Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was told that babies shouldn’t wear shoes until their actually walking? It can damage their feet can’t it, if they wear them too early on?
Yep soft soles until they're walking are the best. You can get pre walker shoes that aren't as soft and have a very flexible sole for when they're cruising or just starting our walking!

Reactions: 6
Without a doubt romana went to a party on NYE. She’s not in lydia’s nye photo with the pyjamas and the photo of Ramana next to the tree isn’t lydia’s house and is far too modern to be her family home

Reactions: 4
Without a doubt romana went to a party on NYE. She’s not in lydia’s nye photo with the pyjamas and the photo of Ramana next to the tree isn’t lydia’s house and is far too modern to be her family home
Just had a look. The family are absolutely awful. And why on earth does Romana look like a 45 year old divorcee from Palm Springs that is looking for a young man to bang?? Are those her lips? Utterly tragic.

ETA - she's thanking the hairdressers in her comments ffs. Absolutely blatant.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me who thinks her daughter looks nothing like her at all! I don't know what the Dad looks like but she must be all him

Reactions: 8
Is it just me who thinks her daughter looks nothing like her at all! I don't know what the Dad looks like but she must be all him
Yeah I’ve thought this! She doesn’t seem much like Lydia at all which I bet she’s not happy about 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I’ve thought this! She doesn’t seem much like Lydia at all which I bet she’s not happy about 😅😅
Does anyone know the name of the baby daddy? He must have no relationship with her at all, it's so sad. And she cant blame lockdown because 1) kids from broken homes are allowed to visit both parents 2) The Brights don't care about lockdown

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know the name of the baby daddy? He must have no relationship with her at all, it's so sad. And she cant blame lockdown because 1) kids from broken homes are allowed to visit both parents 2) The Brights don't care about lockdown
@leecrn is his insta

I guess we will never know what happened, but I think it’s so sad he doesn’t have a relationship with his baby. Loretta seems like such a lovely baby. I just can’t understand how he isn’t seeing pictures of her and wanting to know her.
But of course, maybe he does, maybe there’s other circumstances what do I know 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
He has shared photos of her on his insta before so we can’t come to these conclusions. Just because Lydia doesn’t show it because she wants to be the best single mother in the us doesn’t mean she’s hiding him seeing Loretta

Reactions: 2
I’m sure I saw her say Loretta sees her dad every weekend? Did anyone else see that?🤦‍♀️😂

I’m sure I saw her say Loretta sees her dad every weekend? Did anyone else see that?🤦‍♀️😂
Ah I’ve not seen this but I really hope she does see her dad.
I’ve always got the impression Lydia tries to put across she is this single mum on her own with no input from the dad, like she wants people to think Loretta was brought by a stork 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s making such a huge deal about the stair gates. How she was “rescued” by her dad and she was so worried. You had a baby. You live in a house. With stairs. What did you think would happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her house looks like a death trap for a baby, steep stairs and steps into the rooms . You'd think she'd have looked into baby proofing it long ago but I suppose being organised isn't dramatic enough for the gram

Reactions: 4
It’s cause she had to have nice stair gates, couldn’t have normal ones!!

Is it just me or does that stair gate not seem very safe, it might ok now that Loretta can't reach it but it won't be long before she can reach up and just slide that lock open 🤔

Reactions: 3
Her and her family are all over the place mixing like there’s no tomorrow. does her foster siblings with her parents, the older two?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.