Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia: Please give me recommendations for caravan brands and where I can buy one.

Also Lydia: actually please actually someone gift me one for ads.

Reactions: 6
Ugh the latest post about 2020 meaning 'slowing down'. She enjoys her simple countryside pleasures and doesn't have a car yet was making those essential mental health journeys into London. No bloody wonder the Covid cases are spiralling. I bet her entire family are going to be a complete nightmare over Christmas.

I’m just really tired of seeing genuine tit constantly on her stories to try and prove she’s a relatable mum. The one where Loretta had tit in her hands 🤢 honestly it’s disgusting and we just don’t need to see it. I know what babies poo looks like but I don’t post it constantly to prove I’m just a normal mum like the rest of you. It’s vile 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Be interesting to see if her and her moronic family stick to tier 4 rules, they've ignored them all so far 🤔

Hope she’s at least got the sense to not put it all on Instagram if they are breaking the tier 4 rules!!

Reactions: 1
So her sister is now conveniently 17 and therefore Lydia can still have a support bubble with her parents yet Romana's age didn't matter a few weeks ago when she was our drinking with Lydia and complaining of a hangover the next day? Pathetic.

Reactions: 18
Yeha only a child when it suits her but when it’s someone she needs to help her shoot insta rubbish and babysit her kid then the child part is forgotten!

She will always find some way to get round the sacrifices lots of other have had to make!

Reactions: 3
So her sister is now conveniently 17 and therefore Lydia can still have a support bubble with her parents yet Romana's age didn't matter a few weeks ago when she was our drinking with Lydia and complaining of a hangover the next day? Pathetic.
Literally came here to say this, the sister is only 17 as and when it suits. When they were out in bars and dancing on tables a few weeks ago, spreading their bleeping germs she wasn’t acting like she was 17. Is she legally a child then when she’s posting photos practically naked? Honestly people like her and her horrendous family are why we’ve just taken ten steps back but she doesn’t care as she’ll spend Christmas with her family regardless unlike some people.

Reactions: 11
Why has she made a tik tok and included that pic of Loretta grabbing her poo again. Ffs 🤬 it actually makes me so angry! That poor little girl. No privacy whatsoever

• Sad
I appreciate that for her it has been a good year but it seems SO tone deaf to me to declare it’s been the BEST year of her life with a Hello magazine photo shoot.... can some things not be privately appreciated while maintaining a respectful public persona??? Like I had a baby girl this year and personally that has been the absolute best thing to ever happen to me but I can also objectively say there have been things about this year that have been really tit too!!

Reactions: 8
Is that Tik Tok ‘what we thought we were getting vs what we got’ meant to be funny?

What you thought you were getting? An instagram prop that you could use for freebies.. what you got? An actually human child that you need to love and nurture and stop fobbing off on people and over exposing on the internet🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.