Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It cringes me to see Romana living out this stage of her life on Instagram and tiktok for the world to see.

Reactions: 1
Romana lives there now. Don't ask me how I know this, too much time on my hands! 😆
I hope she realises now her sister is living with her she's no longer a single person household and can't keep swanning off to her mum's house during lockdown ..... we'll see 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And so much for really pushing the boat out before lockdown - she was in Victoria Park in Hackney yesterday. Presumably miles from Essex. And had the front to complain that the park was full. Honestly, she pisses me off with her bullsh*t so much.

She’s on the beg for a new pram.. eagerly awaiting the “I’ve kindly been gifted this new pram by....”😴

Research yourself and put your hand in your pocket!

Reactions: 4
A heavy baby!!!! Poor Loretta!!
What is it with these influences and all these prams, so wasteful - put your hand in your pocket and actually buy a decent one to take you through!

Reactions: 5
She probably got it on the beg anyway but could she not just replace the tyre?
The trailz was indeed gifted.

The trailz was indeed gifted.
Sorry to quote myself. But how has done that to that pram. They're renowned for being very sturdy and long lasting with all terrain tyres. And that text post. I REALLY WANT A NEW PRAM. As the opening line. She is def on the beg. Ill be disgusted if she accepts another gifted pram but sadly she probably will.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her mum not got a spare pram no? Given any time of day she could get a call to look after anyone from 1 day old to 15 years old?

Reactions: 2
She definitely could just contact the company for a spare. I did that when the hood attachment for my oyster broke and they sent me out new brackets free of charge

She’s on the beg for a new pram.. eagerly awaiting the “I’ve kindly been gifted this new pram by....”😴

Research yourself and put your hand in your pocket!
I can’t believe she was gifted the one she has, is now complaining about it and begging for a new one? ‘I REALLY WANT A NEW PRAM’. Do you have NO shame?! Just vile, disgusting behaviour

Reactions: 2
I feel like the fisher price adverts are a bit tone deaf considering xmas will not be like previous years for many people due to people losing loved ones and their jobs. Here’s an influencer gifted everything from toys to nappies to cribs for their baby and some people can barely put food on the table. Urgh. How about these companies donate to those poor people who won’t be able to afford toys for their kids for christmas.

Also to add to my rant I am sick of influencers raking in money because they had a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah I really hate the flogging of their child for freebies, ads and money. It’s making a business off of their baby, and it just feels wrong.

Yeah I really hate the flogging of their child for freebies, ads and money. It’s making a business off of their baby, and it just feels wrong.
Amen! And I hate the whole “well I’m in the public eye so we have no privacy” I don’t know what some of the most famous people’s kids look like because they respect their privacy

I really don't think Lydia has anything else to offer talent-wise.

I didn’t realise that in some places toddler groups are still running. I am so jealous there’s nothing open where I live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.