Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she get away with going to her parents house for Georgia's birthday? She lives with Roma now so she isn't a single person with a support bubble.
If you're going to be a dick at least keep it off Instagram!

Reactions: 13
How does she get away with going to her parents house for Georgia's birthday? She lives with Roma now so she isn't a single person with a support bubble.
If you're going to be a dick at least keep it off Instagram!
They don't give a tit do they, it's because of morons like them we're in this situation

Reactions: 6
I think she thinks the rules are for everyone else!
Also I don’t think she is that bright, she probably thinks cause it’s her family it’s ok - probably considers it her household !

The amount of ads she does is crazy, hope a portion of each ad fee is out aside for Loretta, considering how many of those ads she is in.
Gotta say Loretta is a really cute baby!

Why is Roma living with Lydia? Has Debbie the worlds most perfect mother found herself unable to manage her?!😏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does Loretta have Hindu heritage? Why has she dressed her up for Diwali? I’m confused. It’s a religious festival, not a fancy dress day.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Definitely suits her to have Roma living with her as a live in au pair although not sure I’d want a clueless 17 year old flinging her leg weights above my baby’s head?! They basically always have each other on hand to constantly film one another for their stories and spend all day editing them very sad. Sick to death of Lydia’s ads every story HI GUYS give it a rest so desperate!!!

Reactions: 9
Loretta has a high temperature. What’s the betting she doesn’t isolate for the required time.

With her sister living there she’s no longer a single person household and shouldn’t have a bubble but that hasn’t stopped her going around her parents house!

Reactions: 10
Why is she whining about having to carry her baby who is only 9 months old? I’m so confused? She’s hardly a three year old is she

Why is she whining about having to carry her baby who is only 9 months old? I’m so confused? She’s hardly a three year old is she
lol did she not expect to have to carry her baby?! Poor girl can’t walk!!
Also I notice she says ‘auntie Georgie to the rescue’ .... yes that person who doesn’t live with her 🙄🙄🙄 way to break the rules Lydia, don’t worry about actually giving a tit.

Reactions: 3
I have to say I really like her house. The fact that 1. It’s not a new build and 2. Isn’t decorated typical influencer grey and mirrors

Although I never noticed that Lorettas room was on another level, no wonder she always slept in the same room!

I have to say I really like her house. The fact that 1. It’s not a new build and 2. Isn’t decorated typical influencer grey and mirrors

Although I never noticed that Lorettas room was on another level, no wonder she always slept in the same room!
It looks nice but tiny though!

Reactions: 1
Yeah and I’m not a fan of the stairs to upstairs coming down into her kitchen and essentially cutting it in half, looks an awkward set up!

I live in a 3 storey house with a baby, can be a pain if you have to get up in the night but it’s worked better than I initially feared!!

Reactions: 1
Nice flaunting of breaking lockdown rules.
AGAIN. She's around her mum's house (no doubt so dad can look after the baby) AND LOOKING AROUND HOUSES WITH AN ESTATE AGENT!?! How do you report her on Instagram? I don't mean to be petty but I've been in isolation for nine months and I am sick of seeing people like her who have not even been slightly inconvenienced this year meaning many of us have had to put our lives on hold.

Firstly let me say I am NOT defending her, but technically she can see her parents cus they’re in her support bubble. Yes I know her sister lives with her but she’s under 18 so technically she’s still a lone adult household 🤦‍♀️ I don’t agree with her behaviour but she is actually within the rules x

Firstly let me say I am NOT defending her, but technically she can see her parents cus they’re in her support bubble. Yes I know her sister lives with her but she’s under 18 so technically she’s still a lone adult household 🤦‍♀️ I don’t agree with her behaviour but she is actually within the rules x
I thought it was under school age children meant you could toddle off to your bubbles house. My neighbour is shielding with her school kids and no one else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.