Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen on Lucy Mecklenburgh story Lydia has a hidden story for close friends. I wonder what she posts on there 🧐

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why she constantly tries to make out like she’s on her own with her baby and never gets a break. Her latest montage shows her and Loretta “exploring”.... she’s with her whole family 🙄

Reactions: 6
She loves to make out she is doing it all by herself yet she has A LOT of help from her family.

Interesting her dad is apparently ‘high risk’ even though throughout this she has taken any opportunity to galavant around and then go back to his house/he goes to hers.

Reactions: 10
Unbelievable that her dad is apparently high risk and they've done nothing but break the rules including at Christmas with her nan there. Suddenly she is so relieved that they've gotten vaccinated but was never worried enough to actually respect lockdown rules.

Reactions: 17
First time poster here! But for those who saw what Romana was wearing on NYE and said she went to a party breaking rules, I think this might be proof of that. Hard to forget that outfit!
Don't forget having her hair done. Her high risk family members have all been vaccinated now thank God - I'm shocked she didn't single handedly kill them all off.

Reactions: 5
I cant stand this family. A whole year of blatant rule breaking. And woe is me poor lydia doing it herself. Her parents went to get their vaccine with the Nana....they then have their idiotic daughters running around doing whatever they please and putting everyone ar risk. Spouting "family is everything". They'll have the cheek to blame someone else when covid wreaks havoc on the family! Grrrrr. Shes also been mega quiet over her birthday so I'm guessing a lockdown party?

Reactions: 7
I cant stand this family. A whole year of blatant rule breaking. And woe is me poor lydia doing it herself. Her parents went to get their vaccine with the Nana....they then have their idiotic daughters running around doing whatever they please and putting everyone ar risk. Spouting "family is everything". They'll have the cheek to blame someone else when covid wreaks havoc on the family! Grrrrr. Shes also been mega quiet over her birthday so I'm guessing a lockdown party?
It's rage inducing. Debbie posting about her 'precious' mother that she didn't give a second thought to over Christmas when her children were exposing their grandmother to Covid. They are so fake and careless. I can't believe someone as selfish as Debbie fosters children, especially when her own children have turned out so badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Romana doing a shoot for a lingerie company. Isn't she only 17?! Blergh.
And was it really necessary for Lydia & the baby to go there too?!!🤔 although I’m sure they’ll play the appropriate adult card with her having to be present because she’s 17 (but shooting a lingerie campaign🙄) like someone said before, she’s only a ‘child’ when it suits them 😴

Reactions: 4
First time poster here! But for those who saw what Romana was wearing on NYE and said she went to a party breaking rules, I think this might be proof of that. Hard to forget that outfit!
My sis knows someone from London who went to a New Year’s Eve party with his wife , caught Covid and died a few days ago. Idiots!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
And was it really necessary for Lydia & the baby to go there too?!!🤔 although I’m sure they’ll play the appropriate adult card with her having to be present because she’s 17 (but shooting a lingerie campaign🙄) like someone said before, she’s only a ‘child’ when it suits them 😴
My friend had her first boux Avenue shoot a few months ago and went alone. But of course Lydia and baby and whoever else get to go with the adult baby romana

Reactions: 2
God, have you seen Debbie's post about Romana dropping out of school? HOW is she allowed to foster??

you found returning to sixth form to difficult after having so many months at home ... on line courses were proving impossible meetings with your teachers proved unsettling consequently this lead to illness through stress. I am sure many parents have had the same issues as me 😢 we finally came to the decision that you felt you were so behind you could never catch up 😢 I followed my heart and not my head and let you follow your own path 💫 you have worked so hard to establish your career path you have amazed us all for you turned your most negative year to your most positive one 🌟 I am one proud mummy 🌝🌻

Worked so hard to establish your career path? Getting your arse out on Instagram at 17? Wake up Debbie, your kids have no education, can't speak properly and when the influencer money runs out will have absolutely nothing to fall back on.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
God, have you seen Debbie's post about Romana dropping out of school? HOW is she allowed to foster??

you found returning to sixth form to difficult after having so many months at home ... on line courses were proving impossible meetings with your teachers proved unsettling consequently this lead to illness through stress. I am sure many parents have had the same issues as me 😢 we finally came to the decision that you felt you were so behind you could never catch up 😢 I followed my heart and not my head and let you follow your own path 💫 you have worked so hard to establish your career path you have amazed us all for you turned your most negative year to your most positive one 🌟 I am one proud mummy 🌝🌻

Worked so hard to establish your career path? Getting your arse out on Instagram at 17? Wake up Debbie, your kids have no education, can't speak properly and when the influencer money runs out will have absolutely nothing to fall back on.
Where did she post I can’t see it? But it seems to translate to you’re earning money fleecing people off instagram so sack off school because you need to spend more time on the gram.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.