Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that Tik Tok ‘what we thought we were getting vs what we got’ meant to be funny?

What you thought you were getting? An instagram prop that you could use for freebies.. what you got? An actually human child that you need to love and nurture and stop fobbing off on people and over exposing on the internet🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah like ... what did she think she was getting? It is worrying

Reactions: 3
Who is that other son that Lydia posted about on her Instagram?😂 I thought it was just the three sisters and the one younger brother?! I’m so confused 🥴

Did she think she was getting a doll? If i go one day without getting poo on me i class that as a great day, she is in for a shock when Loretta starts wiping her nappy off and throwing poop in her face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow Lucy Watson? She has posted that she went abroad and did a poll asking if her followers want her to share content or is it too disrespectful. How can Lydia be so tone deaf to continue with her tacky ads and her ridiculous entitlement. Her sister is a child when she want her to be and then her drinking buddy the next.

Does anyone follow Lucy Watson? She has posted that she went abroad and did a poll asking if her followers want her to share content or is it too disrespectful. How can Lydia be so tone deaf to continue with her tacky ads and her ridiculous entitlement. Her sister is a child when she want her to be and then her drinking buddy the next.
Yeah I saw that. Is there a thread for Lucy Watson, her sister or even MIC ? They’re all so selfish. I voted no I don’t want to see it 🤣

i just cannot with this family. They travel everywhere, meet with everyone. the uk is in such a mess right now. so you go into a shop wearing a mask with a valve ... to literally release your germs everywhere. you wear a mask to protect others. the whole family are stupid!

God knows how long she was in that shop getting the perfect pose. That poor shopkeeper. Not everyone has the confidence to kick someone out for improper mask usage

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Poor Lydia, she’s been carrying on living her life, pushing the rules to the limit and someone called her out on it. Is she feeling a pang of guilt? Of course not, she just wants to up her engagement

• Angry
Reactions: 8
i just cannot with this family. They travel everywhere, meet with everyone. the uk is in such a mess right now. so you go into a shop wearing a mask with a valve ... to literally release your germs everywhere. you wear a mask to protect others. the whole family are stupid!

God knows how long she was in that shop getting the perfect pose. That poor shopkeeper. Not everyone has the confidence to kick someone out for improper mask usage
What the hell is this? Why?!?

Oh yeah we are tier 4 now but we need to go out to a shop to pose with a magazine I’m in...before I go and spend Christmas with ALL my family and potentially spread the virus to them all 🙄🙄 are they THAT irresponsible and stupid?!?

She has gone VERY quiet - suspiciously so when this would be prime time to sell baby crap to all the huns following her. I strongly suspect the Bright family are breaking lock down rules left, right and centre and may have finally realised they could get in trouble if they put it all over social media.

Reactions: 4
She has gone VERY quiet - suspiciously so when this would be prime time to sell baby crap to all the huns following her. I strongly suspect the Bright family are breaking lock down rules left, right and centre and may have finally realised they could get in trouble if they put it all over social media.
she did say she was switching her phone to be fully present for Lorettas first christmas. But suspect it was a cover so they could break all the lockdown rules yet again.

Reactions: 4
she did say she was switching her phone to be fully present for Lorettas first christmas. But suspect it was a cover so they could break all the lockdown rules yet again.
She can't switch the phone off when her baby is on the floor rolling around in tit so I find that hard to believe!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.