Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t shoot me.... but I actually don’t mind Lydia 😬 the constant ads are bloody annoying but as an ‘insta’ mum she doesn’t try to give out dangerous advice or shove down people’s throats she is the best mum in the world.
She goes out a fair bit and I do get people’s anxieties with corona but she will be in her parents house support bubble which includes her sisters and I have a 9month old and I know how important it has been for my own mental health to be out and about given we spent the majority of our time in complete lockdown!
I don’t agree with publicly outing the poo explosion as they arnt funny and clearly working as a brand ambassador it does nothing for her!
She is far more bearable than Mrs breastfeed Lucy neck and ms stalker pumper lauryn goodman!

Reactions: 2
Don’t shoot me.... but I actually don’t mind Lydia 😬 the constant ads are bloody annoying but as an ‘insta’ mum she doesn’t try to give out dangerous advice or shove down people’s throats she is the best mum in the world.
She goes out a fair bit and I do get people’s anxieties with corona but she will be in her parents house support bubble which includes her sisters and I have a 9month old and I know how important it has been for my own mental health to be out and about given we spent the majority of our time in complete lockdown!
I don’t agree with publicly outing the poo explosion as they arnt funny and clearly working as a brand ambassador it does nothing for her!
She is far more bearable than Mrs breastfeed Lucy neck and ms stalker pumper lauryn goodman!
What’s frustrating is that she was giving the impression she is super mum by being able to work and do all these things with no help. It’s only recently (coincidence after it’s been mentioned on here) that she says about her dad babysitting all the time.

It makes other first time mums feel like they should be going to the salon every 5 secs, have a full face of make up every day, go out for lunch with their friends every day etc. When the reality is most mums don’t have help and you’re lucky to just shower 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I find one of the most annoying things about her is the way she says she does a 'spring clean' every day. THAT'S JUST CALLED CLEANING!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol yeah like make sure you sterilise your feeding equipment #Mumhack .... as if no one would do this !!

Reactions: 2
On Lydia's story... she does the what Disney character are you filter, then Loretta turns and looks at someone who is making strange noises. Sounds like Roman. And Lucy was doing all the filters this morning with Roman... so to me and my detective knowledge, their together... which means breaking rules...

On Lydia's story... she does the what Disney character are you filter, then Loretta turns and looks at someone who is making strange noises. Sounds like Roman. And Lucy was doing all the filters this morning with Roman... so to me and my detective knowledge, their together... which means breaking rules...
MUM HACK!!!! The pair of them are so flipping thick, honestly!

Reactions: 1
Romana lives there now. Don't ask me how I know this, too much time on my hands! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So has she moved back in with her parents or is she just blatantly disregarding all covid rules on her latest bonfire night stories?
She's so self entitled it really pisses me off.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.