Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am pretty sure Lydia knows how to use google to find some nice baby gates... but why use google when you could potentially get it gifted 🥰

Reactions: 3
I think it’s strange that as foster parents and probably having a detailed knowledge of safeguarding, Debbie and the dad haven’t done enough to safeguard their own children🤷🏼‍♀️ Instead chose to expose them to the public meaning Romanas teenage mistakes are played out for the world to see🙈
I was wondering if the foster children had Christmas with them when they were mixing households. It must be a bloody nightmare being a social worker right now.

Latest post....celebrating NYE with her mum & sisters. Selfish rule breaking fucker!

And flaunting it on insta!

Latest post....celebrating NYE with her mum & sisters. Selfish rule breaking fucker!

And flaunting it on insta!
I don’t think it’s against the rules as single parent families allowed to form a support bubble even in T4

Oh, apologies if I got it wrong then 🤦🏼‍♀️ Does the other sister live with the parents too?
I thought one sister lived with her actually so thinking about it she shouldn’t have gone as she’s not technically a single parent household. Bending the rules so she can do what she like.

She mentioned that Romana was moving back in with the parents so they probably arranged for that to happen so they could form a bubble, no idea about the other sister though.

I thought one sister lived with her actually so thinking about it she shouldn’t have gone as she’s not technically a single parent household. Bending the rules so she can do what she like.
She can make a bubble with an under 1. Doesn’t matter if her sister lives with her or not; the baby is under 1 so she can bubble. Doesn’t explain why she spends her whole time travelling around the country though

Reactions: 4
She can make a bubble with an under 1. Doesn’t matter if her sister lives with her or not; the baby is under 1 so she can bubble. Doesn’t explain why she spends her whole time travelling around the country though
But the other sister (I think her name is Georgia) shouldn’t be there too if she doesn’t live there should she?

Yeah Lydia can bubble with her parents because of Loretta but not sure about any of her other sisters!!

Are overnight stays allowed, not 100% sure but I thought they weren't
I don’t know but your support bubble is essentially part of your household so what much difference it makes I don’t know. I stayed at my parents last night as I have a under 1 and it’s so much easier than carting a baby back and forth!

Reactions: 1
Why has that kid got boots on. She’s not even walking. What a complete waste of money! Buy her crib shoes that are soft on her feet not those big ass DMs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Why has that kid got boots on. She’s not even walking. What a complete waste of money! Buy her crib shoes that are soft on her feet not those big ass DMs 🤦🏼‍♀️
I've been thinking the exact same thing. Totally unnecessary. It's not like toddler dms are cheap either!

Loretta is huge. How is she so big? I have an 11 month old and she’s tiny compared to Loretta! Also why was Romana dressed like that on NYE?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I was told that babies shouldn’t wear shoes until their actually walking? It can damage their feet can’t it, if they wear them too early on?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.