Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly let me say I am NOT defending her, but technically she can see her parents cus they’re in her support bubble. Yes I know her sister lives with her but she’s under 18 so technically she’s still a lone adult household 🤦‍♀️ I don’t agree with her behaviour but she is actually within the rules x
There are a lot of people living in her parent's house and I believe they foster school age children. Whilst she might be just inside the rules now she has been carrying on as normal with absolutely no consideration for the past nine months.

Reactions: 4
There are a lot of people living in her parent's house and I believe they foster school age children. Whilst she might be just inside the rules now she has been carrying on as normal with absolutely no consideration for the past nine months.
I completely agree!

Reactions: 2
It's been commented on Lydia's mum's post about her always breaking lockdown rules

I have to say I really like her house. The fact that 1. It’s not a new build and 2. Isn’t decorated typical influencer grey and mirrors

Although I never noticed that Lorettas room was on another level, no wonder she always slept in the same room!
I think the house is gorgeous for a single person or young couple but those stairs in the middle of the kitchen are ridiculous! You can’t put a baby gate on them and they don’t have any sides, that’s going to be a nightmare when Loretta is moving and walking. If she fell down or off the side of them it would literally be into a hard kitchen floor🤢

My baby’s room is on another level, it’s a pain in the arse if she wakes as it’s not just next door but there wasn’t another option!

Thank you for all the support after the Q&A?! She answered about 3 questions and all someone asked is why Loretta isn’t in her own room. It’s hardly an upsetting question is it, just say that’s how you prefer it and move on. What a drama 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aaaaaand she's in London today with her sister and the baby. What an absolute head!

Reactions: 1
Aaaaaand she's in London today with her sister and the baby. What an absolute head!
I don’t understand why you’d go to London when literally nothing will be open and you cant sit inside anywhere so your baby will just have to be outside for hours ! Plus it’s hardly essential is it. I know you can go for a walk outside but is central London even close to where she is or is it a trek for her to get to?

Thank you for all the support after the Q&A?! She answered about 3 questions and all someone asked is why Loretta isn’t in her own room. It’s hardly an upsetting question is it, just say that’s how you prefer it and move on. What a drama 🙄
She moved Loretta out to get #romananoclothes in 😏

• Haha
I don’t understand why you’d go to London when literally nothing will be open and you cant sit inside anywhere so your baby will just have to be outside for hours ! Plus it’s hardly essential is it. I know you can go for a walk outside but is central London even close to where she is or is it a trek for her to get to?
It looks like she wanted it as a back dop for the horrible outfit she's wearing. And she's said in her comments that it was just a 30 minute drive from her home which I don't get at all??? Is that allowed? I don't read the guidelines admittedly as I've been in lockdown since the beginning of March.

What kind of normal person takes a picture of their baby holding a piece of it's own shite tryint to eat it for thousands of people to see????????? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
That’s appalling!

Poor Loretta. So sad she has no idea her mother is not only exploiting her but also humiliating her. It makes me sick.

It looks like she wanted it as a back dop for the horrible outfit she's wearing. And she's said in her comments that it was just a 30 minute drive from her home which I don't get at all??? Is that allowed? I don't read the guidelines admittedly as I've been in lockdown since the beginning of March.
It’s all for the gram isn’t it!
I think you can travel for exercise but this trip is very tenuous to be classed as exercise!

Also that poor baby, why would you post about your baby crawling around in her poo that she has just done on the floor! If I let my baby have nappy off time (which I’ve never done, didn’t know it was a thing) I’d be watching her like a hawk!!!

Reactions: 3
Yep really easy to see the word ad. I don’t understand why they do this, surely it’s clearly an ad so why try and hide it?

Also the poo is 🤢 that poor child. There should be laws against putting kids online it’s wrong.

Also the outfit is hideous sorry

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She looks like a bleeping gnome.

Speechless with the whole poo situation. Who the duck would do that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.