Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question why is her nappy off all the time? Is she hoping to toilet train her now?

Reactions: 2
I actually don’t understand why you’d put a baby grow on a baby without a nappy and expect it to be any different!! I swear Lydia wants Loretta to speed through stages so it’s more convenient for her or something , or so she can brag that her child is so advanced. I don’t get it!!

Reactions: 6
She defo wants her to be potty trained 😂 give it another 18 months minimum Lydia 😳

Yes the best place to pose for a photo with your child that’s just recently learnt to walk..... by a river 😱🙄 I know Lydia is right there but she seems more concerned about posing for the shot!

Reactions: 5
Just came here to say, Buckhurst Hill is not in a London Borough, the little liar. Also Victoria Park is not local to her. It’s east London over 7 miles away. I’m local to her and she often posts areas I know well, so that really wound me up.
i know covid rules jobsworths are annoying, but I do hate influencers thinking they can show off about not following the rules, and even worse to them lie about it.

Just came here to say, Buckhurst Hill is not in a London Borough, the little liar. Also Victoria Park is not local to her. It’s east London over 7 miles away. I’m local to her and she often posts areas I know well, so that really wound me up.
i know covid rules jobsworths are annoying, but I do hate influencers thinking they can show off about not following the rules, and even worse to them lie about it.
Not to defend this dummy but you are allowed to travel for excercise. But this little madam and her family have flouted the rules since day 1.

Not to defend this dummy but you are allowed to travel for excercise. But this little madam and her family have flouted the rules since day 1.
Oh couldn’t agree more on the family count. Just needed a rant as like I said I live local, and her palming off Essex as east London peeved me slightly. I’ve not been able to visit friends there for a while now. I don’t think travelling for exercise means to a different town/county, on public transport though... 🤔 and to push your baby around in a buggy and get fish and chips. As much as I would like to pretend that’s exercise 😅

edited to say: checked the government website and it says you can ‘exercise’ if it’s in your local area. 7 miles away, in not only a different town, but a different county is not your local area. Even if Buckhurst Hill was a London borough, she would be travelling across multiple boroughs to visit Vicky park. It’s not her local area by any stretch of the imagination. She’s totally deserving of people chewing her out for it.

Last edited:
All this ‘I want to make memories and experiences for loretta’ well what does she think the rest of us chumps are doing for our 1 year olds. Putting up with the same park/ walks cause we don’t all swan off to London on the tube! I think if you have to get on the tube to go to a park it’s perhaps too far. But anyway, the stay at home order lifts today so she can now legitimately go wherever she look likes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All this ‘I want to make memories and experiences for loretta’ well what does she think the rest of us chumps are doing for our 1 year olds. Putting up with the same park/ walks cause we don’t all swan off to London on the tube! I think if you have to get on the tube to go to a park it’s perhaps too far. But anyway, the stay at home order lifts today so she can now legitimately go wherever she look likes!!!
I’m sure we will see her with her mum, dad, brother, sister, nan and everyone else ASAP. Kids couldn’t care less about a different park or different view, I’m sure Loretta will cherish the memories of her tit being all over the internet

Reactions: 10
Her latest 'doing it for the Gram' is in Marlow apparently? That's nowhere near Essex. None of that family have followed any rules for the entire year. And she had the cheek to say how happy she was her Dad got vaccinated because he's high risk. Why the hell were you putting him in danger then?

Can totally vouch for what you say! I live very very local and there are lovely parks around here, so no need to bend the rules to and go to Victoria Park, which is far.

Reactions: 3
“Having a baby means sometimes myself or my house aren’t picture perfect”

witch you took a baby to bed in an all white room to eat toast and beans 🤣🤣🤣 all for a bit of cash from Clover. I have no sympathy.

Why can’t she just appreciate how privilege she is and get on with life? She’s got the house, the money. A big family. Always someone on hand to help. Doesn’t need to graft 9-5 like the rest of us. Can pick and choose her hours, her jobs. Gets loads of stuff for free. She’s so desperate to be seen as the hard done by single mum like Ferne McCann as well

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am sure both her and Lucy make a good living from Instagram but they both must be seething ferne McCann beat them to having a kid so got the tv show lol

Reactions: 5
“Having a baby means sometimes myself or my house aren’t picture perfect”

witch you took a baby to bed in an all white room to eat toast and beans 🤣🤣🤣 all for a bit of cash from Clover. I have no sympathy.

Why can’t she just appreciate how privilege she is and get on with life? She’s got the house, the money. A big family. Always someone on hand to help. Doesn’t need to graft 9-5 like the rest of us. Can pick and choose her hours, her jobs. Gets loads of stuff for free. She’s so desperate to be seen as the hard done by single mum like Ferne McCann as well
Gosh, she is SO relatable!!

Reactions: 2
Her house doesn't look like it's that good for a child, those stairs for a start look like a death trap!

Reactions: 3
Reading through this thread and I won't lie, as much as you guys make good points (Breaking lockdown rules, more bubbles than an aero, etc) some of the things I've seen on here are proper reaches. Lydia was able to give her kid a good birthday, regardless of whether it was to your guys' taste or not. If we were being honest here, if you had the ability to give your children a birthday like that, regardless of age, would you? Probably. I'm not here for an argument or whatever, just a few passing comments as I'm looking through threads. Be kind, innit.
If I wanted to be kind I’d comment on her photos. If I want to whinge that the party is ridiculous when it’s a lockdown and she can’t pretend her perfect little dolly is her life when every day she is posting pictures of her poop I’ll come here

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.