Lucy Watson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't find a thread for her. I used to like her on MIC but since she's become an influencer I'm not so sure. So aggressive with her veganism as well.

Has she broken up with her boyfriend?

Reactions: 8
Can't find a thread for her. I used to like her on MIC but since she's become an influencer I'm not so sure. So aggressive with her veganism as well.

yay i have always wanted a thread on her. what makes you think they've broken up?!
I agree about the vegan thing but at least she seems vegan for ethical reasons and not for health reasons, i don't know if anyone else agrees with this aspect but i personally find it more acceptable. though, it's so basic to be that angry about specisim and not be critical of any other social structure, especially as it's all the result of bullshit capitalism and to actually have strong morals on veganism you need to understand the system properly, which she obviously doesn't

Reactions: 7

Just saw on insta they are engaged! I thought the same as you.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She's definitely still with her boyfriend. Engaged in fact!

I quite like that they're a couple who don't constantly post photos together.

Reactions: 7
I hated her when she first started MIC, then she ended up my favourite. I’ve just unfollowed her recently as she just doesn’t interest me anymore however lovely that they’re engaged. He seems so ‘normal’ and grounded.

Reactions: 12
19E97E41-81B1-45AE-9EB0-4070B8343A6F.png

Ok, so she is trying to say she doesn’t have filler??? No one can get that effect (not in this photo) from over lining the lips. Is she having a laugh??

2DC16A83-36FD-4EC2-9099-9904D41F7F8F.png

She’s undeniably gorgeous but those lips are not from lipliner. I think it’s really dangerous to lie to impressionable teenagers that probably follow her

Reactions: 12
maxresdefault.jpg
000023caf-Lucy_Watson.jpg

117133084_605711980311207_3970085894087439109_n.jpg

Lipliner alone?! I don't think so Lucy.
Also she was very pretty with thinner lips, not sure why she felt the need to go for that aesthetic, fillers or not.

Reactions: 18
To be fair, once you get fillers your lips never look the same as they originally did.

Reactions: 3
I worked with her once and she is not a nice person 😂 I’ve never met anyone so stuck up and self righteous (and also untalented)

Reactions: 8
She always looks really cheap and wears so much fast fashion. In fact I've never seen her in anything that's remotely good quality, nada.

Reactions: 1