Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did she post I can’t see it? But it seems to translate to you’re earning money fleecing people off instagram so sack off school because you need to spend more time on the gram.

She's framing Romana leaving school at 16 as some kind of reward for her tenacity for forging ahead with her career. WHAT CAREER?!? Absolute tit parenting.

Reactions: 9
I’m all for following your dreams but my god try and get a good education first!

Reactions: 4
How did the 30th birthday party go ahead when they don’t all live together!???
Lydia posted recently that her mum, dad, sisters and brothers all live together and Lydia and Loretta use them as their social bubble. Hence why they were all together. Same as Christmas.

Whose birthday is it, Loretta's or Lydia's?! What's with the teepees with slippers and face masks and place settings with gold adult cutlery?! Can't imagine Loretta will get much use out of these... Ffs

Im staggered - it’s so over the top and unnecessary! It’s like a party for a 10 year old - it’s like she wants to rush everything and do it all now cause it looks good for the Instagram. It’s also not really about Loretta at all. It’s nice to have a celebration to Mark the occasion but I’m sure there are more baby friendly ways, and as for calling it ‘birthday eve’!!

Reactions: 7
If I had her money I would have hired a soft play set up for Loretta. Maybe Loretta will like the teepee and the graze platters....

Reactions: 8
If I had her money I would have hired a soft play set up for Loretta. Maybe Loretta will like the teepee and the graze platters....
I thought she was going to do soft play. She mentioned something Loretta never being able to go to one and i thought she said she was going to do something like that.

I was going to say the same. What use will a 1 year old have with all that ? 🤣 it’s just ridiculous. Baby doesn’t care - it’s all for show 🙄

Reactions: 3
Better than marnies Halloween party for her kids 1st birthday but so over the top. And more non essential suppliers wandering around her covid infested house

Reactions: 1
Wowieeeee I cannot believe that set up! The teepee is lovely and I’m sure Loretta would have fun with that. But what’s with the rail of pjs and the place settings?! As someone said it’s just like the night before a wedding 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh, apologies if I got it wrong then 🤦🏼‍♀️ Does the other sister live with the parents too?
She passed it off as follows

Romana moved in with Lydia. Romana is under 18 and doesn't count as an adult for the purposes of a support bubble. Lydia could form a bubble with her parents household as Loretta was under 1.

Romana has now moved back to her parents house so Lydia can still keep her support bubble. Lydia is the only sibling who doesn't live at the house, the others plus Foster children all live at Debbie's

Good old relatable Lydia strikes again. An over extravagant party for her and her oversized family with not a Caterpillar cake in sight 🤦🏽‍♀️

Eurgh had enough of these ott influencers. My daughter is 1 is a few weeks, I've ordered ballons of amazon and my mil is doing a cake and dropping it off on my doorstep! She's got a few presents and that's it! She's one ffs and no doubt will get ruined by my family with gifts! She won't remember it! Anything to look good on the gram!

Reactions: 10
Eurgh had enough of these ott influencers. My daughter is 1 is a few weeks, I've ordered ballons of amazon and my mil is doing a cake and dropping it off on my doorstep! She's got a few presents and that's it! She's one ffs and no doubt will get ruined by my family with gifts! She won't remember it! Anything to look good on the gram!
Imagine being 16 and looking back and seeing your insta party for the gram, your mum is now on only fans to keep the money in and you realise there’s naked photos of you online and in magazines. My kid was 1 last year in lockdown, we ignored it. She doesn’t know any better

• Haha
My daughter is 3 next week and she's getting a yo yo (it's all she wants lol) and a teddy and we've got her a cake from the supermarket.
What we will do is have a carpet picnic and have a little dance. Will she love it? Yes
Does she need anything else? No
That party is purely for Lydia her daughter has not been considered at all

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.