Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you want to buy a Porsche then do it! Own it! It’s your money, buy something nice! However drop the whole “I’m soooo hard done by I work soooo hard” tit

Reactions: 8
Do we know for sure Loretta goes to her dad? Never seen Lydia mention it!

I don’t like the way she is so happy that Loretta is with her parents as she was up all night with her.... what did you really expect when you had a baby, Lydia?!? So harsh!!! It’s like any time Loretta doesn’t behave the way she wants her to, she is naughty and needs to go to her grandparents!!
The dad has insta but rarely posts, he did put up videos of Loretta in the garden on Easter

Reactions: 3
Ok that’s good - I’m glad she does see her dad, you’d think on Lydias feed that she never sees him.

Ok that’s good - I’m glad she does see her dad, you’d think on Lydias feed that she never sees him.
Well she's not going to admit that she gets loads of free time is she! Doesn't fit with the exhausted single mum with no break act

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you want to buy a Porsche then do it! Own it! It’s your money, buy something nice! However drop the whole “I’m soooo hard done by I work soooo hard” tit
Does she even have a job though? Posting ads on Insta is not working you twit!

Reactions: 1
Well she's not going to admit that she gets loads of free time is she! Doesn't fit with the exhausted single mum with no break act
I totally forgot that she would have abby free time when she goes to her dads. She makes out her only break is she is with her family.

Reactions: 4
Why does she always think Loretta is poorly when she has a bad night?? That's what babies do!!

Reactions: 1
She's asking for advice what to do with her, tempting to reply get all your babysitters on rotation if you can't be arsed with her 🙄

She's asking for advice what to do with her, tempting to reply get all your babysitters on rotation if you can't be arsed with her 🙄
Or for a miracle sleep solution so she can have a full 12hrs undisturbed sleep and yet more time to herself.

Btw if anyone has this miracle solution pls share...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The baby obviously has a cold and her first thought is to make her sleep in her own cot because it's detrimental to Lydia's sleep?? Babies are fussy and clingy when they aren't well. GET USED TO IT because they pick up literally every bug going. She's literally having wine with a face mask on but is complaining about how tired she is. Just dump her on your parents Lydia, we all know you do it.

Reactions: 11
If your baby has a cold and waking up all night is it not easier to be in the same room as them? I can’t remember did Lydia sleep train- is she planning on ignoring her?

If your baby has a cold and waking up all night is it not easier to be in the same room as them? I can’t remember did Lydia sleep train- is she planning on ignoring her?
It seems Loretta is such an inconvience to her sometimes. Its so sad, poor baby.

Reactions: 5
Lol that’s right Lydia - baby is feeling poorly and not sleeping well, so turf her out of her room into a cot she has never slept in - that’s going to go well!!! She wanted her in her room when it’s all cute and things are going well but the first sign of problems and she is down in her own room- poor Loretta!

Reactions: 6
Her stories today have fucked me right off, my little girl has a cold aswell atm and has stayed with me on the sofa for the last couple of nights until i take her upstairs and then shes in bed with me most of night cause she doesn't want to be in the cot on her own and i don't mind at all, sure i don't get much sleep from getting kicked and punched every 10 minutes but if it makes it easier for her and means she won't suffer then i'll do it everytime she feels unwell ❤
It's disgusting that she's just carting her off to her grandparents cause she had a bad night 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes surely?! It’s worse having to get up and go in every half hour/ hour whereas if they were in with you it would be so much easier!

What did she expect if they baby is one and being put on a different room?! Surely she didn’t expect her to love being on her own straight away?! My twins are one and have been in their own room since they were 6 months they still winge and kick off some nights! And also wake up most nights I just assumed that was the norm lol

I totally sympathise that when you’re sleep deprived you’re at your whits end. I also make silly decisions. Hope her mum has advised her to try the cot next door when Loretta feels better.

Lydia is literally using her child's crappy nappies to make money.

The whole chat about Loretta’s dad was bleeping weird. Like you were in the media at the beginning of your pregnancy saying oh you met this new guy, wanted to get pregnant quickly, it didn’t work out, he’ll still be in her life. Saying all that on social media too. Then she’s kinda mad people ask her about it?! And won’t go on tv because people ask?! Your mate Ferne is on TV all the time and her man literally burned the face off people!

Reactions: 12
The whole chat about Loretta’s dad was bleeping weird. Like you were in the media at the beginning of your pregnancy saying oh you met this new guy, wanted to get pregnant quickly, it didn’t work out, he’ll still be in her life. Saying all that on social media too. Then she’s kinda mad people ask her about it?! And won’t go on tv because people ask?! Your mate Ferne is on TV all the time and her man literally burned the face off people!
Yeah I found that odd too because she said she wasn’t answering the question to protect Loretta. I only find this odd because she doesn’t protect Loretta in other ways e.g. keeping her off insta etc...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.