Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I am too! I do YogaBellies Mum and Baby yoga but they have said because they aren’t strictly a support group they won’t be running. Although I don’t quite get how it all works as a baby music group would be similar yet Lydia has gone to one?!

Reactions: 1
Yeah I am too! I do YogaBellies Mum and Baby yoga but they have said because they aren’t strictly a support group they won’t be running. Although I don’t quite get how it all works as a baby music group would be similar yet Lydia has gone to one?!
Yeah I had a quick google about guidelines and her class seems no different to the one I was supposed to attend. My bitter ass will just chalk it up to the fact she is an influencer and gets everything she wants 😂 i know in this case it isn’t true but I am still bitter

Reactions: 2
Yeah I had a quick google about guidelines and her class seems no different to the one I was supposed to attend. My bitter ass will just chalk it up to the fact she is an influencer and gets everything she wants 😂 i know in this case it isn’t true but I am still bitter
Haha yeah I know how you feel, me too! Everything just always seems to go her way right?! 😅
I don’t get how the yoga I went to is any different either , I do feel some places just for want to risk it !

Reactions: 2
The baby that has been teething for 6 months finally has teeth🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

I thought Loretta hit all her milestones SO early.. she’s sat very still for such an advanced baby of nearly 9 months old🙄

(I know every baby develops differently. I mean no offence at all by that comment but she has harped on and on about how advanced her child is!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The baby that has been teething for 6 months finally has teeth🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

I thought Loretta hit all her milestones SO early.. she’s sat very still for such an advanced baby of nearly 9 months old🙄

(I know every baby develops differently. I mean no offence at all by that comment but she has harped on and on about how advanced her child is!)
Agree! Loretta is developing at a normal rate. I don't think she's that advanced. Lydia just wants to show off.

Reactions: 3
Poor Loretta being dragged over that grass 🤣 personally for me I’d also still want my baby to face me in the pram at Lorettas age but that’s just me 🤣! It’s good for their language development.

she's got a new pram, it was in her stories. Think it was a Joolz one. Wonder if it was gifted. There wasn't anything on the stories saying gifted though. Maybe she bought it.

I always wonder why loretta sits so still, like whats lydia's secret 🤔 my 7 month old has never sat at peace, she's been starting to crawl and pull herself up since 6 months and now that she's got the hang of it she is a terror 😂

How is that kid not cold 😳
Maybe I’m OTT but if im out for a walk in this weather she has her pramsuit on but also the pushchair cover. It’s been Baltic today 😳

How is that kid not cold 😳
Maybe I’m OTT but if im out for a walk in this weather she has her pramsuit on but also the pushchair cover. It’s been Baltic today 😳
It really annoys me that she always has her ankles out or no shoes. My kids always pulled blankets off so they for long socks and fluffy pram shoes to go out

Love how she is on the beg for a baby carrier and stipulates just how big Loretta is - don’t you companies send me any small stuff ok 😅😂

• Haha
Why does she emphasize that her baby on the bigger size I don’t understand why she makes such a big issue of it?! If she was a smaller baby would she say harp on the baby is small or if she was average would she emphasize that, i find it really weird!!

Reactions: 5
Why does she emphasize that her baby on the bigger size I don’t understand why she makes such a big issue of it?! If she was a smaller baby would she say harp on the baby is small or if she was average would she emphasize that, i find it really weird!!
I mean I sound like a broken record as I’ve said it a few times 🤣 but I definitely think she sees that as some kind of an achievement as a mum. It’s so strange, nobody cares what size your baby is, what size clothes they wear, what size nappies they wear...it’s of no interest 🤷‍♀️

I mean I sound like a broken record as I’ve said it a few times 🤣 but I definitely think she sees that as some kind of an achievement as a mum. It’s so strange, nobody cares what size your baby is, what size clothes they wear, what size nappies they wear...it’s of no interest 🤷‍♀️
Very strange I couldn’t imagine telling any of my friends or family when my children go up a nappy size (I know she’s advertising the nappies) but she does go on about how big she is a lot!!!!!
She must be gutted ferne McCann has already taken the single mum reality show 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's a strange one, when the baby was about 6 weeks old she kept saying look everyone she's nearly as long as me 🙄

To be fair the poor kid has a bodybuilders breakfast of eggs every single morning. No wonder she’s ‘a big baby’ according to her mother 😐

• Haha
'I want a new pram'

24 hours later

'Thanks for the recommendations guys. I also want a new carrier, Loretta gets frustrated in the pram'

FFS!!

I saw someone has questioned her mother on her post about breaking the lockdown rules again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.