Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loretta is so cute 😭 my son is the same age as Loretta and is he has just gone into 4+. I suppose it depends on the weight rather than the age but he's not a chunky baby. She doesn't look that big for size 5s though, probs why she's always having poo explosions bless her. I dont see why her having the poo explosions are Instagram worthy like 🙄

Reactions: 3
If Loretta was sooo big and developed she would be crawling by now. My nephew was 11 pounds at birth and he was crawling at 5.5 months - because he was simply massive!! I have a 5.5 month old myself, who is pretty far off crawling, which is fine!! I’m not going to keep harping on about how developed she is though, she is just a normal baby.

Reactions: 4
If Loretta was sooo big and developed she would be crawling by now. My nephew was 11 pounds at birth and he was crawling at 5.5 months - because he was simply massive!! I have a 5.5 month old myself, who is pretty far off crawling, which is fine!! I’m not going to keep harping on about how developed she is though, she is just a normal baby.
I know - she’s hardly early if she’s not crawling at 8 months is she?! Not that there’s anything wrong with that of course it’s normal but she’s not SOOOO early with her milestones is she 😂 my youngest crawled at 5 months too I’d say that was an early milestone! Although I suppose it’s like when she said she was teething” since 8 weeks even though she’s only just got her first tooth 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
My sons 8 months and doesnt crawl yet 🙄 lol but he seems to be more of a bum shuffler and too eager to stand rather than crawl.

Loretta is so cute 😭 my son is the same age as Loretta and is he has just gone into 4+. I suppose it depends on the weight rather than the age but he's not a chunky baby. She doesn't look that big for size 5s though, probs why she's always having poo explosions bless her. I dont see why her having the poo explosions are Instagram worthy like 🙄
Not to compare but ly daughter was in size 4s from 6 months but at almost 16months she's just started in size 5s. They're still a wee bit too big, she weighs around 27lbs and is tall-ish for her age 🤷‍♀️ thats the main reason I find it surprising especially as I use mamia 🤣

Not to compare but ly daughter was in size 4s from 6 months but at almost 16months she's just started in size 5s. They're still a wee bit too big, she weighs around 27lbs and is tall-ish for her age 🤷‍♀️ thats the main reason I find it surprising especially as I use mamia 🤣
Every baby is different!

My sons 8 months and doesnt crawl yet 🙄 lol but he seems to be more of a bum shuffler and too eager to stand rather than crawl.
My daughter is 7 and a half months and she isn’t crawling! She just rolls around to get to places at the moment 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I know it's hard to tell from pictures but my little boy is a week younger than Loretta and looks a similar size. He's in 3s and will be for a good few weeks yet! They have weight recommendations on the packet, size 5s are suitable for babies between 1.5 and 3.5 stone!! Loretta MIGHT be within the lower limit at an absolute push but there's a reason her poo can't seem to stay put. Poor baby constantly rolling around in her own poop because mummy wants it to seem like she's sooooo advanced.

My boy is 9 month , weighs 20lb and is in size 6 nappies but they only say to go in them from 35lb plus. We don’t have an issue with leaks or poo explosions though so clearly right size for him x

• Heart
It’s like anything to do with your size, shape and length. For example I’m a size 6/8 on the bottom but tops I often buy in a 10/12 due to my big saggy knockers and jelly belly.

My boy is 9 month , weighs 20lb and is in size 6 nappies but they only say to go in them from 35lb plus. We don’t have an issue with leaks or poo explosions though so clearly right size for him x
That's the thing - obviously its working for you as the size limits are just a guideline, but it's definitely not working for Lydia and Loretta and it's really obvious why. I don't know anyone who's had as many poo explosions.

Every nappy she had ever used she’s always moaned about poo explosions. Maybe she’s not putting them on right. Are they too loose round the band? Has she pulled the frilly bits out around the legs 🤷🏼‍♀️

Every nappy she had ever used she’s always moaned about poo explosions. Maybe she’s not putting them on right. Are they too loose round the band? Has she pulled the frilly bits out around the legs 🤷🏼‍♀️
Omg my MIL folds in the frills and drives me mad. My lo is 18 months and in 6+. She’s stocky like me lol. I’ve never had a poo escape though or put it in the washing machine!

She’s very thick, Lydia. Always was in towie. Frightening really to think she is in charge of a young mind.
This is going to sound very mean but Lydia is such a head and just constantly monetises motherhood so as far as I'm concerned, she's opened herself up to the criticism. Her and her siblings seem so thick I'm thinking bottom sets at school thick. Obviously not all kids are gifted academically (I certainly wasn't although there were some subjects I was top at) but she and her siblings come across as not very bright or articulate. And to think her mother fosters kids! Very noble but why wasn't she pushing her children to at least be able to speak properly, spell and get some sort of academic qualifications? The youngest girl doesn't seem to be doing anything but pouting on Insta. When the influencing dolla dries up and the reality tv days are long gone she's going to be in for a shock.

And why isn't her mum helping her with the baby? She can't even get a nappy that fits her! Seems like the only advice her mum gave her was to give up breastfeeding and try to make money off the back of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The level of her monetisation of her child is disgusting - Loretta is just another accessory to make money from. I’d have respect for her if she had kept Loretta private and not used her for adverts.

• Heart
Why was she shouting in that nappy ad 🙄 she is so annoying. I didn’t mind her as much in Towie and felt sorry for her a lot with the whole Arg stuff but my god since becoming a mum she’s so annoying. You’d think her and Lucy Meck were the first people ever to have babies!

Reactions: 3
I know - she’s hardly early if she’s not crawling at 8 months is she?! Not that there’s anything wrong with that of course it’s normal but she’s not SOOOO early with her milestones is she 😂 my youngest crawled at 5 months too I’d say that was an early milestone! Although I suppose it’s like when she said she was teething” since 8 weeks even though she’s only just got her first tooth 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Some babies can teeth for a long time my HV said my baby was teething badly at 4 months and she didn’t get one until 10 months 😅

Yeah my baby has been teething since around the 4-5 month mark and she is nearly 8 months now and no teeth as of yet!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.