Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she showing her daughters tit on social media?! Really! Can she not think of anything else to put up ffs! These poor kids just have no privacy!
The other week i done a short video of my 6 month old and it was so funny, then made even funnier by the fact that she done the loudest fart at the end. There is no way I would share that on social media, espically with so many followers strangers!

Reactions: 9
WHAT?! She’s nuts with the potty training! And saying Loretta is having a day where she’s non stop whinging? She’s just turned 1 - babies that age don’t do that (I have a 3 year old and baby the same age as Loretta, my 3 year old whinges sometimes but my 1 year old certainly doesn’t - if she gets grumpy she either needs food, water or a nap). Maybe Lydia should try parenting Loretta age appropriately rather than expecting her to behave like a 2/3 year old 🤨🤨
My 2 and a half year old just whinges sometimes 🤣

Reactions: 1
Why would you even attempt to potty train when they’ve just turned one!??? No way are they ready, they don’t understand. You shouldn’t even attempt it until at least 18months as that’s when they become aware of when they need to wee. Idiot.
I didn’t potty train my daughter until about two and a half, when she was ready and she nailed it in two days, no accidents. She doesn’t have a clue, does she not do her research??!!

Reactions: 5
Does she really think it's a big achievement if her daughter is toilet trained early? No1 asks in your job interview what age you were when you stopped Pooping your pants! Also I managed to potty train my daughter without posting it all over social media....why broadcast it to people

Oh she's back with the poop posts, noone wants to see that tit (literally).

Regarding the whinging, she's a baby ffs, it's their way of communicating, why not try figuring out what she needs (food, a drink, a nap, maybe just a cuddle or maybe she wants to play with her mummy) my little girl is a top class whinger but it's normally resolved by meeting her needs.
I mean sometimes she does just want a wee whinge and nothing helps but that's life isn't it. Her standing with her back to her looking at a phone definitely isn't helping.

Reactions: 6
Is there anything about motherhood Lydia actually enjoys other than pimping out her baby for cash? She just wants to rush through every stage and get it over with. She'll attempt to get Loretta enrolled in primary school next week so she can get her out of the house. I know I've said it before but where is 'best mother in the entire universe' Debbie in all of this? Aside from telling Lydia to give up breastfeeding, she doesn't seem to be giving out any advice.

Shes probably had enough of having to change nappies. I can't wait to not have to wrestle my toddler but I'm also in no rush to potty train her because she'll let me know when she's ready.

Reactions: 4
Ok so in one story you show your little one struggling to communicate and getting frustrated with it as they do. The next story you show your attempt to potty train her. Do you see the problem Lydia? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god.....for the last time no one wants to see your child’s actual tit! NO-ONE 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

she’s one for fucks sake. Just starting to talk.It is not a race! How ridiculous!

Reactions: 5
My little boy is like 2 weeks younger than Loretta. He just rolls away and tries to walk off when I'm changing his bum. He's not ready nor am I ready to potty train yet though 😂

I actually preferred nappies in a way, less chance of needing to stop every 5 mins on a long car journey!

In regards to potty training some people do it from birth. There is a specific method to follow. This method can be adapted for Lorretas age but I doubt Lydia's doing that. Her last two stories have pissed me off. Stop complaining about your baby being a baby and for the love of God stop showing your daughters poo on the Internet! Embarrassment of a mother sometimes.

Reactions: 11
Oh my child is having a tantrum let me get my phone out🙄🙄

Literally trying to potty train the child she's one Lydia sorry if it inconveniences you to change a nappy😅 honestly posts away like she's mum of the year but I'd say she is a right whiner🙄😒😒

I dip in and out as she infuriates me .
Was she back with the father and now it’s off again ? She doesn’t enjoy motherhood at all .. just wants her to be 21 so they can go shopping together

Reactions: 3
So she randomly posts a picture of her and Arg lying in bed together. Sure if was off the back of a question about TOWIE. Then gets all arsey about the media speculating?! OUT OF THE THOUSANDS OF PICS YOU COULD HAVE CHOOSE YOU WENT FOR ONE OF YOU AND YOUR EX IN BED YOU KNOW WHY THIS HAPPENED

Also every day I think about running down to Essex and putting a hair mask in Debbie’s ha it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel so sorry for her poor baby, forced into situations she clearly isn’t ready for and her Mum failing to respond to her needs. Its all fun and games when it’s ‘adventures’ and ‘making memories with my best friend’ but when it’s the day to day grind Lydia doesn’t deal.

I took my kids to a petting zoo the other day and my 2 year old threw a hissy fit all day. And yet I was never tempted to film her and stand there staring at the camera

Reactions: 3
Why the F is she still feeding her one year old puree from Aldi????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.