Lux

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone reckon there’s trouble in paradise between her and her husband? Constantly travelling without him, always with her brother, the constant crying over her dead dog could be more stress behind the scenes! Maybe be barking up the wrong tree of course😂 definitely agree with the above comment on how arsey she comes across going on about the holiday tho!
I'm sure she has said he's scared of flying... I think it was when she was moaning about the euro tunnel delay with the Disney trip. It was her reason why they had opted to take euro tunnel I'm sure.

Does anyone reckon there’s trouble in paradise between her and her husband? Constantly travelling without him, always with her brother, the constant crying over her dead dog could be more stress behind the scenes! Maybe be barking up the wrong tree of course😂 definitely agree with the above comment on how arsey she comes across going on about the holiday tho!
I’ve thought exactly the same thing

In her stories today she started with an emphatic ‘girls’ just like that absolute moron Leah Jane - I know she’s her manager - I hope to god she’s not turning into her. 😆😆 If she does I won’t even be able to hate watch! 😬

Reactions: 2
I'm sure she has said he's scared of flying... I think it was when she was moaning about the euro tunnel delay with the Disney trip. It was her reason why they had opted to take euro tunnel I'm sure.
How embarrassing a grown ass man being scared of flying! Get over it and go enjoy holidays with your family ffs! Wetwipe! In saying that he probably enjoys the peace and quiet he gets from her & her phone!

Is her partner her son’s dad does anyone know? I’m literally just being nosey 😂

Her whole life revolves around food. What's she's making her son for lunch, what she's had for lunch, what's she's cooking for tea, what food they've had on holiday, what they've eaten on a day out 😳

Reactions: 1
Ohhhh I wonder if she is delighted she’s replacing that Ash girl or abit peeved she’s just the next token loud larger lady for ITS

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They all look cheap quality and the prints are really boring. None of the swimsuits offer any bust support either.
Considering the bust size of the edits they choose there is zero in the way of support. They all look ridiculous

1. Please stop shouting
2. Stop with the fake accent
3. Stop telling us your height and footsize
4. Stop slapping and playing with your tummy
5. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD REMOVE THE WEAVE

• Haha
Reactions: 11