Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you post that for strangers 🤦🏽‍♀️ Poor baby whole life pictured for the gram.

Reactions: 1
The baby just seems to be a cash cow and everything is made public no matter how humiliating. It's going to be absolutely awful when she starts toilet training and Lydia will see that as a nice little earner. That poor child. You would think her parents would have a word but with Debbie's *wonderful* advice none of this is very surprising.

Reactions: 8
Can not believe what I’ve just watched. That poor little baby. Some people don’t seem to realise that they don’t own their children and are supposed to be looking after them and not humiliating them. Where is her privacy? And what were they hoping to achieve anyway sitting a 9 month old on a cold hard floor with no nappy on in the middle of winter?
really worrying behaviour. Don’t know how anyone would find that remotely funny if it’s laughs she was after

Reactions: 7
I thought to myself that Lydia actually hadn't shared much about Loretta's poo lately which was good but she pushed the boat on this one 😳 Poor Loretta. If that was my baby I'd 1) keep an eye on him if he had no nappy on and 2) not stop and take a photo while he had hold of his own poo

Poor Loretta

Reactions: 2
It's bizarre that you reach for a camera and start recording when your baby is rolling around in sh*t.

Reactions: 3
The poo nappy thing was just disgusting, that poor child, first instinct should be to (carefully!) lift them up and clean them but no, this imbecile has to reach for the camera.
Did they check the nappy before they took it off or did the child literally just $hit on the floor. The mind boggles.
I also saw one person questioned her being in London and all the sheep went on the attack.

1. Not fair to her daughter, it’s also not fair to take pictures of her holding her own tit.

2. No one is asking her to lock herself away. The issue is her going to London. And bringing her daughter into it. Your daughter doesn’t need that day out in LONDON!

3. I don’t think going to London will drastically improve her mental health, compared to just going out on a walk in her local area.

4. She doesn’t have to leave her home to earn a living. She will literally lose followers by breaking lockdown. The majority of her content is mum related content, which does not require her to leave the house. It is all ADs in her bedroom. It is not like she is a travel vlogger..

5. I do hate the mental health comment. Everyone is suffering right now. Who wants to be locked down? She is putting her own mental health before everyone elses. People like her mean the lockdown gets extended. Not to think of the people who die.

She is so stupid. And her sister is no better. Calling that woman a Karen. I don’t think she understands the term Karen ...

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The comments in her post though 😬
I understand the woman’s point of view but fighting a loosing battle with the ‘influencers’ they’ll do as they please because they think they’re above the law 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I unfollowed Lydia a long time ago because I just couldn’t bear to watch the way she treated Loretta. Not surprised to see she’s still being a dick but it makes me feel sick! That poor baby! And this is a girl who has been around foster children all her life so should know better! Disgusting.

And Lydia just for the record. My mental health is suffering, my daughter is suffering being locked up at home but we go for regular walks and trips to the park, we’re trying our best to scrape through this far from ideal situation, but for the sake of others and doing our bit we are sticking to the rules. People went through far worse like the war and I’m just grateful we have things like FaceTime to speak to grandparents regularly. The rules are in place for a reason and not for you to pick and choose if you’ll stick to them. What a lovely example you are setting for your little girl 😒

I unfollowed Lydia a long time ago because I just couldn’t bear to watch the way she treated Loretta. Not surprised to see she’s still being a dick but it makes me feel sick! That poor baby! And this is a girl who has been around foster children all her life so should know better! Disgusting.

And Lydia just for the record. My mental health is suffering, my daughter is suffering being locked up at home but we go for regular walks and trips to the park, we’re trying our best to scrape through this far from ideal situation, but for the sake of others and doing our bit we are sticking to the rules. People went through far worse like the war and I’m just grateful we have things like FaceTime to speak to grandparents regularly. The rules are in place for a reason and not for you to pick and choose if you’ll stick to them. What a lovely example you are setting for your little girl 😒
I literally cannot believe she pulled the mental health card as an excuse!! Honestly, she has barely been at home and has even mentioned her 'countless staycations'! I wonder if she knows how people are genuinely struggling with mental health issues right now? She is clearly still seeing her family regularly and moved her sister in to hand the baby over to! As her for her sister, what a horrible little madame.

I wonder if Oasis told her to do a post with central London in the background? Seems very unlikely but she is claiming she has to work outside her home (I know, I know, I can't stop laughing either).

Reactions: 5
Lydia has not struggled one iota during this time, from all accounts she has been living it up - the only thing she has had to curb is nights out and she even managed to squeeze in a few of them. It’s beyond believe that she would play the mental
Health card when there are so many people who are actually struggling.

Not sure if Lydia has mentioned it this morning but Loretta slept in past 9am 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Nahhhhhh that magical thing she did for Loretta what the duck 🤣 it’s my first baby’s first Christmas too and I’m really excited but it goes as far as letting her touch the tree a couple times a day. Most days I get her to come over while I switch the fairy lights on. That’s it. She has no clue what’s going on. She tried to eat my toe today. She’s literally clueless 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nahhhhhh that magical thing she did for Loretta what the duck 🤣 it’s my first baby’s first Christmas too and I’m really excited but it goes as far as letting her touch the tree a couple times a day. Most days I get her to come over while I switch the fairy lights on. That’s it. She has no clue what’s going on. She tried to eat my toe today. She’s literally clueless 🤣
Omg i though my baby was super weird as she always tries to eat my toe, like will literally pull my slipper off to get her mouth round it 😂😂 i'm glad it's not just her 😂
I don't understand the whole grotto thing either, like loretta doesn't give a flying duck and definitely will not remember any of it

She mentioned her foster sisters but we all know she did it for Loretta mainly 😂
I think she just did it for instagram 😂

Lydia has not struggled one iota during this time, from all accounts she has been living it up - the only thing she has had to curb is nights out and she even managed to squeeze in a few of them. It’s beyond believe that she would play the mental
Health card when there are so many people who are actually struggling.
How has she suffered she has had so many staycations and nights out! She sees her family everyday. She gets gifted everything! Wtf. Bet her income is fine whilst others are losing jobs. F*ck these influencers live in the real world.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.