Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sister romana has posted a video at a house party. At least 10 of them inside.
I'm sick of no repercussions for those who have the audacity to actually post themselves breaking the rules.

Reactions: 7
What is that awful brown slip dress?! I have no words. Also isn’t her sister like 16? Modelling skimpy pyjamas for an underwear shop? Bit weird
I’m so glad someone else thinks this!! I can’t stand romana! She dresses like a baby prostitute.. why on earth do her parents let her do it? Then she will post dm’s from ‘older women’ saying they should know better and she can dress how she likes. But is there any need for it at that age? She’s also posted pics of herself at house parties and drinking through out lockdown. She thinks she’s so quirky 🙄

Reactions: 6
She’s so shocked that a 15 month old needs her mum 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
Saying as well ‘she’s normally so confident’ like a baby should be self sufficient and so something must be wrong?!
And saying she isn’t sure whether to send her to nursery now or not...well lucky you Lydia that you can even choose , my girl had to be in nursery from 11 months whether she liked it or not!!!

Reactions: 4
She's also saying it's because she's used to it being the two of them, what about the times she spends with her grandparents, foster kids, her sisters, her dad and she's always out with friends who have kids 🙄

Reactions: 10
Saying as well ‘she’s normally so confident’ like a baby should be self sufficient and so something must be wrong?!
And saying she isn’t sure whether to send her to nursery now or not...well lucky you Lydia that you can even choose , my girl had to be in nursery from 11 months whether she liked it or not!!!
And wasnt it a creche at the gym?

So she went to the gym and left her daughter with complete strangers and can't work out why she cried?!

Even a day nursery would have you settle your baby first for a few sessions, not just rock up and leave them.

Reactions: 6
And wasnt it a creche at the gym?

So she went to the gym and left her daughter with complete strangers and can't work out why she cried?!

Even a day nursery would have you settle your baby first for a few sessions, not just rock up and leave them.
That’s exactly my thoughts. She was probably unsettled being left with strangers. With nursery/ childminders you have settling in sessions and it’s gradual. With a creche at a gym it’s a totally different ball game.

Reactions: 3
I’m so glad someone else thinks this!! I can’t stand romana! She dresses like a baby prostitute.. why on earth do her parents let her do it? Then she will post dm’s from ‘older women’ saying they should know better and she can dress how she likes. But is there any need for it at that age? She’s also posted pics of herself at house parties and drinking through out lockdown. She thinks she’s so quirky 🙄
She’s the grossest type of spoilt brat. Also she looks a state. Somehow managing to look like she’s had way too much work done, but apparently hasn’t had any. Possibly it’s that awful lip liner she does. And her taste in clothes is awful. She just looks proper skanky.

She's also saying it's because she's used to it being the two of them, what about the times she spends with her grandparents, foster kids, her sisters, her dad and she's always out with friends who have kids 🙄
Lol. I’ve always found it ridiculous when she pulls out the old “my little lockdown baby” line whenever Loretta is grouchy. As if that baby didn’t get practically the exact same social interaction it would have got even without lockdown. And by that I mean just constantly round her mum and dad’s with all her extended family pretty much every day of the week, ignoring every rule.
Honestly can’t tell if the girl is actually thick as sh*t or just a complete arrogant pillock.

Reactions: 11
Loretta climbing up the slide

Lydia: "is this child normal"

Me: yes you bleeping twit, I've yet to meet a child that doesn't attempt a slide this way!!!!

For someone who has grown up with siblings and multiple foster siblings, she's clueless to ages and stages of development and children in general

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Loretta climbing up the slide

Lydia: "is this child normal"

Me: yes you bleeping twit, I've yet to meet a child that doesn't attempt a slide this way!!!!

For someone who has grown up with siblings and multiple foster siblings, she's clueless to ages and stages of development and children in general
I sometimes wonder whether it’s a braggy post rather than a “is it normal” as if to say look how advanced my child is, especially compared to Lucy little one who’s only a few weeks younger than Loretta

Reactions: 12
Dumps her kid in the crèche so she can sit drinking smoothies with her sister 🙄 why will she not say who lorettas dad is? I wonder what he thinks of her being paraded all over the internet.

Reactions: 2
Dumps her kid in the crèche so she can sit drinking smoothies with her sister 🙄 why will she not say who lorettas dad is? I wonder what he thinks of her being paraded all over the internet.
This is her dad! He’s posted her not long ago... although I’m sure Lydia will push the narrative that she’s been the single mum caring for her the whole time she’s been unwell 🙄

Attachments

So the baby has been unwell, and her parents take her to the beach. I know being cold dosnt make you sick, but even the thoughts of being in a cold sea with a cool breeze when in the early stages of recovery sounds like hell to me and I'm an adult. I bet she's sick again in a few days because she hasn't had time to recover before being thrown into the sea.

Reactions: 2
Ahh really, so Lydia just chooses to pretend the dad doesent exist. And today romanas friends send her flowers for all her hard work on getting 100k followers.. really?! Is it hard work to take pics of yourself in next to nothing and going on coffee dates? 🙄

• Haha
Maybe it’s me, but that kid not in a life vest is giving me the fear, holding her shorts isn’t going to help 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Wow! Why would she not be wearing a life jacket? This is like parenting 101. I honestly thought it would be the law ? Lydia is so stupid. Anything could happen. It is kind of like driving in a car and thinking it is okay if you just hold your baby. Because in a crash you could just continue holding onto them ....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.