Lux

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked her initially but omg the shouting šŸ˜³

Also, I understand it's a woman's perogative to wear what she wants but for the love of god put a bra on when it's called for!!

Reactions: 3
Her content is absolutely tit and the most boring bleeping wannabe influencer there is. Donā€™t even get me started on her fake northern accent. Why does she even do that? So bleeping annoying!

Reactions: 4
Her clothing hauls are beyond bland, always ordering same cheap tat and none of them flattering in the least! Not to mention the 15 min diatribe on her goat curry and what order sheā€™s going to make all her meal elements inā€¦think a wee bit of interesting content planning might be in order!

Reactions: 1
Her clothing hauls are beyond bland, always ordering same cheap tat and none of them flattering in the least! Not to mention the 15 min diatribe on her goat curry and what order sheā€™s going to make all her meal elements inā€¦think a wee bit of interesting content planning might be in order!
back to sports direct she needs to go

Cant believe she is still crying over her fā€™ing dogā€¦god help her when she looses a significant human!
I understand the feeling lonely with her son,Iv a teen and theyā€™re practically allergic to us,Heā€™s only 12 god help her when hes 15/16, by the sounds of it sheā€™s letting him off all wknd/sleepovers etc hes still a bit young imo She could set some boundaries ffs its not hard!

Cant believe she is still crying over her fā€™ing dogā€¦god help her when she looses a significant human!
I understand the feeling lonely with her son,Iv a teen and theyā€™re practically allergic to us,Heā€™s only 12 god help her when hes 15/16, by the sounds of it sheā€™s letting him off all wknd/sleepovers etc hes still a bit young imo She could set some boundaries ffs its not hard!
Heā€™s a massive brat though, bet he gets his own way with everything

Reactions: 2
Seems like sheā€™s attention seeking now with the dog grief (totally understand) but putting pics of herself crying is getting tiresome.

Reactions: 2
She's not doing her kid any favours, she's making him sound a right little brat

I was very intrigued so I had a nosy on Trip Advisor. Iā€™m guessing itā€™s to do with these latest reviews on thereā€¦

Attachments

Thought Iā€™d missed something between her arrival and that.
she thinks sheā€™s some kind of travel reporter.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oooh Im wondering what her latest post is about!! Elly wont like people telling her what for,thats for sure, If its about the reviews she will no doubt end up in a 5* resort with compensation after she rips them on SM..her all over!

Typical for her though sheā€™s booked somewhere that she believes looks boujee for clout

ā€œHotel is amazing!ā€ Yeh youā€™ve been there, what 24 hrs? Hope to god they donā€™t end up sick staying there cos weā€™ll never hear the end of it!

The hotel looks like Benidorm on steroids! Tasteless & tacky, just like the lady herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5