Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been blocked since I pointed out ahe didnt know her daughters birthday.....but if I want I'd be asking how shes getting away with bubbling with half of Essex. Daft cow
OMG I'm howling!! She's such a bloody brainless twerp. Don't question her millionth rule break either or she'll flip out. You've done such a marvellous job Debbie! You've raised four idiots without a brain cell between them who literally don't give a stuff about anyone but themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So her sister grabbing a babys wrist is ok? Maybe her stupid sister should take the laptop away from the baby instead of grabbing her repeatedly whilst her mother films.

Reactions: 1
I hate how she calls Loretta naughty!! She is 13 months - she isn’t being defiant or naughty on purpose!!! She is just inquisitive and interested in what her care givers are doing. And maybe if it’s such a hassle to work from home and look after a baby, try a different form of childcare?!?

Wow aggressive...
View attachment 473697

Her little face after being batted away...
View attachment 473700
Poor Loretta - she was being pushed away - made me sad for her!

Reactions: 6
Maybe save your work, get her on your lap and get word or paint up and let her have a go. She's clearly interested and wants to "work" too. I remember when my child was this age and I was lucky enough to work from home for awhile, my child did the same as Loretta so I had a break for 20 mins and let her have a go so she could see what all the fuss was about. 10 minutes later she was bored and went back to the baby wipes and a cardboard box 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I just can’t get over showing the whole of Instagram your daughters tit spread all over the floor - it’s bleeping rank 🤢

Reactions: 3
How sad that even her Mother’s Day post is an ad! 🙄
I honestly wonder if she deliberately got pregnant as a way of making money. She wasn't with the father was she? And her shop failed. She doesn't have any qualifications or any work experience does she? This looked like an easy gravy train for her. Roma will be the same I'm sure.

Reactions: 2
The baby was planned she's said that before

I honestly wonder if she deliberately got pregnant as a way of making money. She wasn't with the father was she? And her shop failed. She doesn't have any qualifications or any work experience does she? This looked like an easy gravy train for her. Roma will be the same I'm sure.
The

Wether it was planned or not she will definitely rinse it for all she can! Seems they are all the same nowadays!

Reactions: 1
I cant believe she has the audacity to complain about being tired...whilst lying in her mothers bed having a "break". I'm sorry, but my baby was up the majority of last night, I still managed to go to work for 8 hrs, come home, cook dinner for 4 people and get everyone into bed ready to do it all again tomorrow!!

Reactions: 4
I cant believe she has the audacity to complain about being tired...whilst lying in her mothers bed having a "break". I'm sorry, but my baby was up the majority of last night, I still managed to go to work for 8 hrs, come home, cook dinner for 4 people and get everyone into bed ready to do it all again tomorrow!!
I don’t listen to stories when they aren’t captioned!! What was she going on about??

I don’t listen to stories when they aren’t captioned!! What was she going on about??
She's had one night where Loretta didn't get much sleep so she's dumped the baby with her mum and gone for a nap. But before she naps, she wanted to tell us all how tired she is and how hard it is. Sounds reaaaaally tough.

She's had one night where Loretta didn't get much sleep so she's dumped the baby with her mum and gone for a nap. But before she naps, she wanted to tell us all how tired she is and how hard it is. Sounds reaaaaally tough.
Omg so dramatic after just one night?!? Love how when Loretta doesn’t comply to what she wants she is dumped with Nan, but when it’s picture perfect ads Lydia plays super mum 🙄

I think we are all entitled to moan about sleep deprivation but not when your baby sleeps perfectly and you get ONE night of bad sleep 😂😂😂 doesn’t know how bloody lucky she is! Can also go round and her mum can have her while she sleeps - most have to go to work or power through. Have a few weeks or months of no sleep and then come back and have a moan !

I think we are all entitled to moan about sleep deprivation but not when your baby sleeps perfectly and you get ONE night of bad sleep 😂😂😂 doesn’t know how bloody lucky she is! Can also go round and her mum can have her while she sleeps - most have to go to work or power through. Have a few weeks or months of no sleep and then come back and have a moan !
Exactly, and try having to go to a full time day job on no sleep with no supernan to swoop in and babysit!

It takes a village to raise a child and what Lydia doesn’t realise is that she’s the mayor of the bleeping town! She needs to put in the work, not the local white witch (Debbie)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.