Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah not a snob 🤣
I wouldnt keep them all together either, not chucked in the washing basket to go in with the rest! In saying that I've also never had a decent sized blob of poo like that manage to escape a nappy!
I know yeah it looked like a proper good sized solid poo 🤣 how did it escape the nappy 😂

Reactions: 1
She’s all about the poo. Poor Loretta - having her tit plastered all over the internet before she’s even one!

Reactions: 6
God, everything she posts is an ad. I'm all for people earning money but when every post or story is an ad then I think thats too much, especially now when so many people are struggling.

Reactions: 4
I see her baby is finally getting her first tooth, when Lydia has had her teething constantly for the last six months!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God, everything she posts is an ad. I'm all for people earning money but when every post or story is an ad then I think thats too much, especially now when so many people are struggling.
It turns me off an account so much, it’s not really them or their life, just them thinking we’re stupid enough to want any of what they are selling!

She apologised fo not doing any 'mum hacks' lately which is fair enough because I've been on the edge of my seat waiting for her to tell us how to ensure your baby inconveniences you as little as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seen her latest post? Lorettas in a burberry coat. And they're outside by a river or something and Loretta has no socks or booties on. I do know babies don't like to keep their socks or booties on though.

Reactions: 1
Seen her latest post? Lorettas in a burberry coat. And they're outside by a river or something and Loretta has no socks or booties on. I do know babies don't like to keep their socks or booties on though.
Neither of mine kept socks on they always pulled them off. BUT do you know what I did to make sure they didn’t have cold feet in autumn/winter? Either put them in tights, trousers with feet or booties that tied round the ankle! no excuses for Lydia unfortunately there is a way round everything she clearly just can’t be arsed!

The latest ad ‘thanks for the recommendations when I was complaining about leaky nappies in may’... does she know what month it is, she hasn’t stopped having leaky exploding nappies ever

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like how the advert for nappies turned into Loretta being big for her age and reaching every milestone early. I mean what’s this got to do with nappies at all 😂

Reactions: 3
Also her routine. She has a bath at 7 then has some milk and watches a disney film then goes to bed at 8?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm just a bit surprised she's in size 5 nappies... like she does look big for her age but not thaaaat big? Or is it just me?

I'm just a bit surprised she's in size 5 nappies... like she does look big for her age but not thaaaat big? Or is it just me?
Lydia seems to think it’s an achievement as a mum for her baby to be bigger and in bigger sizes 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She’s very thick, Lydia. Always was in towie. Frightening really to think she is in charge of a young mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.