Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter is 3 next week and she's getting a yo yo (it's all she wants lol) and a teddy and we've got her a cake from the supermarket.
What we will do is have a carpet picnic and have a little dance. Will she love it? Yes
Does she need anything else? No
That party is purely for Lydia her daughter has not been considered at all
My 13 year old asked for a yoyo at that age because of peppa pig! My 3 year old had a cake and we blew up a few balloons, then we watched disney films all day (we were in lockdown). Im lucky my mil makes cakes as a hobby and always makes them for my girls birthday, otherwise they wouldn't have had one. She just rings to say she has left it outside on the step. These influencer kids are gonna grow up entitiled spoilt brats who think they can have whatever they want in life. I hope there's a law brought in soon to stop them using their kids on social media!!!

Reactions: 4
My baby is one in a few weeks, and my mum is doing a teletubbies cake as my girls true love is teletubbies 😂 we’ll be seeing my parents as they are our support bubble and we will probably have a little afternoon tea to toast the occasion, more for me and my hubby at making it through the first year than for my baby who won’t remember it 😂 we’ll get her a few things but nothing massive as it does seem pointless for a one year old who literally doesn’t need or want anything!

My baby is one in a few weeks, and my mum is doing a teletubbies cake as my girls true love is teletubbies 😂 we’ll be seeing my parents as they are our support bubble and we will probably have a little afternoon tea to toast the occasion, more for me and my hubby at making it through the first year than for my baby who won’t remember it 😂 we’ll get her a few things but nothing massive as it does seem pointless for a one year old who literally doesn’t need or want anything!
My little boy loves Teletubbies too! We're getting him his second fave though, a Hey Duggee cake! All we have got him is a massive baby drum and a swing for the garden. 😬

Reactions: 1
My little boy loves Teletubbies too! We're getting him his second fave though, a Hey Duggee cake! All we have got him is a massive baby drum and a swing for the garden. 😬
What is it about those teletubbies 😂 !!
Yes we are getting something for the garden - figured it will last a while at least!!

Got a Hey Duggee fan over here too! My little boy is one in a few weeks. We bought him a wooden train set, a toy Hoover, a Duggee soft toy and a little wooden push along toy. I'm going to attempt to bake his first cake (big lol) and then we're going to try doing a home cake smash so we can get some cute pictures and hopefully make the day more memorable because theres nowhere we can go and noone we can see 🙈

Reactions: 3
Sorry to go off topic but with the support bubbles for babies under one, when the baby turns one are you meant to stop seeing your support bubble? Just genuinely curious about it as my baby was under 1 in the first lockdown and the support bubble wasn’t a thing then and then my baby was over one when it was introduced so I’ve never really read into them.

Reactions: 1
Sorry to go off topic but with the support bubbles for babies under one, when the baby turns one are you meant to stop seeing your support bubble? Just genuinely curious about it as my baby was under 1 in the first lockdown and the support bubble wasn’t a thing then and then my baby was over one when it was introduced so I’ve never really read into them.
I think so as the rule is still ‘if you child was 1 before 02/12/20 you can have a bubble’. Never mind the rest of us being driven mad by toddlers

Reactions: 2
As long as your baby was under 1 before 2/12/19 then you can continue to have your support bubble

I assume you mean 2/12/20? That makes sense! Imagine how miffed you’d be if your baby turned 1 on 1/12/20!

I think so as the rule is still ‘if you child was 1 before 02/12/20 you can have a bubble’. Never mind the rest of us being driven mad by toddlers
I never understood the ‘under 1’ thing. It’s not like babies suddenly become self sufficient at 12 months 😂

I assume you mean 2/12/20? That makes sense! Imagine how miffed you’d be if your baby turned 1 on 1/12/20!

I never understood the ‘under 1’ thing. It’s not like babies suddenly become self sufficient at 12 months 😂
Sorry yeah 2020 🤦🏽‍♀️

I’m intrigued to know whether Lucy meck wished happy birthday as there wasn’t anything on Instagram xx

A bit off topic but Lucy seems to be doing a much better job at motherhood than Lydia.
I think they are both doing a good job especially with lockdown. It must be so hard doing it alone as well, they both have a lot of family support but Lucy also has Ryan. I prefer Lydias modest approach as opposed to ‘I do this, I do that...wow so perfect’ 🤣

Reactions: 2
They both annoy the piss out of me, but Lydia does seem to take Loretta out and cuddle her in bed, read books, whereas Lucy is desperate for her weaning book and just feeds her kid all day while doing workouts

Reactions: 11
Yeah both annoy me , and I find Lydia so over the top and her mum hacks were basically just ads. But Lucy is just too smug for me, and wants everyone to think she is the best mum on the planet, always showing us how much Roman is eating and oh look he slept for 13 bazillion hours. Whereas I’ve found Lydia especially lately isn’t really like that and instead shows us how she spends her time with Loretta.

I think their both doing a good job at motherhood tbf they both look like happy babies 😂 Lucy is just smug and Lydia is just OTT

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ok so my daughter is the same age as Loretta..I would LOVE to know how she keeps her in her bed for an hour every morning "cuddling and reading books". As soon as mines awake she immediately demands breakfast and wants to be on the floor exploring. She would be doing kamikaze dives headfirst off my bed!!!

Reactions: 12
Ok so my daughter is the same age as Loretta..I would LOVE to know how she keeps her in her bed for an hour every morning "cuddling and reading books". As soon as mines awake she immediately demands breakfast and wants to be on the floor exploring. She would be doing kamikaze dives headfirst off my bed!!!
Lol mine too!! I need to feed her pretty much first thing as well and then I’m up so wouldn’t really go back up to bed, wouldn’t see the point of that.

I take back what I said. That soft play for Loretta looks awesome. Wish I could do that for my little one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.