV all the time and her man literally burned the face off people!
What I find really odd, is that she was with him, the pregnancy apparently was planned, and at the exact same time at her best mate, and almost as soon as the baby’s born he disappears.
Either she “oopsy baby”’d him and he tried to make it work at first but got too annoyed at being tricked into fatherhood and left, or the weird tit like have her family (her mum and dad?!) in the delivery room with her instead of him got too much and he left for the that reason 😂 I mean a close family is great but that verges on creepy for me. My dad holding my hand and mopping my brow while I give birth practically naked? No thanks.

I get the feeling it's a very strained relationship. Of course she doesn't give a tit about Loretta's privacy - she literally shared her rolling around in tit! She will continue to make money off of the baby and keep her in the public eye but her father will be kept under wraps because it's probably embarrassing for Lydia.
Yeah totally, I think it’s embarrassing for her she doesn’t have the perfect man and baby, little family set up she was aiming for. But then I have always had the feeling she convinced him to agree with her when she said it was planned, but it was just a conveniently timed ‘accident’. Timed with her best mate getting pregnant. And this is probably why their relationship is so strained. Just my supposition based on the available info of course.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she thought if they had a baby together he might stick around or get serious with her - a band aid baby if you will. From a quick google, an article seemed to suggest they had a bit of an on again off again relationship.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she said on a Q&A before that Loretta does see her dad but I can’t remember if she said how often/duration!
she gets a lot more support than most though just from her family. My poor daughter is just over 5 months and the poor little lady hasn’t met anyone except her me, her dad and brother.

Reactions: 2
Of course she baby trapped him, so obvious!
I think someone said further up the thread that he already had children? If so, I think he may have been cautious to have a child with someone in an unstable relationship. Considering Lydia's relevance in the public eye would have been waning, you can see how a baby would suddenly start filling the coffers. I'm going with she planned it 10%.

Exactly that, if she tells people how many breaks she gets she won't be able to play the single Mum card
This fucks me off, as a “single parent” it grinds my gears when parents make out like the child’s other parent isn’t on the scene, don’t discredit the other parent because your relationship didn’t work out. Just be straight up and honest “yes I have every Saturday to myself as Lorettas father has her” loads of single mums don’t see their children over weekends/week nights as they are spending time with the other parent - don’t make your child’s father look like a deadbeat when he clearly isn’t. She could easily show how her and the dad work together for the best for their child. And definitely don’t make out like you don’t ever get time away from your child. As an actual single parents who ex husband has nothing to do with their child, and the only “break” I get is going to an actual job (not bleeping around with Instagram as a “job”) it’s insulting.

Reactions: 10
She's just bought a caravan, so why is she staying in a camping pod?

Potty training at what, is she even 14 months? Talk about setting unrealistic expectations

Potty training a one year old? Is this even possible?!
She can barely walk let alone be potty trained, she’s one of these mums that wants to rush everything. Her daughter and herself are going to get far too distressed because there is no way Loretta will understand!

Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 at her potty training! She deserves to be finding tit all over the house!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I came here as soon as I saw the potty training post 😅 un flipping believable!

Why is she in such a rush to make her grow up? It's mad!

WHAT?! She’s nuts with the potty training! And saying Loretta is having a day where she’s non stop whinging? She’s just turned 1 - babies that age don’t do that (I have a 3 year old and baby the same age as Loretta, my 3 year old whinges sometimes but my 1 year old certainly doesn’t - if she gets grumpy she either needs food, water or a nap). Maybe Lydia should try parenting Loretta age appropriately rather than expecting her to behave like a 2/3 year old 🤨🤨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.