Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she classes her as ill if she doesn’t want to sleep or wakes up in the night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mine has been ill these past three days... a baby being ill is one of the hardest things!!!

• Sad
Mine has been ill these past three days... a baby being ill is one of the hardest things!!!
Hope your little one is ok, it's the worst thing isn't it, my babe had covid at 6 months old, thankfully she recovered quickly and had a very mild case but it was the worst 2 weeks of my life

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hope your little one is ok, it's the worst thing isn't it, my babe had covid at 6 months old, thankfully she recovered quickly and had a very mild case but it was the worst 2 weeks of my life
Omg this is so sad to hear, it must have been so hard! I bet it was. My little one is fine thank you, just a cold with a runny, blocked nose but always so hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
How is Loretta having cuddles with great granny?

How is Loretta having cuddles with great granny

How is Loretta having cuddles with great granny?

How is Loretta having cuddles with great granny
Loretta is also meant to be sick? With covid going around, i wouldn’t rely on her temperate as a definite that she doesn’t have it (I presume Lydia checked Loretta’s temperature).

Also going around the library with a sick baby, and in restaurants ...

If your baby is so ill you need to medicate them. Maybe stay inside

Loretta is also meant to be sick? With covid going around, i wouldn’t rely on her temperate as a definite that she doesn’t have it (I presume Lydia checked Loretta’s temperature).

Also going around the library with a sick baby, and in restaurants ...

If your baby is so ill you need to medicate them. Maybe stay inside
100% as a household of 4 adults and a baby we have all just had covid yet my 1 year old who ends up in my bed most nights hasn’t had one symptom doesn’t mean I don’t think she hasn’t had it just kids tend to be asymptomatic. My grandma has said to everyone she wants people to visit as “if she dies she dies” 🙄 but we have still only done window visits (when we were allowed)

Out AGAIN 🙄 I wouldn’t even judge her if it were a normal year because mums can still go out of course but come on with all the lockdown rules you’d think she’d stay home. Plus she called Loretta naughty and I don’t care if it’s a joke - I hate it when people say babies are naughty 😔 oh, AND, her life is going to be so interrupted by Loretta crawling hahhaa 🤣 personally I hate the crawling stage it’s a bleeping nightmare. Maybe she won’t be so smug now 😂

Reactions: 7
Out AGAIN 🙄 I wouldn’t even judge her if it were a normal year because mums can still go out of course but come on with all the lockdown rules you’d think she’d stay home. Plus she called Loretta naughty and I don’t care if it’s a joke - I hate it when people say babies are naughty 😔 oh, AND, her life is going to be so interrupted by Loretta crawling hahhaa 🤣 personally I hate the crawling stage it’s a bleeping nightmare. Maybe she won’t be so smug now 😂
Hahaha they get bloody everywhere don’t they 😂😂😂😂

Hahaha they get bloody everywhere don’t they 😂😂😂😂
Yep! And they’re so clumsy when they’re crawling you have to watch them all the time so they don’t hurt themselves! If you could skip crawling and go straight to walking I would 100% take that option hahan

Yep! And they’re so clumsy when they’re crawling you have to watch them all the time so they don’t hurt themselves! If you could skip crawling and go straight to walking I would 100% take that option hahan
some babies actually do skip the crawling stage. Both me and my sister did!

Your mother was a lucky lady!😂
Yes!, but instead of crawling everywhere, they just walk everywhere lol! She did say I used to roll around the floor, all over the place and my sister was never, ever still in cot! Apparently she would just hear her bashing her head on the side of the cot. Lydia might need to spend less time staring into the camera and going out breaking numerous lockdown rules and focus on Loretta.

Imagine getting out of bed to set your camera up, start filming, get your baby, lie down and pretend you have amazing snuggles every morning to upload to an insta story

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine getting out of bed to set your camera up, start filming, get your baby, lie down and pretend you have amazing snuggles every morning to upload to an insta story
It's actually mental when you think about it, I'm not even awake properly for a good hour in the morning, screw filming that!

Reactions: 4
You can’t put a baby gate at the bottom of her kitchen stairs so she’s literally not going to be able to turn her back for a single second. Those stairs are an absolute hazard for a young baby.I thought Loretta was sooooooo ahead of her milestones, shouldn’t she be running marathons right now😂😉

Reactions: 6
Imagine if lockdown had never been a thing, how often would she have palmed her baby off already by this point!

Is the babies dad totally out of the picture she never mentions him or says Loretta at her dads just curious...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.