Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading through this thread and I won't lie, as much as you guys make good points (Breaking lockdown rules, more bubbles than an aero, etc) some of the things I've seen on here are proper reaches. Lydia was able to give her kid a good birthday, regardless of whether it was to your guys' taste or not. If we were being honest here, if you had the ability to give your children a birthday like that, regardless of age, would you? Probably. I'm not here for an argument or whatever, just a few passing comments as I'm looking through threads. Be kind, innit.
I think you’re missing the point of tattle🤷🏼‍♀️ Can’t stand this “be kind” bullshit.

Reactions: 12
Also regarding the party yes the soft play was a good idea, but the sleep over style teepees and matching silky pjs?!! I have a one year old and money or not I wouldn’t do that for a one year old!

Reactions: 5
Reading through this thread and I won't lie, as much as you guys make good points (Breaking lockdown rules, more bubbles than an aero, etc) some of the things I've seen on here are proper reaches. Lydia was able to give her kid a good birthday, regardless of whether it was to your guys' taste or not. If we were being honest here, if you had the ability to give your children a birthday like that, regardless of age, would you? Probably. I'm not here for an argument or whatever, just a few passing comments as I'm looking through threads. Be kind, innit.
No I can hand on heart say I would never give either of my daughters a party like that at one year old. It was ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
“Having a baby means sometimes myself or my house aren’t picture perfect”

witch you took a baby to bed in an all white room to eat toast and beans 🤣🤣🤣 all for a bit of cash from Clover. I have no sympathy.

Why can’t she just appreciate how privilege she is and get on with life? She’s got the house, the money. A big family. Always someone on hand to help. Doesn’t need to graft 9-5 like the rest of us. Can pick and choose her hours, her jobs. Gets loads of stuff for free. She’s so desperate to be seen as the hard done by single mum like Ferne McCann as well
I know! The thing is with the term ‘single mum’ it isn’t specific enough.

Being what I consider, an actual single mum like Ferne .. is hard.

But Lydia, she gets a break once a week when the Dad has Loretta. And when Loretta is older it could easily be every weekend! I think there is a big difference. Without family single mums get zero break .. like they are quite literally on their own!! To be honest Lydia probably gets more time off than Lucy. Ryan seemed to be in Manchester half the time

Reactions: 4
Not to mention Lydias family are on hand at the drop of a hat to have Loretta whenever Lydia wants a break!

Reactions: 4
Are you lost?

• Haha
I hope she's taking her babysitting entourage on this caravan adventure with her. Otherwise, how will she cope without a day in bed when Loretta so much as stirs during the night??

I hope she's taking her babysitting entourage on this caravan adventure with her. Otherwise, how will she cope without a day in bed when Loretta so much as stirs during the night??
When she supposed to be going? Are we allowed to have nights away yet?

Has a designated child free day to "catch up on work"...goes and buys a new car. Ok Lydia, super relatable

• Haha
Has a designated child free day to "catch up on work"...goes and buys a new car. Ok Lydia, super relatable
'Child free Tuesdays'??? I don't know why she even had a baby - imagine your mum gloating about a child free day when you're just a baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
'Child free Tuesdays'??? I don't know why she even had a baby - imagine your mum gloating about a child free day when you're just a baby.
And she has free weekends when Loretta is with her dad. But she's a 'single mum' remember

Reactions: 3
Do we know for sure Loretta goes to her dad? Never seen Lydia mention it!

I don’t like the way she is so happy that Loretta is with her parents as she was up all night with her.... what did you really expect when you had a baby, Lydia?!? So harsh!!! It’s like any time Loretta doesn’t behave the way she wants her to, she is naughty and needs to go to her grandparents!!

Do we know for sure Loretta goes to her dad? Never seen Lydia mention it!

I don’t like the way she is so happy that Loretta is with her parents as she was up all night with her.... what did you really expect when you had a baby, Lydia?!? So harsh!!! It’s like any time Loretta doesn’t behave the way she wants her to, she is naughty and needs to go to her grandparents!!
I think she's said previously that she does but I've not seen it mentioned recently so who knows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.